Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HaloedHero's Animation Index & Guide  (Read 4824 times)
HaloedHero
Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Pin Collector Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « on: October 18, 2013, 07:42:36 PM »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgVdEOLXSesDdHpEX1hsSDJLamtHQ19xZ3czS0lEbVE&usp=sharing

Hey, everybody. If you don't know who I am, I'm listed as one of the top downloaded artists on the Vault due to my custom character animations, and I'm the animator of Project M's Mewtwo.

I've learned a lot while animating an entire character from scratch, and I wanted to give back to the community a little bit and share my knowledge.

The above spreadsheet has the most detailed list of character animations I'm aware of, so feel free to make a copy for yourself as a way to keep yourself organized while animating. (It also happens to show animations that may be deleted from a Project M animation file, because some animations may be removed from PM animation files to save space.)

Creating Mewtwo, I kept a list of each animation and color coded it to remind myself which ones were done, which needed more work, and which I hadn't even started. I'd recommend a similar approach for anyone taking on a large animation project.

If you have a question regarding a specific animation that is not answered by the spreadsheet, feel free to ask me here.
    « Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 07:48:20 PM by HaloedHero » Logged

There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 07:56:59 PM »

Moved it because I felt it fit better here and I didn't want it to get buried under all the Help topics we get.

Nice list, really good for reference. It puts the amount of work that goes into animating into perspective.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: