Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Tiger's Kingdom Hearts movesets: Retiring from Brawl Hacking  (Read 17386 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: January 09, 2013, 12:46:05 PM »

I dont animate frame by frame. i said to skip some of the frames... I usually key frame in the multiples of 3, 5, or 10

also if i need to, i adjust the animations total frames to whatever i need.

lol

i got all sorts of tricks for animating

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

tigertenaka
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: January 29, 2013, 09:47:23 AM »

Wow, three weeks flew by fast. Sorry that I haven't been around at all, but school and other bits of life got in the way. Hopefully I can start working on Axel again within the next few days.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2013, 07:48:47 PM »

Wow, three weeks flew by fast. Sorry that I haven't been around at all, but school and other bits of life got in the way. Hopefully I can start working on Axel again within the next few days.

Glad you're back, cant wait for the plan to get back in action

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

tigertenaka
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2013, 09:27:20 PM »

Well, so much for a few days. I actually have some motivation and time for it now though, so maybe this time I can make some progress.

tigertenaka
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2013, 05:21:33 PM »

Sorry for the double post here, but it's important. I've only been able to do a few more frames on Axel's Wait 1 animation. Other than that, I've got a lot of personal issues to sort out right now, meaning that not only do I not have time to work on him I don't have any motivation to work on him either. So here's what I'm thinking of doing:
    I'm going to do what Kagemaru did and release what (little) I have done on Axel so someone else can work on him. I'm sorry to everyone who I got excited over this project, but I literally just cannot work on it, and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to. Hopefully someone else will be able to pick up my slack.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: