Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186540 times)
Omniscient X
Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #660 on: July 02, 2013, 01:29:56 AM »

Well if your doing it over charizard the .pac wont work. I guess the animations may look okay for onyx.
    Actually all he has to do is open Charizard's .pac in Brawlbox and export the miscdata then open up say Mario's fitcharacter.pac and replace the miscdata and save it.  Then he can open up Mario's and PSA as he pleases until he's done, then he'll save it and open it again export the miscdata from Mario's new .pac and replace the miscdata in Charizards .pac and there you have it a charizard PSA.  No applause necessary  Wink
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #661 on: July 02, 2013, 02:23:19 AM »

Actually all he has to do is open Charizard's .pac in Brawlbox and export the miscdata then open up say Mario's fitcharacter.pac and replace the miscdata and save it.  Then he can open up Mario's and PSA as he pleases until he's done, then he'll save it and open it again export the miscdata from Mario's new .pac and replace the miscdata in Charizards .pac and there you have it a charizard PSA.  No applause necessary  Wink
    -Omni
    lol i didnt get what you said here i think mr mw was talking about how other charizard models would work with gyarados animations well mr mw if you want to test stuff up on the rig i could send you gyarados motion so you can see how your hacck works

and the psa is a true port over mario omni since it uses mario articles  it will never work over chrizard per say.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #662 on: July 02, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »

Just letting him know how to open Charizard's .pac in PSA  Awesome Face
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #663 on: July 02, 2013, 12:18:23 PM »

Just letting him know how to open Charizard's .pac in PSA  Awesome Face
    -Omni
    im using bb psa so theres no need for stuff like that lol its just open and go Tongue i know my way around the bugs, i did this with ridley,groudon and every psa i worked on after the bb psa was released.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #664 on: July 02, 2013, 03:35:03 PM »

lol i didnt get what you said here i think mr mw was talking about how other charizard models would work with gyarados animations well mr mw if you want to test stuff up on the rig i could send you gyarados motion so you can see how your hacck works

and the psa is a true port over mario omni since it uses mario articles  it will never work over chrizard per say.
    the truth is that ive only got the model and havent started on it
    probably by the time u release your psa i will get it done...
    in any case if i finish early ill let u know

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #665 on: July 02, 2013, 07:53:07 PM »

im using bb psa so theres no need for stuff like that lol its just open and go Tongue i know my way around the bugs, i did this with ridley,groudon and every psa i worked on after the bb psa was released.
    Erm I prefer to do my work in PSA as Brawlbox constantly corrupts my stuff for me it's not worth the risk, no matter how small the chance it is.  I do use it to test hitbox sizes and little things like that but I find PSA far more versatile then Bb, still I think it's always necessary to commend Blackjax because he has done such a great job with it.  Therefore, for all those out there who still prefer PSA I thought it beneficial to share that tidbit on how you could do it, as it takes about 35 seconds to accomplish the miscdata replacement  Roll Eyes
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #666 on: July 03, 2013, 01:43:24 AM »

Erm I prefer to do my work in PSA as Brawlbox constantly corrupts my stuff for me it's not worth the risk, no matter how small the chance it is.  I do use it to test hitbox sizes and little things like that but I find PSA far more versatile then Bb, still I think it's always necessary to commend Blackjax because he has done such a great job with it.  Therefore, for all those out there who still prefer PSA I thought it beneficial to share that tidbit on how you could do it, as it takes about 35 seconds to accomplish the miscdata replacement  Roll Eyes
    -Omni
    never had problems with bb psa and i dont think i ever corrupted a pac since bb 66 or something  i did like 4 psas and never corrupted anything on bb 67 and everyone i know uses bb due to filesize actualy reducing everytime you delete stuff  and you can easily edit articles, see articles codding and port chars, bb is so easy to do everything xD i think you are kinda scared of change even if the file corrupts you can download a clean pac and copy paste between windows and takes like 4 mins to copy paste everything.

well im psaing the normal attacks now i love to be able to see the hitboxes.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #667 on: July 03, 2013, 02:41:34 AM »

never had problems with bb psa and i dont think i ever corrupted a pac since bb 66 or something  i did like 4 psas and never corrupted anything on bb 67 and everyone i know uses bb due to filesize actualy reducing everytime you delete stuff  and you can easily edit articles, see articles codding and port chars, bb is so easy to do everything xD i think you are kinda scared of change even if the file corrupts you can download a clean pac and copy paste between windows and takes like 4 mins to copy paste everything.

well im psaing the normal attacks now i love to be able to see the hitboxes.
    First of all lol 666th post.
    I think he means when you use BB to PSA you cant go to the "PSA" program, so you cant edit in both programs, well that happened to me too, i dont know if that gets fixed on the new BB.
    So i first use PSA then for articles and stuff i use BB.

Also im looking forward to gyarados Grin

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #668 on: July 03, 2013, 03:01:57 AM »

gyarados should be interesting

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #669 on: July 03, 2013, 04:17:06 AM »

First of all lol 666th post.
    I think he means when you use BB to PSA you cant go to the "PSA" program, so you cant edit in both programs, well that happened to me too, i dont know if that gets fixed on the new BB.
    So i first use PSA then for articles and stuff i use BB.

Also im looking forward to gyarados Grin

i use bb for everything xD im psaing the normal attacks now so far  what is psaed is

Neutral special
    Down Special
    jab
    all tilts
    all smashes

i revamped my side tilt animation
    it went from this

to this

btw anivernage do you know if its possible to make mario fireball not disapear when it connects? i wanted to do a multihit move on the mario fireball but it banishes the momente it connects

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #670 on: July 03, 2013, 09:04:31 PM »

the sage of six paths psa uses squirtles water fall gfx and it is on ike so im sure u could use it as well if u still need it

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #671 on: July 03, 2013, 09:40:33 PM »

The F-Tilt looks better, but now it needs to show recoil from the weight of his tail.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #672 on: July 04, 2013, 02:16:30 AM »

the sage of six paths psa uses squirtles water fall gfx and it is on ike so im sure u could use it as well if u still need it
    i just looked into it and all he did was he replaced his entire effect file for squirtle to the point he needs to call gfx using the squirtle id instead of the ike effect id i cant do that since i need fludd reff stuff also

The F-Tilt looks better, but now it needs to show recoil from the weight of his tail.
    im not really sure how to show recoil 

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #673 on: July 04, 2013, 02:18:40 AM »

btw anivernage do you know if its possible to make mario fireball not disapear when it connects? i wanted to do a multihit move on the mario fireball but it banishes the momente it connects
    sure! ill check it out Grin

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #674 on: July 04, 2013, 02:21:31 AM »

i just looked into it and all he did was he replaced his entire effect file for squirtle to the point he needs to call gfx using the squirtle id instead of the ike effect id i cant do that since i need fludd reff stuff also
    im not really sure how to show recoil 

Here's and idea how.

Swing your arm really hard, then try stopping it instantly. You'll feel the recoil.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: