Author Topic: Colin  (Read 8210 times)
??_?
Attention. I have your Attention.
Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 03:35:07 PM »

Yeah I wish he was in the game...don't know if it'd be possible to make it happen...

My guess is when King Bulbin rides by but doesn't drop the bomb, he was supposed to be carrying colin.

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 04:25:57 PM »

LordNoah nailed it. when you run his animation you can clearly see hes tied to the staff that is attached to King Bulbin. the animation looks like him running.
    they must have taken it out of brawl because it wasnt NECISARY and it looks like a dead child (not good considering nintendos target audience now days seems to be family games)
    you can totally edit him, but like, why would u want to? if you wanted to make a little kid, I would start with Lucas or toon link....just saying.

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Segab
    FFFFFF
    Special Access

Meowth that's bass!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 10:12:44 PM »

you can totally edit him, but like, why would u want to? if you wanted to make a little kid, I would start with Lucas or toon link....just saying.
    replace the Sandbag by him.
    :]

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 11:01:46 PM »

replace the Sandbag by him.
    :]

O_O BEST IDEA EVER! I think I'm gonna try to do that later XD

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 12:42:10 PM »

LordNoah nailed it. when you run his animation you can clearly see hes tied to the staff that is attached to King Bulbin. the animation looks like him running.
    they must have taken it out of brawl because it wasnt NECISARY and it looks like a dead child (not good considering nintendos target audience now days seems to be family games)

When I said I wish he was in the game I meant I wish he was tied to the pole when king bulbin ran across the bridge, and lol at using him as the sandbag xD

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 02:38:25 PM »

When I said I wish he was in the game I meant I wish he was tied to the pole when king bulbin ran across the bridge, and lol at using him as the sandbag xD

I meant I was going to try to make him over the sandbag... I'm sure I can do it I'll work on it later and make animations...

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: