Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186460 times)
Crony
Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #570 on: January 17, 2013, 11:25:20 AM »

That it got corrupted.

There is a way to fix it?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #571 on: January 17, 2013, 11:36:30 AM »

start over

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #572 on: January 17, 2013, 12:00:11 PM »

There is a way to fix it?

well try openning the pac diectly and add a nop and save sometimes it fixes this problem if not then it got corrupted

also if your doing a samus psa with bb psa samus es most of his attacks since bb cant handle the empty actions wich some characters have you would have to put some action codes there like if you were doing a normal special move.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #573 on: January 17, 2013, 01:55:35 PM »

Wait what?

I think thats valuable information... Iron Man psa and what not...

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #574 on: January 17, 2013, 01:57:01 PM »

Wait what?

I think thats valuable information... Iron Man psa and what not...
    yup chars with empty action tabs loose their specials when i coded groudon he was without every special except the n-B since all his other actions are empty same for some of samus yoshis  and several other chars with empty action tabs

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #575 on: January 17, 2013, 02:17:08 PM »

I have reduced the range, more like in the original, but less that this is useless.

Now the down-special fireball can be absorbed and deflected. And in the special-Hi, Ridley can grab the ledge even from the back (it's so frustrating touch the edge but cant grab because wrong turn...)

Here the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gdkfk2tsamxyrkl
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 02:25:46 PM by Crony » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #576 on: January 17, 2013, 02:26:48 PM »

I still say the grab range was acceptable before... It needed an animation that fit it better. But it didn't allow for chain grabs.

I will give this update a try later, I'm too tired to right now... Though shouldn't you have made the neutral B projectiles also be able to be absorbed? That would make sense.

(Though I thought you couldn't make fake projectiles work like real ones...?)

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #577 on: January 17, 2013, 04:31:31 PM »

I still say the grab range was acceptable before... It needed an animation that fit it better. But it didn't allow for chain grabs.

I will give this update a try later, I'm too tired to right now... Though shouldn't you have made the neutral B projectiles also be able to be absorbed? That would make sense.

yu cant make them be reflected back but if you use special offsenvice collisions you can make them be absorbed  and when reflected disapear i just used some normal offensive collisions tough

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #578 on: January 17, 2013, 04:35:56 PM »

I can change the knockback of the throw-forward, so can't be chain!

Both neutral and down special are absorbable and deflectable. The fake projectiles can't turn back, but the deflector moves work with it.  Roll Eyes

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #579 on: January 17, 2013, 05:00:51 PM »

I can change the knockback of the throw-forward, so can't be chain!

Both neutral and down special are absorbable and deflectable. The fake projectiles can't turn back, but the deflector moves work with it.  Roll Eyes
    crony even if he cant chain grab he has an absolute monster range  he cant have that much range it looks unatural you can grab farther than its taill can reach

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #580 on: January 17, 2013, 11:48:13 PM »

Okay, just tested this build.

As you can see... Yes, the neutral B can now be absorbed. Reflectors also... While not REFLECTING, they nullify the projectile. So Ridley's projectiles are more fair then most PSAs at least.

However...

This is his grab range.

I felt his original grab range was just fine. It just needed an animation to better suit it... Like a claw swipe.

Similar to Bowser's side B. But at the same speed as this current throw, and more... Vicious, and aggressive.

...And now for an edit. His side throw can chain grab even in the released version. But only twice on Meta Knight.

To fix this... Yeah, more base knock back, a bit less growth to compensate... I'm not gonna lie. I feel REALLY dumb for not seeing this sooner... I'm very VERY sorry.

And his down throw also can chain grab... MAN I feel stupid for not noticing this... It works pretty much like Dedede's chain grab too. So... A knock back growth increase might remedy this. MAYBE a SLIGHT chain grab wouldn't be that bad, if it only hits twice at 0%. Dealing 18% damage. Then it doesn't work after that?

Up air, as I thought, DOES have a MUCH larger hit box. In the released version. It hits the foe near Ridley's head. In Crony's, it hits with the wings... And still has as much kill power as the released version... And the hit box is out as long as the released version, so you can pretty much fall on a jumping (or falling) foe, while doing up air. And possibly kill them with it.

Up smash might need a tad bit of end lag, or start up lag. Since it is fast, and has a very large set of multi-hitting hit boxes.

Now then. I should mention some good things about this update. It seems like you fixed the up B animation in the process. So it looks more natural when he goes into the glide state. I think in both this version, and the released version, you can do a few ledge shenanigans by letting go of the ledge while holding it. And doing another up B as soon as you can. But there's not hit box during the up B, and he's not always invincible during this. So it's no big deal.

And the graphic changes are all rather nice. The projectiles being absorb-able is a welcome addition.

One more thing... I have a suggestion. Down throw's GFX... Is it possible to make it look more like he's roasting the foe? And not both the foe, and his head?
    XD

Also, forward throw... Perhaps you can use the sparks from the dash attack on this? Instead of a bunch of normal hit sparks? That might look better.

Other then these things I mentioned. It seems like he's alright. I just can't believe I missed such balance flaws in the original release...
    « Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 02:36:49 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #581 on: January 18, 2013, 08:58:45 PM »

One more thing... I have a suggestion. Down throw's GFX... Is it possible to make it look more like he's roasting the foe? And not both the foe, and his head? XD

Also, forward throw... Perhaps you can use the sparks from the dash attack on this? Instead of a bunch of normal hit sparks? That might look better.

DONE! Grin and plus the GFXs of the scratch in the Attacks 1-2. I hope you appreciate!  Kirby Dance
    Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?33mdbagpyxffr9x

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #582 on: January 19, 2013, 02:26:43 AM »

Alright. Down throw, and forward throw look better now.

Although... The sound effect for forward throw seems odd. Sounds more like he's shocking the foe now. Rather then grinding them through the ground.

The claw GFX... Not sure about. Since this makes it more obvious that the first two hits of AAA are ripped from Charizard. I wouldn't mind as much if the animations were altered. I also wonder what the forward smash would look like with the GFX. And since we're in the "polishing phase"... Maybe forward smash should have a more pronounced sound when used? I think what it has now, and the sound down smash has when it's used, for when he swings his arm.

And up tilt... Perhaps it should have a little bit of the dust GFX? Well, one of them anyway. Look at say... Marth's up tilt. Reference that, except the dust should go the other way. Since his tail is swinging forward, rather then behind him like Marth using his sword.

Might as well go full nitpick mode here with the GFX. But I wonder if down B's projectile GFX can look better?
    Keeping the model, and how it grows, but also have a normal fire GFX that grows with it? If that's not possible. It's alright. Since the neutral B was annoying for Carnage to program. And it had a lag issue at one point in development. So again, this was a simple nitpick. It doesn't need to be changed if it might mess up the move in any way.

I should note why Ridley's grab range is too much though. He has as much grab range as Toon Link... Toon Link's has a lot of end lag, Ridley's does not. The only thing outside of projectiles with the range of Ridley's throw, is his AAA combo. And keep in mind, grabs are unblockable. You can only spot dodge it. And considering how quick it is. Along with how much range it has... This might not always be easy. Furthermore. Ridley has VERY powerful grabs. Including up throw, which can kill Mario at 152% damage on Smashville.

With these (save for the nitpick). And the other changes I suggested in my previous post's spoilers... And the unchanged animations being changed. This should be a good update.

Ratchet99
    Banned
    Mega Kitten

Super Mario Bros Z!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

« Reply #583 on: January 19, 2013, 03:35:39 AM »

I have Viewtiful Joe over Captain Falcon (Pal user) and thats why I having Ridley over ZSS.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #584 on: January 19, 2013, 08:03:35 AM »

I have Viewtiful Joe over Captain Falcon (Pal user) and thats why I having Ridley over ZSS.

I have Ridley over Falco, so I can also use Viewtiful Joe on Captain Falcon
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 08:30:55 AM by zutox » Logged

You Never Know!

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: