Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: rainbow dash v 0.9001 release  (Read 38658 times)
turbobear
Mega Kitten

GONNA GO GET THE THING!!!

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: April 01, 2013, 07:43:40 AM »

New video update up about what is going on/why this is taking so long.  a few minor fixes but not really enough for a new release....sorry.

ZerOcarina
    Intermediate Kitten

Water wets.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: April 29, 2013, 07:23:29 AM »

It's me again! And today, I want to help! There are 2 new ponies and lots of CSPs Cheesy
    Here it is : http://www.sendspace.com/file/vcnwxe
    I hope I helped ^^

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: May 02, 2013, 02:27:13 PM »

Well thanks for the support (sorry it took so long for reply), I think eight is enough textures for this release for now but feel free to release them to the vault on your own if you want.  your note says you are looking into modeling, that would be great because that is the bulk of the issues right now but also if you want to help on the animating part I need a lot of help there too (no experience required)  I'm turbobear63 on skype   
                                                      ^^^^
     this applies to anyone else interested as well

ZerOcarina
    Intermediate Kitten

Water wets.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: May 12, 2013, 06:17:23 AM »

I'm not good at animating but I made a new "Turn" animation, if it can help you...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7r2ui7jpqv7kyoe
    Place it in "FitPitMotionEtc.pac" (but you certainly know that)

FedoraGuy
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: June 17, 2013, 06:27:29 PM »

Is this still a thing? PLEASE SAY THIS IS STILL A THING D:
    So far it looks great and I can't wait until it's finished.
    Are you still planning to do the other ponies? I think a sort of "Super Smash Bronies" would be totally radical!
    I imagine she has similar stats to Pit? Relying more on speed and agility than strength?
    Finally, I would like to help in some way in the future, however my knowledge of brawl modding is rather limited :/ If you need anything photoshopped though, or if you're planning to mod sound effects such as what she says when selected or the announcer saying her name, or if you need someone to shoot ideas with, I'd be happy help.
    Oh, one more thing, the video links don't seem to be showing up for me, now, I'm new to using this forum, so it could be an error on my side...

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: June 17, 2013, 06:46:45 PM »

It's kinda still a thing, I haven't done a whole lot of work on it due to motivation and time issues.  The main thing is that I REALLY don't want to do the couple hundred misc animations on my own and there are a ton of model issues due to a crappy rig by the people who made it, if someone who knew or could learn model stuff would join that would probably make the difference between this living and dying unless I have time to do it.

as for experience the key word in that last sentence is LEARN so you don't have to know much, just be willing to try.   if you are interested PLEASE do not plan on taking a week to do half an animation and then never respond to me again.   this has happened ........ several times Sad
    also the video should be fixed, I had a stupid April fools thing up anyways

Chaolover91
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: June 17, 2013, 09:11:52 PM »

If this is still going, i would like to report a seroius bug. Rainbow can not spawn from the "blue mist" used in gamemodes such as SSE, All-Star mode, Multi-Man Brawl, and Boss battles. Using her in any of the following modes will cause the game to freeze.

FedoraGuy
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: June 18, 2013, 03:03:52 PM »

I know absolutely nothing of modeling. I've attempted some stuff before but I'm lucky if it ends up being N64 quality. :/ So sorry, I don't think I could help with that.
    I might be able to land a hand with Animation but I'm already working on some other (non-brawl related) projects, so I can't say how reliable I'd be.
    If you're looking for more man power, why not post this to a Brony forum and ask there? Yes, you'll get a lot of inexperienced people, but it's people none the less and if there's one thing I know about Bronies, it's that they'll learn pretty much anything to make quality pony stuff.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #53 on: June 18, 2013, 04:25:41 PM »

i never watched MLP and i dont really like it (based on the fan base), but if you absolutely cant get anyone to help animate by the end of june, i can help

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: June 18, 2013, 05:17:00 PM »

I know absolutely nothing of modeling. I've attempted some stuff before but I'm lucky if it ends up being N64 quality. :/ So sorry, I don't think I could help with that.
    I might be able to land a hand with Animation but I'm already working on some other (non-brawl related) projects, so I can't say how reliable I'd be.
    If you're looking for more man power, why not post this to a Brony forum and ask there? Yes, you'll get a lot of inexperienced people, but it's people none the less and if there's one thing I know about Bronies, it's that they'll learn pretty much anything to make quality pony stuff.
      any help will be good due to my lack of time.  this has actually been on both EQD and EQG  a couple of times but hasn't really helped as far as getting anyone

i never watched MLP and i dont really like it (based on the fan base), but if you absolutely cant get anyone to help animate by the end of june, i can help
    I understand, I know how a lot of the fanbase can get. Don't worry I'm not one of THOSE guys and we aren't all like that.   animation would be very helpful and someone like you who knows their way around hacking would be awesome so thanks for the offer.
    « Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 05:18:04 PM by turbobear » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #55 on: June 18, 2013, 05:24:10 PM »

no prob. just send me a pm at the end of the month if im needed

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: