Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Project Mewtwo - The Official KC-MM Thread!  (Read 40839 times)
AGFanProduction
Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 31, 2012, 02:35:52 AM »

You waited for it? Your fangasm/eargasm/eyegasm/falcongasm was tired of waiting to burst out? Well, here you go, folks. A brand new and freshly made hack. This is the Final Melee PSA of Mewtwo, made by AGFanProduction and the Project Mewtwo.
    Now with the new power of Brawl hacks, I managed to recreate and improve all the work done in the previous versions of Mewtwo. It took me and my teammates a few years to complete, but now it's done and I'm happy with the final results.

[SSBB]Project Mewtwo Final Release

Note: A quick menu was added, via annotations that lets you skip to specific sections of the showcase so be sure to have annotations enabled.

What's included on the downloads?
    +Character files (FitLucario00.pac/pcs, FitLucario.pac and Motion.pac + Kirby Mewtwo hat)
    +CSPs, Portraits, Stock Icons
    +Replay Mewtwo portraits.
    +Mewtwo Challenger Approaching files.
    +Mewtwo on the Opening Sequence (Sunset and Subspace)
    +Mewtwo in the "Unlocked Characters" Data.
    +Mewtwo Stock Icons on the result screen.
    +For manual editions, a Readme.txt in each folder with a detailed tutorial for certain homework included.
    +Bonus folder with Mewtwo's customized content for some famous mods for Brawl, like Project Melee and much more!

What is the change list for this Final version of Mewtwo?
    - Melee Psychics added to the PSA.
    - Melee Mewtwo's ripped Shadow Ball textures where added to the PSA, also matched his charge behavior to Melee's.
    - Mewtwo's Shadow Ball now goes Ziggy Zaggy when fully charged, with Melee's hitboxes. (All credit to KingJigglypuff)
    - Fully revamped Animation and PSA work from previous versions.
    - Melee's Down-B Disable attack was finally able to be created just like in Melee. (All credit to KingJigglypuff)
    - Melee's Side-B Confusion move was fixed and matched up to Melee's move.
    - Melee-Like sound effects added to all the PSAs in general, excluding the Riivolution version. (No Weird Noises)
    - Melee Hitboxes and Knockbacks where added to the Final PSA. (Project Melee, Pal, Brawl+ and Normal Brawl)
    - Balanced the Melee hitboxes for the vBrawl version of the PSA. (All credit to KingJigglypuff)
    - Fixed all the Graphic Effects for every version to Match Melee's.
    - Melee's animations where added to the Motion.pac and where fixed and matched to Melee's in PSA. (Including non-basic animations like the damage poses, or even the swim poses)
    - Melee Mewtwo's SFX has been added to the Riivolution version of it. (Credit to AceSe3don)

Why is this the official Final Version?
    Because everything has been changed, the level of detail is unique.

Does it freeze?
    It doesn't freeze if used correctly, to avoid freezes and un-balancing issues, many alternate versions of this PSA have been made for every famous Brawl mod, like the Project Melee, Brawl+ and Riivolution mods and even the non-mods like the vBrawl, Normal Brawl & Pal Brawl <--- all these are the alternative versions of this Mewtwo.

Credits:
    AGFanProduction, CeeNL, KingJigglypuff, Pikazz, DarkDragoon, Steelia, ds22, GameWatching, [TSON], Namq, Carnage, SonicBrawler, DSX8, superyoshi888, pokelover980, Razanak7, SmashHackers, Data_Drain, Mewtwo2000, BigSharkZ, gokuguy, IndigoFenix, Bobson, DragonRage, AceSe3don, Stickman, Roo525, Tri-Bow, TheEnigmaIsBroken, OniKage and SuSa.

Preview Pictures:

Now, choose your favorite Brawl mod, and start Brawling with Mewtwo Alpha v2.00!

Want to have Mewtwo's sound effects on your Brawl? Download this! (Riivolution users only):

Have Fun!

Post Merge: December 31, 2012, 02:40:46 AM
    I made this specific topic so you people can discuss about the Project Mewtwo's quality, give some feedback, opinions! related ONLY to the Project Mewtwo.

oh yeah and this is also the development thread for the vBrawl Mewtwo (which is currently a BETA) that is being made by Data_Drain.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:46:12 AM by AGFanProduction » Logged

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 03:35:08 AM »

just wondering what are the diferences between brawl and  vbrawl beta version? wich one is the direct continuation of the previous alpha version?

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 03:53:05 AM »

just wondering what are the diferences between brawl and  vbrawl beta version? wich one is the direct continuation of the previous alpha version?

You mean the BETA release? Well the direct continuation is the Project Melee version, so from there it comes the Brawl+ and the Riivolution version, later comes the Normal Brawl and the Pal versions, after all those comes the vBrawl version which still is a BETA, I guess Data_Drain can give a more accurate explanation about what is exactly the vBrawl BETA version.

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 04:11:18 AM »

LITERALLY ONE FLAW, the up throw.........O......V........E..........R....... ...P.........O..........W..........E hell you get where I'm going.....seriously though.....will that be fixed?

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 04:13:50 AM »

LITERALLY ONE FLAW, the up throw.........O......V........E..........R....... ...P.........O..........W..........E hell you get where I'm going.....seriously though.....will that be fixed?

Mewtwo's UThrow was always the most powerful UThrow in Melee.  Though if the knockback values are the same as they were in Melee, it would seem stronger due to the slower falling speed of Brawl's characters.

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 04:29:40 AM »

Mewtwo's UThrow was always the most powerful UThrow in Melee.  Though if the knockback values are the same as they were in Melee, it would seem stronger due to the slower falling speed of Brawl's characters.
    So that's why EVERY Mewtwo PSA I've added to my system sweeped with that move.......hmmmm...thanks for clearing that up with me :

Post Merge: December 31, 2012, 06:28:25 AM
    Wups, another problem, don't know if this is me, Mewtwo, or Riivo, but he crashes SSE (such as most characters do) I have never understood why characters do this to begin with. I mean, it's not like I was missing any files or anything.....
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:29:26 AM by TheGanonof@llG0dz81 » Logged

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 06:41:57 AM »

Mewtwo's UThrow was always the most powerful UThrow in Melee.  Though if the knockback values are the same as they were in Melee, it would seem stronger due to the slower falling speed of Brawl's characters.
    Well yes. But in the vBrawl version at least.

It kills Mario at 100%. And Mario's a mid weight. So lightweights would have a really bad time against Mewtwo.

There's some other things that might will need fixing, such as the spike having an odd sourspot... Honestly, I wish I could remember how it worked in Melee...

Forward tilt at 0% has no knock back at the tip of the tail. Making it unsafe to land at that percent.

Up tilt seems pretty abusible, at least in vBrawl.

And some smashes, while this is how Mewtwo was in Melee. Are really slow, and should probably be buffed somehow... Either that, or I fail at using them right... Though up smash isn't bad, if it hits, it kills pretty early, and it has quick start up. Though if it misses, Mewtwo is WIDE open.

In the vBrawl version... It might be a good idea to remove the jump cancel. It doesn't mesh that well with vBrawl's physics.

Anyway, that's all I can think to say right now. I might have more later.

The vBrawl version is shaping up well. Just needs a few adjustments. Tongue
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:51:11 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Flutterbombsexmachine
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 08:32:08 AM »

Is there going to be a PAL soundpack for use with Riivolution? If not I can probably make one myself.
    It's easy to change sound effects from NTSC to PAL because they're just hex value pointers. You look at each move in the fitfighter.pac and change the NTSC value in mewtwo's to PAL lucario's value.
    I haven't edited the SFX file before but there's an editing program for it where you can just insert wavs over the right sound effects, right? If you still have the raw wavs I could use those.

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 08:34:25 AM »

This Mewtwo is juste like anywhone would say! PERFECT !

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 09:42:31 AM »

You were right Agfan, a perfect release. Tongue nice and organized.

Maybe this will wrap up the Mewtwo hacks all together. Smiley

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 10:17:14 AM »

In the P:M/Brawl+ release, there is only a FitLucario00.pac/.pcs.  There are no other costume files, despite there being interface mods for all the other costumes.

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 10:22:12 AM »

Starwaffles Mewtwo texture recolor is compatible so go get that one. Whit recolors.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 10:24:37 AM »

Starwaffles Mewtwo texture recolor is compatible so go get that one. Whit recolors.

But you're missing the point.  I'm reporting a problem, one that was clearly an accident due to the nature of the rest of the pack.  Heck I'd switch the model in a heartbeat.  Melee's model in Brawl looks weird to me.  Too bulky and the head is huge.  Doesn't match what Mewtwo really should look like.  Star's model is much nicer.

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 10:29:02 AM »

True...

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 10:33:59 AM »

Personally I think the animations need refinement. Majority of the animations seem very stiff and choppy.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4
    Print
    Jump to: