Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MNOalpha's Sanji PSA  (Read 8475 times)
MNOalpha
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 18, 2013, 11:24:44 PM »

Here is a Black Leg Sanji PSA that I've been working on for the past couple days:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30691&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Get KTH's Model here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*sanji*&ByUser=*KTH*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

It's my first PSA, and most likely my last, but I might update once or twice before I'm completely done with it.

What do ya think?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:48:06 PM by MNOalpha » Logged

Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 01:05:17 AM »

You did those animations? I'm impressed. If you don't mind us using a couple for our Sanji, I particularly like the Up-B move.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

MNOalpha
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 03:01:07 AM »

Sure! No prob. Just make sure to credit  Laugh

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 04:33:26 PM »

It's actually quite cool, if wasn't for the chain thing or the FS. But still, really impressive work, good job! I like the Geppo idea, simple but effective Cheesy

MNOalpha
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 12:35:51 PM »

It's actually quite cool, if wasn't for the chain thing or the FS. But still, really impressive work, good job! I like the Geppo idea, simple but effective Cheesy
    Thanks! Yeah that chain thing was hands down the hardest part of all this. I still have no idea why Sheik doesn't collide when you do her side B, so mapping the chain to the hip and using it's collision was the best work around I could think of. Once I figure out what state she's in and reverse it, I can get rid of the chain.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 01:03:03 PM »

For a V1, it's really amazing.
    It's sure, it's actually the best PSA of One Piece serie.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 01:08:24 PM »

Once I get the updated sanji my team is working on, I'll show you like I said in the pm.

@KTH: How many other one piece PSAs have been released?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 01:12:08 PM »

Only your i guess over Peach.
    But 2/4 is the Peach attack.

But actually i've played just the V1 (if there another version).
    « Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:16:27 PM by KTH » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 03:24:54 PM »

you can get ride of the chain easily and make him grab like normal chars do but  only works if you use brawlbox psa not the psa program

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 05:04:51 PM »

The v1 should have been mostly Sanji's moves... I'm almost certain (I haven't played it in months) that I had done pretty much the full moveset. Maybe the animations didn't make it into that version, but our Peach one is now 100% animated with custom attacks. Excluding anything after the grabs. Those will be done after the PSA is completed enough for release.

MNOalpha
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 07:31:04 PM »

@carnage: I didn't mean getting rid of the chain for grabs, the real issue is that I don't know why Sheik won't collide during her Side B events. I kept the chain by choice to make up for the fact that I couldn't collide otherwise, but I didn't know there was a difference between Brawlbox PSA and normal PSA. I'll give it a shot!

@Kagemaru: There really is a serious lack of One Piece PSA. I put a fake Zoro in my roster with an import model over Ike using Khromacu's Samurai Ike PSA lol. I was gonna edit it to give it a move or two of Zoro's for personal use, but since this PSA has been pretty well received, I might make a full fledged Zoro PSA one day...

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 07:48:37 PM »

Well, we had planned to do those as well, but if you can get it started, I'd be mroe then willing to collab with you. I think we may have a model ready though thats specifically for the psa.

Luffy is being re-done since the .pac was corrupted. But it'll work.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 09:37:11 PM »

@carnage: I didn't mean getting rid of the chain for grabs, the real issue is that I don't know why Sheik won't collide during her Side B events. I kept the chain by choice to make up for the fact that I couldn't collide otherwise, but I didn't know there was a difference between Brawlbox PSA and normal PSA. I'll give it a shot!

@Kagemaru: There really is a serious lack of One Piece PSA. I put a fake Zoro in my roster with an import model over Ike using Khromacu's Samurai Ike PSA lol. I was gonna edit it to give it a move or two of Zoro's for personal use, but since this PSA has been pretty well received, I might make a full fledged Zoro PSA one day...
    brawlbox just lets you see all the article stuff wich makes thing easier

MNOalpha
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 01:19:01 AM »

@carnage: Ok that makes sense. I'll probably use Brawlbox's psa more often anyway just because it has more features than the original.

@Kagemaru: A Zoro collab actually sounds great! It'll be probably a week or two before I start it up, but once I get some things rolling on it I'll let you know.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: