Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone with a forum.xentax.com account? (Gameloft Models)  (Read 5465 times)
Boygos
srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: December 08, 2012, 08:47:52 PM »

Hey, this is a quick shout out. I need someone with an account of this site to get me the .gla extraction tool. The reason I can't get it myself is because they require you to donate to join the site. Which is really stupid, imo. Anyways, I need the tool to rip some models from a couple iOS games.

http://forum.xentax.com/blog/?tag=gameloft-custompak-extractor

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but porting gameloft models seemed like somewhat of a project to me, so I will update with any gameloft models I rip here, I want to rip Bane and Batman from the TDKR iOS game, most importantly. But if anyone needs anything i'd be happy to snag it for you.

And Alba, I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I don't normally stray away from the model imports section...  Undecided

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 02:21:23 AM »

http://www.mediafire.com/?c9febl5vj70q9f0

Here you go.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 06:24:46 AM »

And Alba, I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I don't normally stray away from the model imports section...  Undecided
    No biggie. Tongue

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but porting gameloft models seemed like somewhat of a project to me, so I will update with any gameloft models I rip here, I want to rip Bane and Batman from the TDKR iOS game, most importantly. But if anyone needs anything i'd be happy to snag it for you.
    You can either update this thread with those models you rip, although, I believe this thread would belong more in Model Importing... Maybe we should make a new Model Importing Sub-Section for Discussion/Resources... Thoughts?

EDIT: My 4646 post... The end is near  not impressed
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:26:39 AM by Albafika » Logged

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 06:39:45 PM »

No biggie. Tongue
    You can either update this thread with those models you rip, although, I believe this thread would belong more in Model Importing... Maybe we should make a new Model Importing Sub-Section for Discussion/Resources... Thoughts?

EDIT: My 4646 post... The end is near  not impressed

Not a bad idea. I almost started a big thread as a resource for all my model rips at one point. DemonBoy and I could totally open up a thread and have a huge database. Tongue

Post Merge: December 11, 2012, 06:19:50 AM

It say invalid or deleted file Sad
    « Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 06:19:50 AM by Boygos » Logged

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 01:02:54 PM »

Do you really need to donate to join? I think I have an account there. Created when I just started hacking. I seem to have accounts at many sites, but rarely use them and forget they exist. Let me check if I do have one for xentax.
    EDIT: I do have one, cool. Sent you a pm.
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:06:30 PM by Iwvi » Logged

wescleyazevedo
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 11:11:53 AM »

I really need this to rip the models from new released iron man 3 games....could you upload this somewhere or send to me plz XD

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: