Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: sc_selmap corrupted?  (Read 790 times)
carbuncle700
Expert Kitten

鬼神 Kill Em All 1989

View Profile Awards
« on: September 15, 2012, 11:44:49 PM »

I just finished installing the Stage Expansion 2.0 for Riivolution, and it worked perfectly. So I went back to Brawlbox to replace a mass amount of stage selection textures with my original ones. While doing this, I did not stop to save at all in the middle of the process. After I replaced the textures, I hit save, but got the message "The given key was not present in the dictionary". So I hit "Save as.." and it worked, so I decided to exit (thinking it had saved). I re-opened it, only to find out all my changes had been lost. I tried hitting "Save" again (without modifying) and got the message "Unable to open file for write access". If I try to save a file with any edits, it will say the other error message (key error). Now this is all BrawlBox does, it won't work correctly anymore (even if I restart my PC); I tried searching for a solution (but I couldn't find anything). Would anyone be able to help with this?
Upon further inspection, it turns out I can't save any changes, or even edit ONLY sc_selmap's MiscData[80] (in common_5). It loads in-game however. Any suggestions?

Post Merge: September 16, 2012, 03:31:11 PM
Nevermind. Got it to work with an older version of BrawlBox.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 03:31:11 PM by carbuncle700 » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: