Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WiFi Built Pack! Accepting helpers now!  (Read 1356 times)
SonicWolf
Wolf Warrior
Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 31, 2012, 01:08:48 AM »

All I need is help getting & testing the pack.
    Getting part:
    Just a link (with who made the hack) to the Stage, Texture or Song that you enjoy.
    Testing part:
    Just need 2 people to play as Toon Link Wario & Samus & tell me the ones that do not work (or that do work if it's easier).

Notes:
    Since this pack will be made for WiFi only Textures are allowed in it. No models or animation edits or anything like that! I will say no to anything like (no offence to the creators) Non-transforming Pokemon Stadium, Final Fusteration, ect. as well as Zero over ____ or Tails over ____ or whatever. Only WiFi safe things will be allowed in.
    If I can fix my disc (don't ask. please don't ask. i've said so a million times so check my earlier posts to find out) I'll take off the whole 2 people & ask for 1 person to test it with me. (may be someone I know already may not.)
    I will be editing the Friend Roster textures myself but if you got anything for it feel free to show it. Wink
    All textures (characters only) must be able to match a original one on color. Example: My Suzy McCloud is white so it would go over White Fox. Shadow the Hedgehog (texture only) is Black & Red sure but since its mostly black it will be over Black Sonic. Stages don't follow this rule.
    Move if needed.

Thank you for reading this. I do need some help & would love to have you guy's help with this.

Post Merge: August 31, 2012, 12:32:54 PM
    Anyone? I'm currently needing Character Textures now.

Post Merge: August 31, 2012, 02:41:18 PM
    Anyone gonna help?
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 02:41:18 PM by THE Sonic Wolf » Logged

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: