Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 546279 times)
jrush64
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #465 on: December 04, 2012, 09:48:25 AM »

When I port Roxas, I'll insert all the gfx myself so there's no gfx glitch. If I port him over Peach, would the perfect port cause gfx glitch.

Post Merge: December 04, 2012, 05:50:26 PM
    Also, I've rigged and started work on Xemnas.

He's over Ganon.
    « Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:50:28 PM by jrush64 » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #466 on: December 04, 2012, 05:52:32 PM »

Alright then. This is Roxas side-special with the limit activated. The gfx still needs work of course and the hitboxes need to be fixed also, but at least you should see where I'm going with this. It only appears on the special attacks though. They do 1 damage and the hitbox size is pretty small though. All that's left for Roxas is placing the right hitboxes and fixing the GFX.
    Dayum..... Im srs here That reminds me of Cloud's side smash when he is in Limit Break.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #467 on: December 04, 2012, 06:31:08 PM »

Xemnas over Ganon... I love it!

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #468 on: December 04, 2012, 06:40:56 PM »

Edited boneset or still regular Ganon's? I can see him using Xemnas moveset.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #469 on: December 04, 2012, 06:43:27 PM »

Edited bones. Ganon's body is really weird. I will edit the motion file to fit Xemnas bones.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #470 on: December 04, 2012, 06:51:32 PM »

I say he should use one saber and then pull the second one out like Ganon does for alternate moves.

Ganon has an extra grab too. And a air one. We should do something nice with that one.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #471 on: December 04, 2012, 06:54:42 PM »

That side special on Roxas is awesome good luck with fixing the GFX problem.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #472 on: December 05, 2012, 11:43:51 AM »

Good news, Roxas is like 98% complete. Seriously, he really is. I've added all hitboxes added so many moves and he's playing well. I might post a video today or tomorrow and release him on Friday.

I just need to rig all his costumes. I have normal Roxas, Shadow Roxas, Organization XIII cloak hooded and unhooded, Pajama Roxas. There's space for 1 more costume but I don't know what it should be.

Maybe Ven's armor or a nintendo costume....

I want to add 1 more extension to the final smash that happens only if you hold the b button to it. But the motion file is 4.64mb and I don't think I'll be able to add it. But we'll see.

@Kagemaru, yeah I forgot Ganon had throws. We could probably use it for something.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:44:49 AM by jrush64 » Logged

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #473 on: December 05, 2012, 12:25:06 PM »

Ganon has an extra grab too. And a air one. We should do something nice with that one.

What about the grab and throw he does with Sora, at 1:02?
    KHII - Sora & Riku vs Super Xemnas V

Maybe could do minor damage, and could be used mostly to start some finest air combos~
    Or maybe you do the throw and then you can choose: If you press a button (A or B) you proceed with the attack like the one in the video, with the teleport and the saber uppercut; If you don't press anything you'll obviously do nothing, and then you can freely jump and chase the enemy with an aerial combo, or just attack him with some verticals techniques. The first could be quickly but not much powerful maybe. With this two choises you can play some mind games with the opponent, that wouldn't know if you'll go after him or just chill and move around doing something else.
    On a side note, I see Xemnas as a air beast, with a lot of mobiliy and not so much power for balance, but that's another story.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #474 on: December 05, 2012, 12:44:43 PM »

Good news, Roxas is like 98% complete. Seriously, he really is. I've added all hitboxes added so many moves and he's playing well. I might post a video today or tomorrow and release him on Friday.

I just need to rig all his costumes. I have normal Roxas, Shadow Roxas, Organization XIII cloak hooded and unhooded, Pajama Roxas. There's space for 1 more costume but I don't know what it should be.
    I would suggest Ventus with Wayward Wind and Lost Memory.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #475 on: December 05, 2012, 12:56:29 PM »

@Lucifer_gale, that throw will definitely be there. But If you have a moveset planned, feel free to post it. I don't have anything yet so I'll definitely use that.

I was thinking of letting him morph into young xehanort and master xehanort or something. I think there all the same persons, right?

@chaosknight, alright. I rig the armored one with those keyblades.

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #476 on: December 05, 2012, 05:34:41 PM »

@Lucifer_gale, that throw will definitely be there. But If you have a moveset planned, feel free to post it. I don't have anything yet so I'll definitely use that.

I was thinking of letting him morph into young xehanort and master xehanort or something. I think there all the same persons, right?

In a way yeah, they are the same person, with Master Xehanort as the original one, Xemnas as his nobody and Young Xehanort (KH-DDD Spoiler)
    is him taken from the past.
    But I don't think that that would work quite well, as each one of this version has his own moveset (Master Xehanort with darkness and keyblade, Xemnas with laser and Young Xehanort with time manipulation and keyblade). For a morph you could use the final form of Xemnas in KH2, the one with the black and white coat, and maybe that could be more quickly and adding the vines, since he does not use them until that moment I think.
    As for a moveset... I don't have nothing done at the moment, only few ideas for him and some of his attacks, like his checkered shield (1:29
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp7i86xBeIM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp7i86xBeIM</a>
    )(maybe for the Down-B as a temporaly stationary wall that does damage if anyone touch it, but you have to stay still and be guardless from behind or above), lasers as the ones he use in his final battle, his spinning laser-saber combo (1:36
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp7i86xBeIM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp7i86xBeIM</a>
    ) that I think the Xemnas on the brawl has as a Side-Smash, and maybe this at 2:07 as another grab ).
    If you want an hand for moveset I will gladly help you, studying his moveset in the others game like 358-2 days, since he has a full set of attacks there, one for each type of weapon.

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

Back for hacking :D

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #477 on: December 05, 2012, 11:34:36 PM »

How about the last slot for Roxas have two different key blades?
    Right hand Bonds of Flames
    Left hand Two Became one

Or
    Kingdom key and DQ kingdom key (Mickys)

Or
    Struggle bat
    Struggle wand

Need a beta tester?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #478 on: December 06, 2012, 07:45:50 AM »

I was thinking... and  if you're rigging Xemnas make sure to set both his sabers to a model changer so that we can have them go away when he gets sent flying... Kinda like... you know... he's not concentrating on using them while he's trying to regain his composure in mid-air.

I also see him as a mid-air beast but thats pretty much everyone in KH1 and up...

Xemnas will probably be more combo oriented. We could actually structure him for the combo cancel system. No other PSA has really worked well with that concept besides Kid Buu. SMBZ Mario v3 and SMBZ Sonic has it but its not as usable as Kid Buu's. I think we could do some good work with Xemnas if he had it. Weak base attacks that pull in for combo's then finishing with strong Smashes.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #479 on: December 06, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »

Hey guys so the video is at the top. The moveset is complete all that's left is a few gfx problems and fix the final smash hitbox. But it's completed and I will release it tomorrow.

Dual-Wield Roxas PSA Moveset

Video is kind of blurry but I'll record a clearer one tomorrow.

The side special is aimable in 7 directions and he switched to the struggle bat for some moves as you can see.

I've rigged all the costumes.

I'm trying something called Organization XIII logo eyes. Does it look creepy?

Tomorrow I'll start the port over R.o.b, hope i don't get any errors or else ill just release him over Marth.

Maybe I'll port him over Peach also so you can use the .rel to port over whoever you want.

I also want him to be displayed on the blog.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 04:58:00 PM by jrush64 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: