Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186515 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #690 on: July 07, 2013, 09:23:18 AM »

Ok, I played with the Gyarados PSA and here is my opinion + feedback:
    He has some very good animation, great ideas and he is the perfect representation of Gyarados in Brawl! I prefer him to Mario now xD
    Anyway, he is well balanced, not so slow, but not OP... That's a pleasure to play with him.
    I only noticed some little in the coding of some moves :

Wait : he freezes in a wait (not the game, just him... until you move...)
    A : it should do less damages at the tip of the mouth.
    Grab : he doesn't completly grab with his mouth, try to make him grab further in the coding...
    Up B : All the animations are perfect, but maybe you should add something to cancel the dive and make him helpless... or not, but not spammable.

Except all this, he is well done! I didn't wanted to test cliff attacks etc... I guess you're still doing them (as you told me)

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #691 on: July 07, 2013, 11:06:13 AM »

Ok, I played with the Gyarados PSA and here is my opinion + feedback:
    He has some very good animation, great ideas and he is the perfect representation of Gyarados in Brawl! I prefer him to Mario now xD
    Anyway, he is well balanced, not so slow, but not OP... That's a pleasure to play with him.
    I only noticed some little in the coding of some moves :

Wait : he freezes in a wait (not the game, just him... until you move...)
    A : it should do less damages at the tip of the mouth.
    Grab : he doesn't completly grab with his mouth, try to make him grab further in the coding...
    Up B : All the animations are perfect, but maybe you should add something to cancel the dive and make him helpless... or not, but not spammable.

Except all this, he is well done! I didn't wanted to test cliff attacks etc... I guess you're still doing them (as you told me)
    wait:what you mean he freezes in a wait? well he only has one wait since wait1,2,3 and wait item are the same we didnt do any extra waits yet so i replace them all to be the same is this what you mean?

A(jab?) i can reduce the damage if its the jab that you mean any number in mind?

grab: its charizard grab i just edited the tail position do you mean that he doesnt get the oponents head inside the mouth enough? i know his mouth clipes during the catch attack maybe thats what you mean?

Up b i could add that if you press shield he would cancel the move and continue doing other moves excep the upb until he lands is this what you mean or i could just let ppl press shield and do the helpless fall.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #692 on: July 07, 2013, 01:26:25 PM »

wait:what you mean he freezes in a wait? well he only has one wait since wait1,2,3 and wait item are the same we didnt do any extra waits yet so i replace them all to be the same is this what you mean?
    Not excatly, what I mean is that he just freezes and doesn't go to the others waiting animations... he is in T-stance
    A jab : i can reduce the damage if its the jab that you mean any number in mind?
    4, or 3... not sure though...
    grab: its charizard grab i just edited the tail position do you mean that he doesnt get the oponents head inside the mouth enough? i know his mouth clipes during the catch attack maybe thats what you mean?
    Actually, I mean that he clips his mouth, but it doesn't catch, you need to be closer to catch, something like behind the mouth...
    Up b i could add that if you press shield he would cancel the move and continue doing other moves excep the upb until he lands is this what you mean or i could just let ppl press shield and do the helpless fall.
    Excatly. Which one do you prefer?
    I actually prefer shield cancel the move and be able to do the other moves except Up B...
    « Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 01:27:24 PM by DarkFire » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #693 on: July 07, 2013, 02:23:37 PM »

Not excatly, what I mean is that he just freezes and doesn't go to the others waiting animations... he is in T-stance4, or 3... not sure though...Actually, I mean that he clips his mouth, but it doesn't catch, you need to be closer to catch, something like behind the mouth...Excatly. Which one do you prefer?
    I actually prefer shield cancel the move and be able to do the other moves except Up B...

gyarados only has 1 wait so we wont go around changing waits does any move make him t stance? t stance its not the wait position, when does this happen at the entry,after a certain attack?

remenber gyarados only has a single jab so doing 4% would be too low look at ganon single jab this is what i used for referencei may lower it to 6 or so.

i can increase his catch hitboxes no problems

and i will do that of using every move except upB again

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #694 on: July 07, 2013, 02:27:59 PM »

gyarados only has 1 wait so we wont go around changing waits does any move make him t stance? t stance its not the wait position, when does this happen at the entry,after a certain attack?

remenber gyarados only has a single jab so doing 4% would be too low look at ganon single jab this is what i used for referencei may lower it to 6 or so.

i can increase his catch hitboxes no problems

and i will do that of using every move except upB again

No other moves, as far as I know had T-posed Gyarados... However, even thought he has only 1 wait animation doesn't mean that he should freeze like this... It sure is strange...

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #695 on: July 07, 2013, 04:21:26 PM »

Did you decide what his FS will be? I was thinking that surf would be cool as a FS, or raindance, who would make his attacks faster and more powerful. I dunno, just something I thought about Smiley

You Never Know!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #696 on: July 09, 2013, 10:54:41 AM »

Fs is hyper beam

I used mariodk vegeta final flash gfx for hyper beam , it looks abit see trough but looks cool imo

dont worry the damage flag is chaged to normal so there wont be aura damage

Im acepting rel ports request since pw made the P&P rel for mario he can be ported anywhere

Please state the rel port you want this will be a no gfx glitch rel port

The original release will include the original over Mario and a rel port over Rob if anyone wants a other rel ports please say now before the release.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #697 on: July 09, 2013, 03:20:41 PM »

I would like to see him over Jigglypuff Smiley

You Never Know!

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #698 on: July 09, 2013, 05:53:35 PM »

lol, actually that would be perfect! jigglypuff and lucario are two pokemon that i saw as too minor of characters (in pokemon games, etc.) to be in the game anyway! XD (and i have buu/mewtwo over luc in my hacks)

I'M JUST A DOOD

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #699 on: July 12, 2013, 04:32:42 AM »

Gyarados has been released

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33221

it includes rel ports over jigly and rob no codes needed

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #700 on: July 12, 2013, 02:19:43 PM »

Gyarados has been released
    XD Congrats!! this hacks is awesome!!

I'M JUST A DOOD

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #701 on: July 12, 2013, 08:00:37 PM »

cant wait to try it
    in short time we will have some alts for gyrados
    i think flygon is working on Onix, and ill be working on another similar hack
    XD

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #702 on: July 14, 2013, 09:47:49 AM »

Surprise mini yoshi psa
     this is something i was just messing around with for some time and i decided to release it i mean why not its fun xD

Moveset
    Mini psa
    Special Low ground- Yoshi turns purple like in SMS and spits purple juice, it multihits.

Special Hi Air- Yoshi turns blue like in SMG2 and floats  upward you can tilt it left and right and shield cancelling, if you shield cancel it it will creat a small hitbox around him before ending, this move makes him helpless after

Special side(air and ground)- Yoshi turns red like dash yoshi and runs very fast foward it works like falco/fox side B and it also makes him helpless

GLITCHES
    Shielding- since i used bb psa yoshi shield no longer is the egg but a normal shield since bb psa makes yoshi shield freeze so he uses a normal shield but the shield doesnt loose size but it weakens and since you cant see the egg color unless you roll you have to be carefull to not break the shield

Side Special-if he uses sideb on the ground he will do a wierd belly flop landing after the move i dkn how to take it out i tryed everything.

if anyone fixes any of the glithces  and sends it to me it gets collab
    Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33247
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 09:49:53 AM by Carnage » Logged

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #703 on: July 14, 2013, 02:22:52 PM »

ill be sure to use that yoshi psa

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #704 on: July 14, 2013, 05:44:55 PM »

About Gyarados. I feel that his hydro pump needs to be scaled up more, the flud water should probably be 3x the size. Like it is right now, it kinda looks like Gyarados is spitting at his opponent XD He's like "I spit in yo face!"

Also, when he does his FS the time should stop. The beam is not all that big and it's just so extremely easy to dodge it.
    Even all the cpus have no trouble getting away from it 95% of the time...which makes the FS pretty much useless.

I also think that since he has such a short second jump that his recovery move reach just slightly higher, as he very often misses the ledges by a fingernails reach :/

I am also having trouble hitting smaller opponents with some moves like his ice bite, he just doesn't hit them when they are too close.

One more multihit move would have been nice to see. I know he is a heavy hitter, but I'd still like to see him doing rollout with those awesome fins he has on him I think rollout would have been a nice addition to his arsenal.

All in all I am enjoying Gyarados Smiley

You Never Know!

Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: