Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need Brawl ISO for Dolphin  (Read 810 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 07, 2012, 03:50:31 PM »

I've been looking for it all over the place but every time I download something it either doesn't work or its in a format that I'm supposed to convert it into a disc.

I want to play brawl directly from my computer.

So if anyone has Brawl for their Dolphin then could you upload it and send me a link.

I realize it may be a lot to ask since the upload is probably really big but I'd greatly appreciate it.

Reason why I need it his way is because currently my Wii SD card is set up for Riivo and Riivo is crap to test hacks with since you have to restart the Wii every time you wanna take the SD card out. I'd change back to Gecko but since I run Brawl- the gct I have (and I tried a couple others) wont run for some reason.

So all in all I'd just like to remove my wii and SD card from the equation as a whole. I also don't have anyone to play Brawl with in my area so setting up the Wii is also a pain.

Could anyone help?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:52:45 PM »

Yeeeeeaaaaaaah.... asking for ISOs is against the rules.

Don't know how you haven't found one yet, but asking for it is prohibited, so locked.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: