Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 542621 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1110 on: February 24, 2013, 02:16:18 PM »

The only movesets I look forward to are Sephy, Lightning update, Neku, Dante, and maybe Tifa. I can't wait. Grin

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1111 on: February 25, 2013, 04:05:34 AM »

Oh you're working on Tifa as well?

I can also give you what I had from my Tifa psa. I was gonna put her over Zero Suit but... you know... file size restrictions. But maybe you might be able to make it work.

If you're interested, lemme know.

Also, nice work on Naruto. I think checking in on your thread is giving me a bit more enthusiasm to work on Brawl stuff... but still a bit too busy to do so atm.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1112 on: February 25, 2013, 05:10:24 AM »

you know i working on naruto over olimar with shadowclones over pikmins
    so shadowclone got they own article
    can summon more then 1 while only using 1 model(unlike over ike´s sword article or 2x narutos in 1 model)
    got alot more animetions for clones
    the Real naruto can End a animetion while the Clone still doing they´s animetion(unlike over ike´s sword article or 2x narutos in 1 model)
    like here:
    as you can see Naruto can jump right after he have summoned his CLone while the Clones is still there and do they´s animetion

aswell as i can do so the clones dont show and add a rasengan/Rasenshiruken GFX on a Bone on the Clone´s boneset so the rasengan/Rasenshiruken can aswell be a real article
    with a boneset made just for naruto
    the only problem is that i needing the next version of brawlbox to open the PSA(PSAed the old method cuz of subroutine bug) or have that copy/paste subroutine bug fixed so i can do tailed beast mode on FS
    « Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 05:19:54 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1113 on: February 25, 2013, 09:44:59 AM »

@Kagemaru, sure send me what you have with Tifa. I rigged her Dissidia model over ZSS and it's working in game.

I know ZSS has a small file size, so I hope I dont run into anu file size issues.

I have a whole bunch of stuff to animate, Dante, Vergil, Sasuke, Riku, Naruto, Neku, Vanitas, Squall, Ichigo, Zidane and Tifa. Would be nice to have some help with everything.

@MarioDK,

Yeah I know you're working on a Naruto PSA. But yours is pre-time skip. Kagemaru and I wanted one with sage mode.

I see what you mean with the pikmins and shadow clones.

But the moveset it based on ultimate ninja storm games, and in those games he summons clones only for a move. for example that picture is for his up smash where he uses the clones to gain height. I don't think I really need him to jump out of an attack.

I'm not using any of Ike's articles for the clones.

The clones can also have Rasengans as they each have their own boneset. When I'm done animating a smash attack, I'll post a gif to explain what I really need them to do.

I use model changers to hide them, and call the model changers when I need them for an attack.

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1114 on: February 25, 2013, 11:08:05 AM »

I can't wait to see all these awesome psa finished, expecially the bbs trio, Sephiroth (a fresh one will be good after all this time with the old one), the V2 Riku and your Naruto! Actually want to look at all the various psa once finished, but those are the main waited for me AWESOME 2.0!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1115 on: February 25, 2013, 01:24:57 PM »

@Kagemaru, sure send me what you have with Tifa. I rigged her Dissidia model over ZSS and it's working in game.

I know ZSS has a small file size, so I hope I dont run into anu file size issues.

I have a whole bunch of stuff to animate, Dante, Vergil, Sasuke, Riku, Naruto, Neku, Vanitas, Squall, Ichigo, Zidane and Tifa. Would be nice to have some help with everything.

@MarioDK,

Yeah I know you're working on a Naruto PSA. But yours is pre-time skip. Kagemaru and I wanted one with sage mode.

I see what you mean with the pikmins and shadow clones.

But the moveset it based on ultimate ninja storm games, and in those games he summons clones only for a move. for example that picture is for his up smash where he uses the clones to gain height. I don't think I really need him to jump out of an attack.

I'm not using any of Ike's articles for the clones.

The clones can also have Rasengans as they each have their own boneset. When I'm done animating a smash attack, I'll post a gif to explain what I really need them to do.

I use model changers to hide them, and call the model changers when I need them for an attack.
    mine is mainly SSBF2 based with maybe afew changes
    also if you have a Wait1,2,3 for naruto i will love to have that one aswell for mine moveset and rasengan models i wanted aswell since i dont have them

narutofan1
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1116 on: February 26, 2013, 05:53:44 AM »

JRush, I'm looking forward to your Aqua PSA.

who will be worked on after the 2 Kingdom Hearts characters?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1117 on: February 26, 2013, 05:14:39 PM »

Sending Tifa now.

If you need help, throw me an animation or two. I might be able to get to them.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1118 on: February 26, 2013, 06:13:12 PM »

@narutofan1, I'm releasing 4 Kingdom Hearts characters at the same time. Aqua, Terra, Ventus and Vanitas.

I have no idea who I'm releasing next. I want to get every single attack animation done for all the characters done, before I start the PSA.

@Kagemaru, I've gotten the Tifa thanx. I'll let you know if there's anything I need.

@MarioDK, Sure. I have the stance done, but I don't have the full wait animation done yet. I'm looking for the models now, for both Rasenshuriken and Rasengan. If I get, I'll send it to you.[

Send me what you've done so far, let me check it out.

Theses are some screens of me testing the clones.

Attack 13

Attack 14 (The 3rd clone comes in)

Like Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. Each clone does their own move, so like animating 3 characters in the same frame.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1119 on: February 26, 2013, 09:25:50 PM »

Yeah you gotta send me that o.o I'd like to play around with that in my free time.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1120 on: February 26, 2013, 11:51:28 PM »

@narutofan1, I'm releasing 4 Kingdom Hearts characters at the same time. Aqua, Terra, Ventus and Vanitas.

I have no idea who I'm releasing next. I want to get every single attack animation done for all the characters done, before I start the PSA.

@Kagemaru, I've gotten the Tifa thanx. I'll let you know if there's anything I need.

@MarioDK, Sure. I have the stance done, but I don't have the full wait animation done yet. I'm looking for the models now, for both Rasenshuriken and Rasengan. If I get, I'll send it to you.[

Send me what you've done so far, let me check it out.

Theses are some screens of me testing the clones.

Attack 13

Attack 14 (The 3rd clone comes in)

Like Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. Each clone does their own move, so like animating 3 characters in the same frame.

here is what i got done so far:
    Boneset for naruto(ike´s boneset with added right hand fingers bones,tail bones)
    only rigged kid naruto with that but soon COn3 model of sega/teen
    all "A" attacks(but the tailed beast onces) animetions/coded them(but Down-smash with the Clones) most of these is based on SSBF2
    all throw animetions but not coded yet
    all "B" attacks animetions(not coded yet) but ragengan animetion needs alittle revamp and i have not made  Rasenshuriken animetion yet mainly cuz of filesize so i can add that then the moveset is almost done
    Kunai model: lower filesize then the one we got in CON moveset
    all Clone animetions done
    Coded the tailed beast mode to FS but cuz of that i can´t open the PSA in brawlbox
    and was needing to code the moveset the old method cuz of brawlbox have that stupid copy/paste subrounte bug

sexy jutsu model is also close to be done
    i can send you the files at the weekend or next week since i am needing to backup my PC and reinstaller windows and good all of my WIPs is safe now
    « Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 11:52:50 PM by Mariodk » Logged

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1121 on: February 27, 2013, 12:23:11 AM »

This Naruto is going to be EPIC Im srs here

narutofan1
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1122 on: March 10, 2013, 08:41:10 PM »

JRush, anything new with your Aqua and Terra PSAs?

any new progress on other stuff too?

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1123 on: March 12, 2013, 05:31:06 PM »

So I thought I'll post a small update. Haven't done much recently, just some small animation work in the past weeks because of school. But I'm starting holiday next monday for 4 weeks.

Will be travelling around europe with some friends for a couple of weeks so I'll have some time to do some work.

Thanks to Anivernage, I was able to find Sasuke's Susano from Storm 3 so I'll use that for Sasuke.

Vanitas, Zidane, Sephiroth, Tidus, Zack all have their attacks and specials animations done. So only PSA left.

Squall, Ichigo, Xemnas only have their A attacks done. Will be getting to their specials when I have time.

On another note, I rigged some characters I wanted to make moveset's for. Yuri Lowell, Flynn Schifo and Milla from Tales of Xillia. Have their models rigged and i'm animating them now.

Check this move out for Yuri.

He switches sword hands a lot so I had to use 3 swords to simulate them. Model changers should do the trick. I think it turned out alright.

If the gif doesn't show well try looking at the image separately.

He isn't fully textured yet but I'll get to that too.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 05:35:55 PM by jrush64 » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1124 on: March 12, 2013, 05:57:42 PM »

How stylish.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pages:  1 ... 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: