Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Slayersnext's Import [1st Serge from Chrono Cross]  (Read 27563 times)
SergeHimself
Newbie Kitten

Hail To The King, Baby!!!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2013, 01:35:50 PM »

Thanks for that. It makes me feel so happy!!
I'm gonna do a few more then.
About make something for Ike,  I have some ideas for him:
Awesome Face

In my deviantart page (2playerwins), you can see more models from Chrono Cross... They're a bit low poly because they're designed for Dissidia, but, well, you can have and idea.

Lol, I'm guessing from that Wild Arms video that you're planning on a Rudy Roughnight model over Ike.  That's a pretty good fit.  They look pretty similar.  Another good fit over Ike might be Glenn from Chrono Cross with the Einlanzer.  I'm not exactly sure which character Kid would be a good fit for.  I think the only one that anyone has made for Kid is over zero-suit Samus and she's rocking two guns instead of daggers.  Kid might be a tough one to PSA since she uses kicks and both of her daggers, but she'd be amazing in brawl.

Azure_Shadow
Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: February 23, 2013, 03:50:52 PM »

Sorry; not interested in doing a PSA for Kid. I'm interested in Chrono because I hope it will have a different playstyle than other Brawl characters to date, because he can use both ends of the Mastermune.
    But if you ask me, I think Kid would fit well over Pit. Lots of his attacks use the split bow (which looks like a pair of daggers) and you might be able to change the arrow to look like a fire elemental.

Now available in blue.

SergeHimself
    Newbie Kitten

Hail To The King, Baby!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: February 23, 2013, 04:21:42 PM »

Yeah, Serge is an interesting PSA seeing as he uses both ends of the swallow.  I can count the number of characters I've seen in games use a weapon like a swallow on one hand.  There aren't very many which definitely makes him unique.  Kid might be just as hard to PSA from scratch to use both kicks and her double daggers.  Kid over Pit might work.  It'd prolly be a good idea to do Kid over Zero-Suit Samus and then heavily reanimate and PSA her too seeing as she has a penchant for booting people in the face too. 

slayersnext
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: June 22, 2014, 04:26:11 PM »

Hi again. Long time since my last (and unique) import, but I wanna share some renders of my new character. Hope you guess who's her (Remember she's only a really early WIP):

I change some bone position to make her braid more realistic, but I need some info abut bone replacement. I know that's possible, but, it's possible make it only in one slot of a character? (Zelda in this case). Hope someone give me some answer and hope you enjoy with the screens Cheesy
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 04:27:14 PM by slayersnext » Logged

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #34 on: June 22, 2014, 05:10:26 PM »

Can we have a version with normal bones as well?

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

slayersnext
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: June 23, 2014, 05:35:21 AM »

Can we have a version with normal bones as well?
    Yes, I guess, but maybe her braid looks strange and shorter, but first of all I need to know how change them Cheesy

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: June 23, 2014, 02:31:33 PM »

I'd love to see a Crisis Core variant of her, too.

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: