Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?
Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi

Pages:  1 ... 57 58 59 [60]
Author Topic: Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-  (Read 340123 times)
LMSG
Intermediate Kitten

#BallIsLife

View Profile Awards
« Reply #885 on: March 04, 2015, 05:06:18 PM »

Ok so i used the module editor on the lucario plug and play and i changed the module id and character IDs to sonics, then i renamed it ft_sonic.rel and put it in the module folder. I downloaded all of lucario's files from the ssbb data partition and moved them all into the empty sonic folder in the fighter folder. I then renamed them to the appropriate names. I didnt put in any additional files, only the ones from lucario's ssbb data partition. I entered the game and after i select a stage it freezes. Is theres still something im missing here? Or maybe its incompatible as I have some cloned characters (shadow, knuckles etc.) over sonic, but i have downloaded a marth over rob hack from the vault and it worked fine, and i have some cloned characters over Marth right now as well. I have tried doing it the old way with .rels and HxD but i couldn't figure it out. I want to put lucario over sonic so i can use him in sub space, because you cant use cloned characters in there. The marth over rob hack worked perfectly in sub space, even with a psa.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 05:20:13 PM by LMSG » Logged

~Ally Smiley

LMSG
Intermediate Kitten

#BallIsLife

View Profile Awards
« Reply #886 on: March 07, 2015, 09:05:05 PM »

Got it...the clones caused freezing because of duplicate rels. Thanks for the help guys!

~Ally Smiley

LazerBoyEXE
Advanced Kitten

Yes, the alloys have failed me. ;_;

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #887 on: August 02, 2015, 11:06:54 AM »

I've only seen someone once .REL port an alloy to a character... Is that process the same? The alloys all use 1 .REL, which confuses me, and I can't ever get at least 1 of them on a character...

{I HAVE RETURNED... And I'm VERY OUTDATED! XD}

Leon Exodio
Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #888 on: August 02, 2015, 07:33:06 PM »

I've only seen someone once .REL port an alloy to a character... Is that process the same? The alloys all use 1 .REL, which confuses me, and I can't ever get at least 1 of them on a character...
    you mean my this video and if you are then i was using an old way of porting characters by rel the outdated way and you can only port 1 alloy at a time since they share 1 rel

! No longer available

Neon Sovereign
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #889 on: August 20, 2015, 03:42:51 PM »

Hi i have a question, i downloaded Megaman over Snake hack, and cause i still want to keep Snake i replaced Olimar using the rel port, it worked fine, but as i expected Megaman uses Snake's sounds instead of Olimar's (obviously because the hack is mainly on Snake), so the question is that if there's a way to keep Olimar's sounds on that rel so i can replace them using Sawndz and Snake has his own sounds unchanged?

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #890 on: August 20, 2015, 05:07:45 PM »

Hi i have a question, i downloaded Megaman over Snake hack, and cause i still want to keep Snake i replaced Olimar using the rel port, it worked fine, but as i expected Megaman uses Snake's sounds instead of Olimar's (obviously because the hack is mainly on Snake), so the question is that if there's a way to keep Olimar's sounds on that rel so i can replace them using Sawndz and Snake has his own sounds unchanged?

The SFX are not .rel dependant.
    The PSA is what controls the SFX.
    It doesn't matter if you port a Snake PSA over Olimar, Sonic, Wario, etc. It will always have Snake's SFX unless you modify the PSA.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

LazerBoyEXE
    Advanced Kitten

Yes, the alloys have failed me. ;_;

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #891 on: August 22, 2015, 06:59:44 PM »

I really wanna know this secret of yours, Leon. I'm not sure what you been by "the old way", but I really wanna get ahold of the .REL file you used to port an alloy. I might be able to analyze its contents, or you can tell me what to change.

{I HAVE RETURNED... And I'm VERY OUTDATED! XD}

InvaderXYZ
    Intermediate Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #892 on: August 29, 2015, 10:01:43 AM »

Hmm, I tried putting Mario over Roy (Project M), but it freezes right before the fight starts. It says "Ready" but freezes before it says "Go!" I'm not sure what I did wrong though. Like I followed all the instructions.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #893 on: October 02, 2015, 12:00:37 PM »

So, are these .rel ports universal or US-only?

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

BraveDragonWolf
    Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #894 on: October 08, 2015, 10:17:46 AM »

Is there any way of having the .rel ported character's SFX to keep loading?
    I got Marth over Wario, and the SFX of the PSA (I edited it in brawlbox 68b, I changed the sound data lists from Marth to Wario's) plays all the time...it will always load if you don't choose another character and/or costume for whatever character. So basically, the first time you load the characters you want to battle, YOU CAN'T change anything else like characters or costumes or else the .rel ported character's SFX will mute the entire game unless you RESTART your game.

lnik3500
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #895 on: October 28, 2015, 09:25:47 AM »

I don't know if I missed something... but when I try to port cloud from ike to another like pit or olmar, it freezes when the annuncer says GO... by the way I'm using project m... how can I do it? thanks and sorry for my english

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #896 on: October 30, 2015, 10:29:29 PM »

Is .rel porting in Project M impossible? Or has it never been given enough attention to try it?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Pages:  1 ... 57 58 59 [60]
    Print
    Jump to: