Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Final smash texture change?  (Read 1091 times)
DarkDeity
Extreme Kitten

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 16, 2012, 10:07:07 AM »

hi im basically working on an Oni link[and by oni i mean its based off super street fighter four oni]texture and i noticed for alot of the imports they got certain things happen when the smash aura is grabbed. example the demise hack gets lightning around him, i believe one of the roxas imports get oblivion and oathkeeper behind him. what i wanna try is making it so that while the smashball is grabbed with this texture[and maybe during the final smash]this oni link's skin turns black with that glowing yellowish orang from his hands to his elbows. how would i do that though?

Zarathustra
    Advanced Kitten

Too lazy to find a pic...

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 08:31:36 AM »

I don't think there is a way to do this with the texture alone. You can simulate the effect by cloning the model, applying the new texture to it, then setting the visibility bone to EyeYellowM, but this takes a bit of work and you might not now how to do it. If you send me all the files i could do it for you.

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 09:37:22 AM »

I don't think there is a way to do this with the texture alone. You can simulate the effect by cloning the model, applying the new texture to it, then setting the visibility bone to EyeYellowM, but this takes a bit of work and you might not now how to do it. If you send me all the files i could do it for you.

REALLY? [censored] AWESOME! THANKS!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: