Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 546280 times)
5una~
Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1560 on: September 18, 2013, 09:38:48 PM »

Anyone getting freezes on Sasuke I am using the rel file over Metaknight and it freezes whenever someone attacks him more than once and when using it over Ike it still freezes once again when someone attacks him more than once Naruto works just fine no freezes at all with him what so ever and when doing the Susanoo final smash it froze though I am not sure what you have to do to get Susanoo oh and Xemnas works just fine not a thing wrong with him I can find I'll test Yuri and Flynn.

Yuri plays just fine no freezes at all with him did both rel and over Marth but with Flynn she freezes when you do a B attack and I did both rel and over Marth as wel with her got freezes on both when doing a b attack.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 10:18:31 PM by 5una~ » Logged

jrush64
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1561 on: September 18, 2013, 11:59:01 PM »

Wrong Topic to put this really but
    Im working on Susano'o mode right now.
    If you don't mind Jrush heres my Susano'o(It works in-game.My importer is still working on the Flame sword tho. Whats yours look like?
    The way it works is as long as Sasuke has the FS he will be in Susanoo mode(Different moveset)
    To avoid op ness Sasuke recieves 1-5 dmg for any combat action he does

Mine looks like a low poly version of that. Still trying to sort out the sword. I had to reduce size of Susano so he could fit.

This^ Grin , But just Naruto Sasuke and Xemnas :p
    Susanoo´s face is black instead of the bad uvmap that the model rip has Tongue

In my opinion i always wanted the NUNS3 Susanoo sasuke´s cinematic Ultimate jutsu as sasuke´s FS but to reacreate it(camera angles, effects, amaterasu, balancing dmg).... Undecided

There's only so much you can do to make the FS fit with the NUNS 3 finisher. Sasuke's file already high motion file size made it difficult to go overboard with the FS.

Anyone getting freezes on Sasuke I am using the rel file over Metaknight and it freezes whenever someone attacks him more than once and when using it over Ike it still freezes once again when someone attacks him more than once Naruto works just fine no freezes at all with him what so ever and when doing the Susanoo final smash it froze though I am not sure what you have to do to get Susanoo oh and Xemnas works just fine not a thing wrong with him I can find I'll test Yuri and Flynn.

Yuri plays just fine no freezes at all with him did both rel and over Marth but with Flynn she freezes when you do a B attack and I did both rel and over Marth as wel with her got freezes on both when doing a b attack.

I'm getting reports all over the place about the freezes... Yuri works fine for you but freezes for ChaosKnight. Flynn freezes for you when you do a B attack.

I'm testing on Dolphin right now, im not getting any freezes. I'll test on my Wii when I can get to it. But i definitely need more testers.

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1562 on: September 19, 2013, 12:07:13 AM »

Yeah it's odd you attack Sasuke more than once then he freezes for me its like after 2 hits and Flynn as soon as you press b then he freezes I of course use Riivolution for my hacks so I am not sure if that has got to do with anything

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1563 on: September 19, 2013, 12:09:22 AM »

I use gecko not riivolution. That might be it, but it depends on what chaosknight uses. I'll test on my wii when i have the chance and see if i get any freezes.

Just hope this isnt an issue of works fine on dolphin but freezes on wii.

daniel741852
    Expert Kitten

Hacker in training.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1564 on: September 19, 2013, 02:09:34 AM »

I think meta knight requires some codes from Ike or somethin.

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1565 on: September 19, 2013, 02:10:58 AM »

Okay I see now Sasuke freezes when he takes more than 12% damage but everything else works and such

Okay allow me to correct my statement it's Yuri that freezes when you press b like it does apparently for Chaos Knight and it's Flynn that works just fine sorry once again for mixing that up.
    « Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 02:54:23 AM by 5una~ » Logged

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1566 on: September 19, 2013, 03:16:09 AM »

If that's the case, I most definitely know why Yuri freezes. I sent the wrong model. I'm guessing it's when u use his projectile attack which is neutral b.

Will send the right model when I get home

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1567 on: September 19, 2013, 04:52:56 AM »

Im on Riivo as well if you want me to test anything Tongue
    And freezing after 12% is wierd as hell

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

daniel741852
    Expert Kitten

Hacker in training.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1568 on: September 19, 2013, 05:04:49 AM »

Ah! Well when the new model comes I'll be more than happy to test yuri further out Smiley

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1569 on: September 19, 2013, 11:52:45 AM »

I wont be able to troubleshoot Sasuke and Yuri till Saturday at the latest as I'll be on a plane all day tomorrow. I know why Sasuke freezes during Susano. It's an LA bit error which can be easily fixed. As for the 12 damage thing, I dont know about that. I'll have to redo his PSA when I have time.

Apart from Sasuke and Yuri; Naruto, Xemnas and Flynn are working fine?

For Naruto, His final smash is Sage mode. Sage mode final smash is Rasenshuriken. When in Sage mode, down taunt is Chakra mode.

Test all of them out and please lemme know of any issues. Planetary Rasengan in the air isnt programmed well, so it might not work well. But that will be fixed easily when im finalizing everything.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 11:54:25 AM by jrush64 » Logged

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1570 on: September 19, 2013, 02:19:28 PM »

It's what happens to me anyway I am not sure how to properly describe it maybe others will come across the same thing with Sasuke

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1571 on: September 19, 2013, 06:41:58 PM »

can i test out sasuke an naruto please

ChickenPuppy
    Advanced Kitten

Figuring out this whole moddling thing

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1572 on: September 19, 2013, 07:27:34 PM »

Im A gecko user and if its possibile I could test them for you, I would really like to help since ive been waiting for these for quite some time...Id like to donate my time to helping you out

Post Merge: September 19, 2013, 07:30:34 PM
    I am a gecko user, I i can test them on my wii since I have some marth and ike ports in my brawl i have codes already, and rels

If possibile i would like to test ans be useful
    « Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 07:30:34 PM by ChickenPuppy » Logged

*currently crying at computer*

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1573 on: September 20, 2013, 07:33:26 AM »

I'll test Sasuke or Naruto you need Jrush. Ive been getting bored. Hidan (Diedara), great to see you're still working on your Sasuke as as well. Your thread has been a bit dry since your last alpha build preview posting.

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1574 on: September 20, 2013, 08:44:19 AM »

Damn how did you know it was me xD
    And Jrush you need any testing on riivo? It canbe any character.

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Pages:  1 ... 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: