Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 188833 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #585 on: January 19, 2013, 04:59:09 PM »

sdoom made ridley a side taunt on his stream ppl https://www.box.com/s/4jcaiug4kpvo1zyh8hc1 xD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #586 on: January 19, 2013, 07:13:33 PM »

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #587 on: January 19, 2013, 08:03:54 PM »

I don't know weather to be jealous I didn't think of that or extremely impressed that it looks so good.

None the less. Thank you for you addition. I really couldn't think of what to do for taunts which is why I only made one and its not that great.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #588 on: January 19, 2013, 10:30:30 PM »

so you made a beast animation... Why am i not surprised? -_- hahaha good job dood

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #589 on: January 19, 2013, 11:58:33 PM »

Okay, so now Ridley has two taunts, out of the needed three.

Very nice looking I must say.

Also, Carnage. Did you see my feedback a page back? In the spoiler tag? There's some things that need fixing even in the main build. Not just Crony's.
    ._.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #590 on: January 20, 2013, 05:37:46 AM »

Alright. Down throw, and forward throw look better now.

Although... The sound effect for forward throw seems odd. Sounds more like he's shocking the foe now. Rather then grinding them through the ground.

The claw GFX... Not sure about. Since this makes it more obvious that the first two hits of AAA are ripped from Charizard. I wouldn't mind as much if the animations were altered. I also wonder what the forward smash would look like with the GFX. And since we're in the "polishing phase"... Maybe forward smash should have a more pronounced sound when used? I think what it has now, and the sound down smash has when it's used, for when he swings his arm.

And up tilt... Perhaps it should have a little bit of the dust GFX? Well, one of them anyway. Look at say... Marth's up tilt. Reference that, except the dust should go the other way. Since his tail is swinging forward, rather then behind him like Marth using his sword.

Might as well go full nitpick mode here with the GFX. But I wonder if down B's projectile GFX can look better?
    Keeping the model, and how it grows, but also have a normal fire GFX that grows with it? If that's not possible. It's alright. Since the neutral B was annoying for Carnage to program. And it had a lag issue at one point in development. So again, this was a simple nitpick. It doesn't need to be changed if it might mess up the move in any way.

I should note why Ridley's grab range is too much though. He has as much grab range as Toon Link... Toon Link's has a lot of end lag, Ridley's does not. The only thing outside of projectiles with the range of Ridley's throw, is his AAA combo. And keep in mind, grabs are unblockable. You can only spot dodge it. And considering how quick it is. Along with how much range it has... This might not always be easy. Furthermore. Ridley has VERY powerful grabs. Including up throw, which can kill Mario at 152% damage on Smashville.

With these (save for the nitpick). And the other changes I suggested in my previous post's spoilers... And the unchanged animations being changed. This should be a good update.

this?

well i dont know wich sound cronny changed for the foward throw i liked mine i guess i can change it back

guess i could give claw gfx  and the down smash sound on the arm swing

i m really not good with wind or dus gfxs since i have no idea how they are controlled

well i had to cut back on the downB gfx becuase of lag so adding another fire gfx will probably lag again, when we learn everything about reff i can make it look like metaridley frieball from its boss battle since  it has a fire aura surrounding the ball wich is reff and we dont know how to get it.

i will take out ridley third grab hitbox that should make him less of a graber like it was before.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #591 on: January 20, 2013, 06:21:46 AM »

this?

well i dont know wich sound cronny changed for the foward throw i liked mine i guess i can change it back

guess i could give claw gfx  and the down smash sound on the arm swing

i m really not good with wind or dus gfxs since i have no idea how they are controlled

well i had to cut back on the downB gfx becuase of lag so adding another fire gfx will probably lag again, when we learn everything about reff i can make it look like metaridley frieball from its boss battle since  it has a fire aura surrounding the ball wich is reff and we dont know how to get it.

i will take out ridley third grab hitbox that should make him less of a graber like it was before.
    That, and this.

*Editing out some of this, just to get to the bigger picture.*

...And now for an edit. His side throw can chain grab even in the released version. But only twice on Meta Knight.

To fix this... Yeah, more base knock back, a bit less growth to compensate... I'm not gonna lie. I feel REALLY dumb for not seeing this sooner... I'm very VERY sorry.

And his down throw also can chain grab... MAN I feel stupid for not noticing this... It works pretty much like Dedede's chain grab too. So... A knock back growth increase might remedy this. MAYBE a SLIGHT chain grab wouldn't be that bad, if it only hits twice at 0%. Dealing 18% damage. Then it doesn't work after that?

Up air, as I thought, DOES have a MUCH larger hit box. In the released version. It hits the foe near Ridley's head. In Crony's, it hits with the wings... And still has as much kill power as the released version... And the hit box is out as long as the released version, so you can pretty much fall on a jumping (or falling) foe, while doing up air. And possibly kill them with it.

Up smash might need a tad bit of end lag, or start up lag. Since it is fast, and has a very large set of multi-hitting hit boxes.

Now then. I should mention some good things about this update. It seems like you fixed the up B animation in the process. So it looks more natural when he goes into the glide state. I think in both this version, and the released version, you can do a few ledge shenanigans by letting go of the ledge while holding it. And doing another up B as soon as you can. But there's not hit box during the up B, and he's not always invincible during this. So it's no big deal.

And the graphic changes are all rather nice. The projectiles being absorb-able is a welcome addition.

*More editing out stuff*

AquariusGhost
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #592 on: January 20, 2013, 04:23:07 PM »

um question i used this hack but for some reason it doesn't apply the texture over the blood hawk color for captain falcon and idea why?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #593 on: January 20, 2013, 04:25:10 PM »

um question i used this hack but for some reason it doesn't apply the texture over the blood hawk color for captain falcon and idea why?
    try renaming fitcaptain01 to
    fitcaptain06?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #594 on: January 20, 2013, 05:06:25 PM »

you must forgot one pcs  while copying or something all captain falcon slots are 00,01,02,03,04,05 and they all have pcs  on the download

Crony
    Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #595 on: January 20, 2013, 05:55:51 PM »

Update the new taunt and the old throw-forward sound:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cnmr3j7dowoz76z

I have reduced a little bit the air-hi attack, just a bit.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #596 on: January 21, 2013, 05:51:13 AM »

Hm... I feel like you ignored most of the feedback I gave...

Up air doesn't seem too different. Ridley's still got too much of a grab range. He can still chain grab. Up smash still seems kinda like it has too little lag... Not sure if it's start up, or end lag. I'm afraid if there's too much end lag though, he might be punishable, even if he lands it right at 0%... Perhaps if it has more base knock back on the last hit, but less overall growth to balance it out? So it kills at the current percent. But knock the foe higher at 0%?

Also... Side taunt lacks a roaring sound. It should be the roar from the up taunt.

...I just thought of something too... Is it possible to change Ridley's death cries? Bah... I guess if that was possible, it would have already been done...

Anyway. Please take this feedback, and my past ones into consideration when you update this again.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #597 on: January 21, 2013, 06:47:11 AM »

Hm... I feel like you ignored most of the feedback I gave...

Up air doesn't seem too different. Ridley's still got too much of a grab range. He can still chain grab. Up smash still seems kinda like it has too little lag... Not sure if it's start up, or end lag. I'm afraid if there's too much end lag though, he might be punishable, even if he lands it right at 0%... Perhaps if it has more base knock back on the last hit, but less overall growth to balance it out? So it kills at the current percent. But knock the foe higher at 0%?

Also... Side taunt lacks a roaring sound. It should be the roar from the up taunt.

...I just thought of something too... Is it possible to change Ridley's death cries? Bah... I guess if that was possible, it would have already been done...

Anyway. Please take this feedback, and my past ones into consideration when you update this again.

if i know where the dead criyes are i would but i dont know where they are :S

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #598 on: January 21, 2013, 06:51:23 AM »

if i know where the dead criyes are i would but i dont know where they are :S
    Hm... I'd say test it. Make a test Ridley, that does his idle 2 over and over. Then keep replacing the sounds until you find the value? You're bound to encounter it at some point.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #599 on: January 21, 2013, 08:52:01 AM »

Hm... I'd say test it. Make a test Ridley, that does his idle 2 over and over. Then keep replacing the sounds until you find the value? You're bound to encounter it at some point.
    not that simple since there isnt a dead animation so its sound id isnt on the subactions most likely

Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: