Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help me plz >>  (Read 1194 times)
Okami5567
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 05, 2012, 09:14:54 PM »

Im srs here Been seeing this face around, had to use it... Anyway...

I'm rather new to this, just started Thursday and have just been figuring things out slowly through guides and the like... I was hoping it might be faster to bring up some of my issues here and hopefully find possible answers or solutions...

First, only about half of the PSA's work for me. I know that a lot are still in development and have issues, but even some of the complete/well done ones caused my game to freeze (And next to no Olimar PSA works...) I was wondering why this might be the case.

Second, how do you get sawnd files to work? I know without a doubt I placed one in the proper folder and over FD (T05). Even more so I have NO IDEA what I'm doing when it comes to character sound effects... By the way, I'm using Gecko and not Riivolution since I think I heard that might be the issue...

Third, I've seen mention of adding custom slots for stages and characters, is this possible and how is it going?

Finally... And this is more of a request than anything... Could someone please upload or link me to an awesome... Hmmm, what's the word... Well basically a rip of an SD card ^.^? It would be nice to have great things to start with and only edit as need be since I can tell there is a lot of work ahead of me...

LegacyWolf
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 04:44:57 AM »

1. No idea.

2. There's a difference between sawnd files and brstm files. To get sawnd files to work, you'll need to insert them into a smashbros_sound.brsar using a program called Sawndz, then run the brsar in Riivolution. Gecko will not do this.

3. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17147

4. We have yet to acquire an up-to-date starter pack, but you can find plenty in the miscellaneous section.

Okami5567
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 08:22:11 AM »

Thank you for your response, it's always helpful to have answers instead of assumptions hoping your not doing something wrong ^.^

Okami5567
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 08:15:10 AM »

New issue...

I recently switched over to Riivolution and was happy I could finally use sawnd files... Only I can't... I'm not sure why, but the brsar more or less always causes my game to crash, at first it was right away, after removing most of my music it waited until the SSS. I had it under "music" in the custom 1 folder I believe...

Oh, and this is not as much an issue as something thats really bugging me... This video... Does anyone know what file type it is or how to turn it into a thp? Since it "goes with a sc_title I had a theory that maybe it was supposed to be inserted into that, but even if that was the case I'd have no idea where to put it...

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: