Question: Next PSA is
Venom - 8 (38.1%)
Vergil - 8 (38.1%)
Ryu - 0 (0%)
Akuma - 4 (19%)
...Broly - 1 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Hagure / Mephisto's PSA :Vergil and Akuma next  (Read 45106 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: January 01, 2013, 02:47:11 AM »

Awesome.  I'mma make a few more then send em over to you.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: January 01, 2013, 03:19:47 AM »

The animations are awesome!
    I want to collab

Wise decision my friend... Wise decision
    This project got 9001 times better

Enough with the vegeta talk O_o
    lol jk BTW Fusion talk is ok V V V V V V V V V Wink

Post Fusion
    Awesome.  I'mma make a few more then send em over to you.

Your gonna make more animations?!?!?!? This just gets better and better Azn
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 03:28:23 AM by rax189 » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2013, 08:26:33 AM »

I would so love to help in some way.

but i proboly cant cuz i am not as good.

i can be a cheer leader.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Mephisto
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: January 01, 2013, 08:47:28 AM »

Awesome.  I'mma make a few more then send em over to you.

All right.

and one more peview

Shoryuken!

My English is imperfect.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: January 01, 2013, 08:55:49 AM »

Ok now I want this psa.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2013, 09:12:25 AM »

All right.

and one more peview

Shoryuken!

<3

Quotes:

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: January 01, 2013, 09:44:56 AM »

HYFR  Smiley

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: January 01, 2013, 10:56:10 AM »

Holy hell that's awesome. Will this one have a version that's slightly faster too? Last one was nice but just couldn't keep it with the speed of Brawl+. Too much punishment.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: January 01, 2013, 11:01:53 AM »

Dude that looks great.

Vaild Address
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: January 01, 2013, 11:55:19 AM »

The final smash will be changed too right? I mean i know its supposed to be a counter attack like marths FS but I fail at it most of the time. I more likely think it should be like ikes FS at first getting close to the opponent instead of having the opponent hit you, and then by the time you get close to the opponent, you press B (of course) and it would be a 999% instant kill.

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: January 01, 2013, 12:34:21 PM »

I agree. Counters with a FS is harder than just a regular counter against actual players. Brawl's not like a traditional fighter where you can read moves as fast and plan a counter. It's really easy to bait out and many moves are instant so they can beat it out of you with faster hits.  Can't make it like the actual Hyper in the game via contact = trigger? Maybe slow down time during it to land it better?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2013, 12:40:50 PM »

Will i tuse teh SFX pack already relased? the current deadpool psa doesnt. its odd seeing him shoot and say shoyuken

Quotes:

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2013, 12:48:29 PM »

I also still have my moveset ideas from a while ago.  We could probably mix and match our ideas:

Deadpool's back again and revamped and even more crazy than ever!  With his unique blend of agility and keep away, Deadpool can potentially be deadly when you master his spacing and range of projectiles.  However, we all know the main reason why anyone would want to pick up Deadpool is of course his craziness.  With his plethora of wacky animations, Deadpool is sure to make you smile and leave a lasting impression.    

STATS

Character Over - Snake
    Size - 7/10 Tall.  Same height as Snake and other human characters
    Running Speed - 6/10 Mid speed.   Nothing special
    Air Speed - 6/10 Decent air mobility and medicore air speed.  Better than Snake's
    Combo Speed - 4/10 His attacks don't combo together quickly, relying more on spacing his opponents with projectiles and high base knockback attacks.
    Priority - 6/10 Mediocre priority.  But since he has projectiles and long lasting hitboxes on some moves those help to offset his lack disjoints.
    Jump Height - 7/10 Solid, high jumps.
    Power - 5/10 Average power.  A couple of select killing moves.  A number of his attacks have high base knockback but low knockback growth.
    Weight - 100 (Middleweight)

MOVESET

AAA Combo - A karate chop jab (his standing light in MvC3) followed by a swipe then a jumping roundhouse.  As quick and efficient as Snake's though with less damage and knockback.  10%

F Tilt - A jumping reverse roundhouse (his standing heavy in MvC3).  High base knockback to get foes out of Deadpool's face and as a result has decent hit and shield stun, however poor knockback growth means it's not too good at killing.  11%

U Tilt - An uppercut with a single katana in front of him.  Think somewhat like the second slash of Sheik's beam sword smash.  Hits foes directly up and is good for juggles.  7%

D Tilt - A ground stab.  Fairly slow startup, but the tip of the blade meteors foes.  8%

Dash Attack - A far moving slide kick with a long lasting hitbox and sex kick properties.  However, doesn't have much of a disjoint and a fair bit of endlag.  10 - 6%    

F Smash - A two part attack like Link's F Smash.  Deadpool slashes his katana in an X shape for the first attack, then slashes them back out for the second.  Good well rounded F Smash with moderate startup and good range.  18-24%

U Smash - Deadpool's signature Shoryuken.  Fast and powerful but has poor range, priority and leaves him fairly vulnerable if you miss.  16-21%

D Smash - A spinning sweep kick that goes round twice.  Think like Luigi's D Smash but twice and faster.  Fastest startup of his smashes and good horizontal reach but also his weakest smash.  14-19%

N Air - A fast knee attack (jumping heavy in MvC3).  Mediocre range, mid startup but a sweetspot on the knee which creates a graphic that says "POW" when landed.  Not as strong as Falcon's knee of justice however the weaker hitboxes are much better.  Also has a long lasting sex kick hitbox.  16% sweetspot, 8% sourspot, 5% lingering.

F Air - A double hammer fist to knock the foe down (jumping special in MvC3).  Pretty strong meteor with moderate startup.  Meteors slightly at an angle rather than straight down.  14%

B Air - An upward slash behind Deapdool.  Similar to Marth's B Air except with more startup and less endlag.  Like his F Tilt has high base knockback but poor knockback growth.  11%

U Air - Two consecutive kicks upwards.  Moderate startup and good damage and knockback but somewhat awkward to land due to lack of disjoint and has a fair bit of endlag.  6+7%  

D Air - Deadpool grabs a katana and whirls it round below him.  Very similar to Dedede's D Air in terms of speed, damage and knockback.  Deals good shield damage.  Min 2%, Max 17%

Neutral B: Trigger Happy - Deadpool's main projectile.  He fires of 5 quick gunshots that move at roughly the same speed as Falco's blaster shot.  He can do this 3 times before he has to reload his guns, and on the ground this has a fair bit of endlag so use with care and precision.  The air version is less punishable than the ground version, so short hopping this attack would be a good strategy.  2% each shot.

Side B: Yoyo of Ultimate DOOM - Deadpool busts out a yoyo surrounded with whirling blades.  Slow startup but amazing reach and deals fantastic shield damage and has alterations depending on which direction you press.  On the ground, forward makes him lunge the yoyo infront of him.  Down makes him "walk the dog" much like with Ness' D Smash.  Up makes him swing it over him much like Ness' U Smash.  In the Air, forward again makes him lunge it infront of him.  Down makes him lunge it diagonally down.  Up again swings it over him.  8%

Up B: Teleporter - A fast omnidirectional teleport that functions very much like Mewtwo's teleport except he doesn't get set into a completely helpless state in the air (he can still use aerials but not specials).  However, every third teleport causes a self damaging explosion that can also hurt nearby foes.  It thrusts Deadpool up slightly so still can be used as recovery, but he becomes completely helpless upon doing it.  0%, 10% explosion.  

Down B: 4th Wall Crisis - A powerful counter attack that deals more damage depending on Deadpool's damage before he gets hit.  Deadpool swings a giant "%" symbol at the foe like a baseball bat The less damage he's taken, the stronger this counter is.  

Final Smash: Ninjas? NINJAS?! - Deadpool looks to the side then teleports away.  Suddenly, out of no where an army of 2D ninja sprites come rushing in across the screen, running and slicing straight through any unfortunate victims that happen to be in their way.  Deals high damage but mediocre kill potential.  99%
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:08:32 PM by SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD » Logged

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: January 01, 2013, 02:08:09 PM »

I also still have my moveset ideas from a while ago.  We could probably mix and match our ideas:

Deadpool's back again and revamped and even more crazy than ever!  With his unique blend of agility and keep away, Deadpool can potentially be deadly when you master his spacing and range of projectiles.  However, we all know the main reason why anyone would want to pick up Deadpool is of course his craziness.  With his plethora of wacky animations, Deadpool is sure to make you smile and leave a lasting impression.    

STATS

Character Over - Snake
    Size - 7/10 Tall.  Same height as Snake and other human characters
    Running Speed - 6/10 Mid speed.   Nothing special
    Air Speed - 6/10 Decent air mobility and medicore air speed.  Better than Snake's
    Combo Speed - 4/10 His attacks don't combo together quickly, relying more on spacing his opponents with projectiles and high base knockback attacks.
    Priority - 6/10 Mediocre priority.  But since he has projectiles and long lasting hitboxes on some moves those help to offset his lack disjoints.
    Jump Height - 7/10 Solid, high jumps.
    Power - 5/10 Average power.  A couple of select killing moves.  A number of his attacks have high base knockback but low knockback growth.
    Weight - 100 (Middleweight)

MOVESET

AAA Combo - A karate chop jab (his standing light in MvC3) followed by a swipe then a jumping roundhouse.  As quick and efficient as Snake's though with less damage and knockback.  10%

F Tilt - A jumping reverse roundhouse (his standing heavy in MvC3).  High base knockback to get foes out of Deadpool's face and as a result has decent hit and shield stun, however poor knockback growth means it's not too good at killing.  11%

U Tilt - An uppercut with a single katana in front of him.  Think somewhat like the second slash of Sheik's beam sword smash.  Hits foes directly up and is good for juggles.  7%

D Tilt - A ground stab.  Fairly slow startup, but the tip of the blade meteors foes.  8%

Dash Attack - A far moving slide kick with a long lasting hitbox and sex kick properties.  However, doesn't have much of a disjoint and a fair bit of endlag.  10 - 6%    

F Smash - A two part attack like Link's F Smash.  Deadpool slashes his katana in an X shape for the first attack, then slashes them back out for the second.  Good well rounded F Smash with moderate startup and good range.  18-24%

U Smash - Deadpool's signature Shoryuken.  Fast and powerful but has poor range, priority and leaves him fairly vulnerable if you miss.  16-21%

D Smash - A spinning sweep kick that goes round twice.  Think like Luigi's D Smash but twice and faster.  Fastest startup of his smashes and good horizontal reach but also his weakest smash.  14-19%

N Air - A fast knee attack (jumping heavy in MvC3).  Mediocre range, mid startup but a sweetspot on the knee which creates a graphic that says "POW" when landed.  Not as strong as Falcon's knee of justice however the weaker hitboxes are much better.  Also has a long lasting sex kick hitbox.  16% sweetspot, 8% sourspot, 5% lingering.

F Air - A double hammer fist to knock the foe down (jumping special in MvC3).  Pretty strong meteor with moderate startup.  Meteors slightly at an angle rather than straight down.  14%

B Air - An upward slash behind Deapdool.  Similar to Marth's B Air except with more startup and less endlag.  Like his F Tilt has high base knockback but poor knockback growth.  11%

U Air - Two consecutive kicks upwards.  Moderate startup and good damage and knockback but somewhat awkward to land due to lack of disjoint and has a fair bit of endlag.  6+7%  

D Air - Deadpool grabs a katana and whirls it round below him.  Very similar to Dedede's D Air in terms of speed, damage and knockback.  Deals good shield damage.  Min 2%, Max 17%

Neutral B: Trigger Happy - Deadpool's main projectile.  He fires of 5 quick gunshots that move at roughly the same speed as Falco's blaster shot.  He can do this 3 times before he has to reload his guns, and on the ground this has a fair bit of endlag so use with care and precision.  The air version is less punishable than the ground version, so short hopping this attack would be a good strategy.  2% each shot.

Side B: Yoyo of Ultimate DOOM - Deadpool busts out a yoyo surrounded with whirling blades.  Slow startup but amazing reach and deals fantastic shield damage and has alterations depending on which direction you press.  On the ground, forward makes him lunge the yoyo infront of him.  Down makes him "walk the dog" much like with Ness' D Smash.  Up makes him swing it over him much like Ness' U Smash.  In the Air, forward again makes him lunge it infront of him.  Down makes him lunge it diagonally down.  Up again swings it over him.  8%

Up B: Teleporter - A fast omnidirectional teleport that functions very much like Mewtwo's teleport except he doesn't get set into a completely helpless state in the air (he can still use aerials but not specials).  However, every third teleport causes a self damaging explosion that can also hurt nearby foes.  It thrusts Deadpool up slightly so still can be used as recovery, but he becomes completely helpless upon doing it.  0%, 10% explosion.  

Down B: 4th Wall Crisis - A powerful counter attack that deals more damage depending on Deadpool's damage before he gets hit.  Deadpool swings a giant "%" symbol at the foe like a baseball bat The less damage he's taken, the stronger this counter is.  

Final Smash: Ninjas? NINJAS?! - Deadpool looks to the side then teleports away.  Suddenly, out of no where an army of 2D ninja sprites come rushing in across the screen, running and slicing straight through any unfortunate victims that happen to be in their way.  Deals high damage but mediocre kill potential.  99%

Thats a good moveset, the only one i dont really see as a good attack is the Side B: Yoyo of Ultimate DOOM. Lol but thats just my opinion Cool

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: January 01, 2013, 05:00:43 PM »

It fits his troll character imo. Not all these moves need to be directly from MvC3

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
    Print
    Jump to: