Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Random Freezing (Solved)  (Read 1279 times)
Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 15, 2012, 09:23:37 AM »

Hey guys,

Recently (really, as soon as I downloaded the Kid Buu 1.6 PSA), I've been getting freezing on the CSS like no tomorrow (both beeping freezing and silent freezing). At first, I thought the problem resided in the Info_en, but no dice. Then I thought that Common5 might be causing it, so I reverted it to my original Common5 from before. Still didn't get anywhere.

The Beep Freezing occurs when I'm on the CSS for the first time and I pan near Lucario and all the other Pokémon. It also occurs in Training mode when I panned over Lucario. The silent freezing occurred after a few matches (when Buu didn't freeze on CSS) and when I panned over a random area of the CSS.

Any ideas?

*Just realized that this could go Interface Help or somewhere in that area. If so, moving it would be fantastic*

*EDIT: Figured out what was wrong. Toon Link and Link's common5 bust files are causing it. I changed it to an old common5 and it worked perfectly. Just gotta find those images again and put them back in. No biggie.
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:19:18 AM by drogoth232 » Logged

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: