Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 543063 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1260 on: June 22, 2013, 02:50:40 PM »

@Mr.ryuzaki L, Dante has Cerberus and I'm definitely going to use the gfx. His cerberus would work like it does in MVC3. Will have 2 levels.

@Carnage, that crossed my mind. But what about Talk and Blink?
    well talk and blink idkn but i guess you could do a model changer to opening and closing the mouth also but the blink , well who cares its just a random thing no one even notices unless they are looking for it

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1261 on: June 24, 2013, 03:53:59 PM »

Alright, so this is a video preview of Aqua. She's almost complete, just a couple of gfx left to add. I need to redo some of her animations too as I did them last year and am not too happy with them.

<a href="http://youtu.be/r3EjSUkC9WE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/r3EjSUkC9WE</a>

I'm having some hitbox issues a you see from the video but I'll fix them by the time they're all ready for release. I'll add more GFX to the command styles.

I gave her an extra command style, Rhythm Mixer so that she has the same amount of command styles that Terra and Ventus do.

I've added her armor mode but Im having some issues with the model changers. When her HP is more than 70, she can put on her armor which increases her speed and knockback.

She'll have like 4 costumes along with tons of keyblades. This is her with Ultima Weapon.

I'll be busy all week with some other stuff so I won't have time to work on anything?

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1262 on: June 24, 2013, 06:22:12 PM »

That preview is awesome can not wait for this

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1263 on: June 25, 2013, 11:36:31 AM »

Can't wait for Aqua'a release! Are all 3 BBS characters going to be released at the same time?

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1264 on: June 25, 2013, 12:59:47 PM »

Can't wait for Aqua'a release! Are all 3 BBS characters going to be released at the same time?

Yeah I'll release all 3 at the same time, Including Vanitas. Xemnas will probably take some more time.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #1265 on: June 25, 2013, 03:13:47 PM »

That's what I figured. Any clue on the release? I can Beta test if that speeds up the release. And is Xemnas the Mysterious Figure? It seems as if the Mysterious Figure is fighting with Ethereal Blades like Xemnas does.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1266 on: June 25, 2013, 03:35:11 PM »

That's what I figured. Any clue on the release? I can Beta test if that speeds up the release. And is Xemnas the Mysterious Figure? It seems as if the Mysterious Figure is fighting with Ethereal Blades like Xemnas does.

I can send u Aqua to test later tonight. I just fixed her armor mode. Basically u can just be playing with her while I finish the other 2.

Anyone else want her, just be playing and testing her. Let me know of any issues you get with her. She has no final smash though; not yet at least.

I dont know who mysterious figure is? Might be young Xehanort or young Xemnas??? The KH story still confuses me greatly.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:36:29 PM by jrush64 » Logged

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #1267 on: June 25, 2013, 03:46:02 PM »

I can send u Aqua to test later tonight. I just fixed her armor mode. Basically u can just be playing with her while I finish the other 2.

Anyone else want her, just be playing and testing her. Let me know of any issues you get with her. She has no final smash though; not yet at least.

I dont know who mysterious figure is? Might be young Xehanort or young Xemnas??? The KH story still confuses me greatly.

I can test the crap out of Aqua. I know I'm probably one of the only people that slightly know what they're doing on the vault from the west coast so what time is it for you right now J? I'll be back at my place in about 3 hours from now, I can test any time after that.

One thing I would like to comment though is when she is in her command styles maybe make it flash every so often but not every second. That's the only problem I could notice through the video but I'll definitely test her. Send me a PM with the download?

And could be anyone but to me it looked like Ethereal Blades. I was just wondering what Xemnas's moveset will be based off of.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1268 on: June 25, 2013, 03:54:04 PM »

I can test the crap out of Aqua. I know I'm probably one of the only people that slightly know what they're doing on the vault from the west coast so what time is it for you right now J? I'll be back at my place in about 3 hours from now, I can test any time after that.

One thing I would like to comment though is when she is in her command styles maybe make it flash every so often but not every second. That's the only problem I could notice through the video but I'll definitely test her. Send me a PM with the download?

And could be anyone but to me it looked like Ethereal Blades. I was just wondering what Xemnas's moveset will be based off of.

It's 10:50pm here. I'll increase the flash timer for her command style. I'm probably going to add more gfx to the command styles anyway. I'll send a pm when I'm done making changes.

Xemnas moveset is based on KH2 and Master Xehanort. i'm pretty sure he's some form of Xemnas. Kagemaru finished most of his animations but I'm just thinking of more stuff to add to him.

I'm rigging this to add to him... I'll put his final cloak in also. I wanted to rig an extra model over him so we can replicate his final battle. Just still thinking of ideas for him.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #1269 on: June 25, 2013, 04:44:05 PM »

It's 10:50pm here. I'll increase the flash timer for her command style. I'm probably going to add more gfx to the command styles anyway. I'll send a pm when I'm done making changes.

Xemnas moveset is based on KH2 and Master Xehanort. i'm pretty sure he's some form of Xemnas. Kagemaru finished most of his animations but I'm just thinking of more stuff to add to him.

I'm rigging this to add to him... I'll put his final cloak in also. I wanted to rig an extra model over him so we can replicate his final battle. Just still thinking of ideas for him.

Yeah it's 3:41 here. Ok thanks that was kinda getting on my nerves... shoot me a pm when ya got everything done.

The Ansem that you constantly face through KH is Xehnaort who stole Ansem the Wise's identity. Xemnas is fake Ansem's nobody so technically yes they are related. What else were you thinking of adding?

And the dragon looks great what would that be? FS or what?? And I've got ideas as always if ya need them

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1270 on: June 25, 2013, 10:21:05 PM »

May I playest Aqua please?

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1271 on: June 25, 2013, 11:39:11 PM »

The mysterious figure in kh is xemnas in birth by sleep its a young xehnaort as far as i know.

As for aqua she seem to be great looking I have no qualms with her

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #1272 on: June 26, 2013, 09:59:57 AM »

Yeah J something happened to the pic.. just thought I'd let ya know

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1273 on: June 26, 2013, 10:07:20 AM »

I'll be posting a final preview video for her with instructions and a moveset on how she'll play. Still can't fix the hitboxes yet though.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #1274 on: June 26, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »

I'll be posting a final preview video for her with instructions and a moveset on how she'll play. Still can't fix the hitboxes yet though.

Yeah basically only problem I noticed is some of her attacks go straight through and miss. Basically only problem everything else seemed pretty much fine. Send me the later version in a PM tonight right?

Post Merge: June 26, 2013, 10:22:40 AM
    And disregard what I said about the dragon thing's pic for Xemnas. My computer's just freaking out....
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:22:41 AM by Superlucario603 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: