Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Forté's Stage Galerie  (Read 10114 times)
Forte
Mega Kitten

Artistic Overture...

View Profile Awards
« on: September 08, 2012, 04:02:25 PM »

I've wanted to make a stage thread for sometime now, but I always thought it'd be too much trouble or, at the time, I'd feel too lazy to make one. Well, here it is.

Forté's Stage Galerie

Hello all, and welcome to my stage gallery. Browse, take a look around, and maybe you'll find something you just might like.

A majority of the stages I'll be making here will be WiFi-safe () since I'm usually brawling online time to time, although with the new age of model importing here, thanks to the help of BlackJax96 and many others, I've found myself working or experimenting with model imports and such. Feedback and constructive criticism is always welcome and greatly appreciated.

Also, two more things...I don't take requests, unless I say otherwise, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Basically meaning that if I feel that the stage I'm working on doesn't seem complete or if it has noticeable errors and bugs, 99.9% of the time I will not release it.

With that now said and done, I hope that you all enjoy.
- Forte

Background Edits/Swaps
Castlefield Siege (Name pending Tongue)

I've always loved Castle Siege's overall stage design and feel, so I decided to port it over one of my commonly picked WiFi stages; Battlefield. It's been lying on my SD card for sometime now, but small things such as Castle Siege's incomplete lake prevented me from releasing it. Now, with the help of 3ds Max I was finally able to see this project into fruition and add extra elements to the stage such as the flag-which is fully animated and looks great in game. I've also edited BF's materials so that the trees/flowers don't change color. This will probably be my first released stage onto the vault.

Todo: Color node touch-ups on the BF stage, SCN0 Fixes (Lighting Placement/Fog edit), Prevent shadows from disappearing

Rainy Day/Nighttime Eldin (Haven't tested on WiFi)

Kienamaru suggested a neat idea for The Bridge of Eldin, so I decided to recreate it. It's basically Eldin w/ Battlefield's BG and it's other elements (stars, moon, flare, etc) along with rain that fades in and out.

A basic overview of the stage: Daytime begins and the weather is clear. The rain begins to fall alittle after the match starts and as time progresses it gradually gets heavier; creating a storm-like effect I guess. As nighttime draws near, the rain lets up and opens your view of BF's nighttime scenery. The cycle pretty much repeats it self after that. For those not too found of rain there will be an alt without it.

Todo: Make the overall mood of the stage more realistic
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 03:13:37 PM by Forte » Logged

Forte
Mega Kitten

Artistic Overture...

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »

I'm guessing you'll want to reserve this spot, but ya can't with the auto post merger, so just post after me and I'll remove this post. :]

Yeah, thanks. I was trying for awhile there... xD
- Forte

Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~
Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 04:12:46 PM »

There ya go, two posts to use. XD

While I'm here I may as well say that there's some good looking stuff in here, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 04:50:56 PM »

Definitely want to see how that Castlefield Siege turns out. I just want to change Castle Siege into something good.

Forte
    Mega Kitten

Artistic Overture...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 07:00:00 PM »

Not really an update, but more of a request.

With schoolwork, sports, and life in general getting pretty hectic at the moment (pretty ironic seeing as the school year is almost over...) I'm not 100% sure that these stages are going to be finished. Rather than just let them die like the concepts they currently are now, I figured that I'd ask for some assistance from the KC:MM Community to help see some of these projects into fruition. Most of them are around 50-75% complete and just need a few finishing touches. Anyone with experience in making stages, little knowledge of 3DS, and not too much on their plate would be best fit for such a job. If you're interested, just shoot up a reply or, preferably, a PM for more information.

Sincerely,
    - Forte

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

:3

• Awards Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat Featured Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 09:24:56 PM »

I'd like to see the Castlefield Siege completed and released :O

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 11:37:21 PM »

You can always just take a month off and get around to finishing your hacks when you are available. Then again it has been a while since you started most of them, but you can always find motivation.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Forte
    Mega Kitten

Artistic Overture...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 12:59:17 AM »

Figured I'd finally tease this since it's just about done.

WiFi works just fine. All that's left is to get the miniature waterfall to work properly, but the materials seem to be bugging out. Probably going to have end up scrapping it since nothing I seem to do works. It should will be released tomorrow.
    - Forte
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 01:00:18 AM by Forte » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 01:03:13 AM »

i could probably fix that up for ya O.o

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 02:12:44 AM »

i could probably fix that up for ya O.o

...But then it won't be released tomorrow! D:

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 02:13:26 AM »

...But then it won't be released tomorrow! D:
    by that it'll speed up its release date my poor innocent wolf!

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Forte
    Mega Kitten

Artistic Overture...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 08:36:36 AM »

Alright DSX8, I'm giving it one more shot, if no dice then I'll let you fiddle with it. In the meantime I'll try to compensate by attempting to create some similar fire effects from the FE stage if it doesn't end up working.
    - Forte

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 04:05:44 PM »

the fire effects in castle siege... those r gfx files

Forte
    Mega Kitten

Artistic Overture...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 04:41:04 PM »

the fire effects in castle siege... those r gfx files

Yeah, I'm aware of that. Although through the use of str0, clr0 and a little bit of modeling I've emulated something a bit similar.

It's clearly not finished but you get the picture.

As for the waterfall, while it's a nice touch to the stage, BF is nearly over its size limit and won't accept both the fire affects and the water, so I'm going with the fire being the more aesthetically pleasing one. (yep, another slight setback...)
    - Forte

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 04:42:06 PM »

well if u wanna do that, then im fine with it

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: