Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 542654 times)
jrush64
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #855 on: December 30, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »

@Sonicbrawer, cool! You got a moveset for Neku? Because Ive pretty much forgotten everything I wanted him to have

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #856 on: December 30, 2012, 03:45:58 PM »

@chaos_knight, thanx. I don't know if im going to be able to do everything. I'm probably going to cancel some anyway.

@Superlucario, I'm not doing Laguna. Feel free to do that if you want. I said I'd help with Yuna but it seems like you want me to do everything and that's not going to happen.

I got her dissidia aeons and i'll rig the models over her model but thats it.

I'm putting Spiderman over sheik so I don't think I can do gunner Yuna anyway. I'm not sure yet.

If you want to help, can you animate or PSA?

I'm just gonna open my poll back up as soon as the summoner is done.

And ya do what you can I never expected you to do anything in the first place so it's great your involved, but I don't expect you to do everything.

And Gunner Yuna over Sheik wasn't my idea, it was mainly you, so it's all up to you whether you want to do it or not.

I'm not too good at animating, but I'm OK at PSA... but I'm nowhere near experienced enough to do my Summoner Yuna PSA

Post Merge: December 30, 2012, 03:53:53 PM
    @Sonicbrawer, cool! You got a moveset for Neku? Because Ive pretty much forgotten everything I wanted him to have

And if he doesn't I could make one...
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 03:53:54 PM by Superlucario603 » Logged

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #857 on: December 31, 2012, 12:44:48 AM »

Well Lightning is complete on Marth. I got nothing to do today so I'm going to finish her ports on Pikachu and Lucas today.

Then after there complete, I need to fix her models. So she should be released by the 2nd or 3rd of January.

I'll post a video preview today.
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:45:51 AM by jrush64 » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #858 on: December 31, 2012, 12:53:48 AM »

Lemme beta Cheesy

I finally turned my wii on

Im srs here

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #859 on: December 31, 2012, 01:17:59 AM »

Alright. But I dont really need any beta testers though. I'll send it to you when it's ready for testing.

I'm fixing some gfx glitches. Like her thunder disappears when she's facing left.

edit: Well gfx issues fixed... lol. I used the if facing left and right command.

Now it's putting camera effects on her final smash.
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:25:59 AM by jrush64 » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #860 on: December 31, 2012, 01:33:18 AM »

Well its always nice to get some feedback, but yeah, you could do that by just releasing it and getting feedback then xD

I'm just excited to have someone over Pikachu :/ Little rat bastard is annoying to fight when he has the Brawl- psa in there.

---

On a side note, with what Anonymous said earlier, I think he's right about the file size for Sora. So I'll probably have just ONE transformation be a taunt activation, followed by probably making his Final Smash a combo in Final Form

BUT

to compensate the motion file size, I may have to leave his attacks being like Normal brawl characters. Meaning no extra attacks4s2-3, no attackairN2, 3 and so on... I'm actually not sure that the motion file size will fit his Final Form combo. We'll have to see. I just really don't wanna make it if its not gonna fit. >_>;

---

Haven't worked on Ventus but I thought I'd mention that anyway. I'm off Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday of this week, so if I'm reminded on those days, I'll probably do some more stuff with him.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #861 on: December 31, 2012, 01:51:54 AM »

I guess filesize might be an issue. whats his filesize now? You already have valorform, you should be able to add master form. Roxas motion was 4.6mb, Sora can get to that.

There's this feature I wanted to do with Dante, When he's in devil trigger, you can move around with him and attack with some new moves. But if you press like the taunt button he does a sweet combo which finishes devil trigger mode. Devil trigger will have a time limit, so if it ends before you do the combo then you cant do the combo.

Do you understand what I'm saying? Sora can do that in master form. Just a suggestion.

Also, how about instead of continuing with Ventus, you can help do Aqua and Terra's misc animations while I finish Lightning. It will save time.

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #862 on: December 31, 2012, 06:25:03 AM »

@Superlucario, yeah she's going to have it.

On  another note, I was browsing through my dissidia files and I decided I was going to make lots of movesets of Final Fantasy characters.

I want to replace every character in my brawl. I'd even use the folder switching code if i have too.

Characters i'm going to make movesets for are;

Tifa over ZSS
    Tidus over G&W
    Zidane over Pit
    Zack over ???
    Sephiroth over Yoshi
    Squall over Falco
    Lightning over Pikachu

They'll all be based off Dissidia of course. I'm thinking of making my own Cloud moveset.

What do you think about making Jecht too? Not a request, just a suggestion, like if you like the idea good, if not it's good too. I ask it because I've posted some time ago a topic about him, and would be nice to see him in action.
    If you want to see the psa idea here is the topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45330

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #863 on: December 31, 2012, 08:02:56 AM »

I guess filesize might be an issue. whats his filesize now? You already have valorform, you should be able to add master form. Roxas motion was 4.6mb, Sora can get to that.

There's this feature I wanted to do with Dante, When he's in devil trigger, you can move around with him and attack with some new moves. But if you press like the taunt button he does a sweet combo which finishes devil trigger mode. Devil trigger will have a time limit, so if it ends before you do the combo then you cant do the combo.

Do you understand what I'm saying? Sora can do that in master form. Just a suggestion.

Also, how about instead of continuing with Ventus, you can help do Aqua and Terra's misc animations while I finish Lightning. It will save time.

Yeah I get what you're saying. Makes sense... I THINK I'll be able to fit some kinda FinalForm combo in there as well as some new moves with Sora.

It helps properly clean the animations since he has A LOT of bones that he's not using like Marth's cape bones and his armor bones.

Yeah, I can help with Aqua and Terra's misc animations. Just send me what I need and I will get to them.

We've got just about the same amount of work on our plate lol xD You're busy PSAing Lightning, I've got Hulk I'm trying to finish, and we both have a crap ton of projects in WiP

We'll start the new year off real nice with all these upcoming releases Awesome Face

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #864 on: December 31, 2012, 08:43:31 AM »

Since you said you wanted to replace every character in Brawl at some point, I'm curious to know what are your plans for replacing Kirby?
    Kirby isn't replaceable due to his copy abilities.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #865 on: December 31, 2012, 09:01:49 AM »

I should probably make mysef clearer. Maybe not replace everyone. Because they're some guys like Kirby, Mario, Bowser, Samus that I dont want to replace. So they'll obviously stay in the game.

But just replace most of them anyway.

@Kagemaru, i'll send you Aqua's model I'll the do the wait1, you can just do the runs jumps and falls. I really hate those things.

@Lucifer_gale, as awesome as Jecht, I dont think I can do him.

I just finished Lightning's final Marth file. She wasn't able to grab so I had to replace everything 1 by 1. but anyway she can grab now and she's working great.

She was supposed to have custom throws but i cant seem to get it right so I'm nixing it for another version.

I'm going to include 2 Serah costumes for Lightning. She is her sister after all, so it seems fitting.

Now it's on to finalize Pikachu and Lucas port.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #866 on: December 31, 2012, 09:03:32 AM »

Serah herself or Lightning in her clothes?

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #867 on: December 31, 2012, 09:06:39 AM »

Serah herself. Her FF13 and 13-2 model. I'll use her sword from 13-2 to replace Lightning's and bow to replace the gun.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #868 on: December 31, 2012, 09:28:10 AM »

Lol you haven't done her Wait1 yet? You must have been busy with a lot of stuff cause that at least takes like 5 minutes xD No worries though, I'm sure her runs and stuff wont take too long to do actually.

Basically everything below her Waits down to before her dodges I'll do. Awesome Face

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #869 on: December 31, 2012, 09:44:58 AM »

If you want, I could make CSS stuff for release.

Pages:  1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: