Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Okay, so... (Wii U)  (Read 18459 times)
Diddy Kong
Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #30 on: December 29, 2012, 02:11:49 PM »

not true it killing voice hacks
    since some usb loader works with some games
    so maybe it will work with a edited SSBB iso where you have replaced the brsar file
    or we just have to wait until file patcher v4 is done
    i'm talking about brawl mods on wiiU

you CANT ISO load on wiiU
    and with Riivolution solving all the file patching missingness why would V4 still be working in progress, not to mention that a hack-pak is limited in  size that way, if a hack setup exceeds 2GB, it cannot be used, not to mention BRSTMS glitch up if they are not 32KHz when loading alot of them with gecko (most audio hacks are either 44.1 or 48KHz, brawl is 32KHz)

all i mean to say, is that  when we end up modding files NOT covered by FPC, gecko users and wiiU-only users are screwed out of enjoying them,  and that someone HAS game mods RUNNING on wiiU WITHOUT the use of codes and supports SDHC cards
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 02:17:18 PM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: December 29, 2012, 03:33:56 PM »

i'm talking about brawl mods on wiiU

you CANT ISO load on wiiU
    and with Riivolution solving all the file patching missingness why would V4 still be working in progress, not to mention that a hack-pak is limited in  size that way, if a hack setup exceeds 2GB, it cannot be used, not to mention BRSTMS glitch up if they are not 32KHz when loading alot of them with gecko (most audio hacks are either 44.1 or 48KHz, brawl is 32KHz)

all i mean to say, is that  when we end up modding files NOT covered by FPC, gecko users and wiiU-only users are screwed out of enjoying them,  and that someone HAS game mods RUNNING on wiiU WITHOUT the use of codes and supports SDHC cards
    hmm
    i didnt know about the music glitch
    ive always used wiiflow plus usb iso
    Also if Iso Loading is possible one day, than V4 of the file patch code would be coherent
    Also why is the Wii-u limited to 2gb SD cards in respect to hacks?
    i mean come on its the WiiU Im srs here
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:39:24 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2012, 03:55:53 PM »

hmm
    i didnt know about the music glitch
    ive always used wiiflow plus usb iso
    Also if Iso Loading is possible one day, than V4 of the file patch code would be coherent
    Also why is the Wii-u limited to 2gb SD cards in respect to hacks?
    i mean come on its the WiiU Im srs here

gecko - thats why, when you mod brawl with gecko, the GAME is in charge of the SD card, and SSBB is ONLY compatable with up to 2GB sd cards, for gecko to apply codes, the sd its reading from HAS to be 2GB or less, wiiU can do SDHC, but the MOD launcher method TOO must support SDHC and because riivolution doesnt work on wiiU, there goes brawl's ONLY SDHC compatable modlauncher (on wiiU)

other than that, the wiiU software that supports SD and the wii mode supports up to 32GB SD's

oh and about that ISO loading

How to ISO inject mods into the Brawl ISO (in a nutshell)

I have working modded ISOs on the wii, just expand the game partition to the max wiiscrubber allows before partition-replacing
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:01:09 PM by Diddy Kong » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: December 29, 2012, 04:52:56 PM »

you can use usb loader on wii U´s wii mode(only wii games):
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/hacking-the-wiiu-a-simple-progress-guide.338900/
    look at first post and scoll down to:
    "Here’s a simple, easy to use list of our current progress in Hacking the Virtual Wii in the WiiU."
    it say you can use usb loader so you just needing a usb loader that can use gct files or Codes like file patcher (wiiflow usb loader)
    and if edit the SSBB iso replace the brsar + that usb loader
    it is just almost like using Rii on wii U

also file patch code v4 is here:
    http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253860
    but beta and freeze on afew char.

PW stopped working on it since Rii was released and working with brsar files
    but now we needing gecko os again(also for emulators or usbloaders)
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 05:01:14 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2012, 05:25:22 PM »

you can use usb loader on wii U´s wii mode(only wii games):
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/hacking-the-wiiu-a-simple-progress-guide.338900/
    look at first post and scoll down to:
    "Here’s a simple, easy to use list of our current progress in Hacking the Virtual Wii in the WiiU."
    it say you can use usb loader so you just needing a usb loader that can use gct files or Codes like file patcher (wiiflow usb loader)
    and if edit the SSBB iso replace the brsar + that usb loader
    it is just almost like using Rii on wii U

also file patch code v4 is here:
    http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253860
    but beta and freeze on afew char.

PW stopped working on it since Rii was released and working with brsar files
    but now we needing gecko os again(also for emulators or usbloaders)

so there is a USB loader working on wiiU WITHOUT needing to install cIOS correct? if thats the case, my video guide should overtake riivo (for wiiU owners) which is in the post above yours

and that I am also in possession of an SSBB ISO with MORE than just the BRSAR injected
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 05:26:50 PM by Diddy Kong » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: December 29, 2012, 05:51:31 PM »

wiiflow(a usb loader that works with wii U) can handle Gecko OS codes
    so not even needing to replace any files in the iso but the brsar(until v4 file patcher is done)

not have tested yet on my wii U only read about it
    since im waiting until repair stuff has been made so its possible to repair my wii U then hacking the wii mode if  something go wrong

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2012, 06:09:59 PM »

so not even needing to replace any files in the iso but the brsar(until v4 file patcher is done)

since im waiting until repair stuff has been made so its possible to repair my wii U then hacking the wii mode if  something go wrong

I use wiiflow, so im ay try this

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2012, 07:30:06 PM »

there IS a bug I experienced in BOTH FPCs, and thats that ANY brstm that is NOT created @ a frequency of 32,000, will randomly bug out, such as bursting into random static, or playing OTHER brstms when its not supposed to. i resolved this with riivolution AND by ISO injecting them all, my HACK setup it in total: 2.8GB

so gecko does NOT work for me (since with gecko, you cannot load mods through SDHC cards) not to mention i have THP hacks i like to keep, so we cant start de-supporting hacks because of limitations enforced by a new console, there IS a way to step up our hacking, since there is a modded game (that ISNT brawl) running on the wiiU

the brains behind that is
    Mario Kart Wii - CTGP on Wii U! (Proof of concept)

now if we could do that, but for brawl, we'd have ourselves a "riivolution V5" for brawl WITHOUT having to install cIOS's, and voiding warranty, since if we [censored]UP the wii mode on a wiiU, there is no priiloader to save your ass from that, and I am mentioning this hack stuff on wiiU WITH THP AND RSAR in mind
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 07:32:24 PM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: December 29, 2012, 08:00:56 PM »

there IS a bug I experienced in BOTH FPCs, and thats that ANY brstm that is NOT created @ a frequency of 32,000, will randomly bug out, such as bursting into random static, or playing OTHER brstms when its not supposed to. i resolved this with riivolution AND by ISO injecting them all, my HACK setup it in total: 2.8GB

so gecko does NOT work for me (since with gecko, you cannot load mods through SDHC cards) not to mention i have THP hacks i like to keep, so we cant start de-supporting hacks because of limitations enforced by a new console, there IS a way to step up our hacking, since there is a modded game (that ISNT brawl) running on the wiiU

the brains behind that is
    Mario Kart Wii - CTGP on Wii U! (Proof of concept)
    now if we could do that, but for brawl, we'd have ourselves a "riivolution V5" for brawl WITHOUT having to install cIOS's, and voiding warranty, since if we [censored]UP the wii mode on a wiiU, there is no priiloader to save your ass from that, and I am mentioning this hack stuff on wiiU WITH THP AND RSAR in mind

wiiflow works with isos from USBs
    using the sd card for music plus hacks ive never had a brstm bug with it...
    dont know if that is what u r talkin about...
    i have about 500 wii games on my usb drive and the only game i play is brawl Im srs here
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:02:00 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2012, 02:05:42 AM »

wiiflow works with isos from USBs
    using the sd card for music plus hacks ive never had a brstm bug with it...
    dont know if that is what u r talkin about...
    i have about 500 wii games on my usb drive and the only game i play is brawl Im srs here
    I was asking if it was working (without having to mod the IOSes (like mod IOS249 and 222) in order for it  to work))
    and yet again, depending on gecko once again, also means the sd card limitation of 2GB comes back as well as support on SD isnt console-dependant, its the software that supports it that determines it since gecko and brawl (even USB loaders with ocarina) only allow up to 2GB, anything over that will register as "device in the slot cannot be used"
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:14:00 AM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: December 30, 2012, 02:58:55 AM »

hmm
    well black jax is working on editing the whole sound brsar(via brawlbox) for fighter sound effects without injecting
    File Patch 4 beta supports replacing the whole sound brasar<.<

so File Patch codes still can play a big role here
    how big is the sound brsar anyways?
    lol

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2012, 03:43:09 AM »

hmm
    well black jax is working on editing the whole sound brsar(via brawlbox) for fighter sound effects without injecting
    File Patch 4 beta supports replacing the whole sound brasar<.<

so File Patch codes still can play a big role here
    how big is the sound brsar anyways?
    lol
    115MB
    and some people may have the brsar, and a billion BRSTMS in their setup (like I do)

so even with wiiU being SDHC compatable,  you can go to like the wii menu and it will register the HC and can read from it, but when you boot brawl, it will say that the device in the slot can't be used, we COULD  make brawl SDHC compatable if we could mod the SD driver file on the disc to support SDHC then make a V5 FPC to account for that file, you'd have to swap the cards that way, but at least unlike riivo with gecko, while the mods are running, you can take out the SD card and hot-swap hacks and the mods still load, riivo locks the SD card and if removed mid-game, requires a reboot to use the mods again and will freeze when a modded file needs to be loaded, since riivo predetermines what files to load form the SD card and what loads from the disc before launching the game

and again, the codes can play useful again, but still brings that 2GB SD card MAX limitation again since gecko and SSBB only support up to 2 GB (file patch code makes brawl's SD driver load from the SD (which isnt SDHC compatable)

if you wanted to shrink it, you;d have to empty some slots you plan to never use, or clear some entries, BUT BRSAR fiels are responsable for more than just holding SFX, they also contain the brstm listing for EVERY brstsm the game knows about or plays, and weather they are surround sound or not, in addition it also contains loop-governing values, and if a brstm doesnt match this or is less than, will NOT loop in-game (brawl's brsar has these loop values set to infinite so this is why brawl doesnt have to have the brsar patched for audio hacks like other games like MKW and mario sluggers), RSAR files also contain sound banks (which to me are MIDI instrument samples)

black jax stated that he/she wanted brawlbox to do injecting/editing like sawndz, but better (so i assume that this will expand to WHAT we can hack (and auto monoify stereos for noobs that dont do this)

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: December 30, 2012, 04:00:21 AM »

black jax stated that he/she wanted brawlbox to do injecting/editing like sawndz, but better (so i assume that this will expand to WHAT we can hack (and auto monoify stereos for noobs that dont do this)
    lol its a He
    I saw a picture of him at the "Official Show Yourself Thread"
    Yea he has got curly hair<.<

JELLYpWnzU
    Mega Kitten

Jellys back

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: January 14, 2013, 09:36:24 PM »

yeesss! my brawl hacking might continue!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: