Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Project Mewtwo - The Official KC-MM Thread!  (Read 41029 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: January 08, 2013, 07:08:25 PM »

that uses a marth .rel. and was a luigi hack. im currently working with PhantomWings to make a lucario .rel
    Our dreams of Lucario vs Mewtwo may come true :O

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: January 08, 2013, 08:50:23 PM »

Our dreams of Lucario vs Mewtwo may come true :O

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24097
    Don't know how good this works 'couse it's for NTSC only Tongue

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: January 09, 2013, 09:55:51 AM »

Don't know how good this works 'couse it's for NTSC only Tongue

that is lucario with a glitchy rel the n-b doesnt work at all so its a fake projectyle neither does the FS thats why its just an explosion and he cant sideB grab too, there is no way so far to rel port lucario articles

BNuge
    Advanced Kitten

Silent Master of Winds

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #48 on: January 09, 2013, 10:58:46 AM »

that uses a marth .rel. and was a luigi hack. im currently working with PhantomWings to make a lucario .rel

Sounds good.  Pretty much everything with the one I have is good in my opinion except the Side B could be better and the neutral B can't be fully charged and ignores reflectors.  The Final is the same as the one pictured in this hack in the middle picture-

Only difference is the Mewtwo one is more purplish than bluish. 

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #49 on: January 13, 2013, 09:24:46 AM »

Serious question

If you've gone through the effort of remaking every animation, why not actually make a custom bone structure?  Using Lucario's bone structure is only restricting the potential quality of the mod (most notably with the tail and finger bones).  I honestly see no reason for this to not use a custom boneset.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: January 13, 2013, 09:44:41 AM »

Serious question

If you've gone through the effort of remaking every animation, why not actually make a custom bone structure?  Using Lucario's bone structure is only restricting the potential quality of the mod (most notably with the tail and finger bones).  I honestly see no reason for this to not use a custom boneset.
    I thought of the same thing.

That's why I'm going to be making a custom boneset for Mewtwo for when I further edit his moveset to be compatable and balanced for vBrawl.

I'm also going to attempt to fix up the animations that I have a nitpick with (ex: single frame WinWait/Smash Hold animations, Rotation/Translation issues, STR0, etc).

Same with possible PSA nitpicks (ex: Attack100 not working properly, SSE Attributes, etc).

But then there would be an issue for users who like to use Lucario models with the edited moveset...

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56:30 AM »

if mewtwo has a custoom boneset then we would loose all the diferent mewtos we wouldnt be able to use stars,star armored,n64 mewtwo,melee mewtwo and so on since they are all rigged in lucario boneset  in my opinion the trade doesnt seem worthy i personaly use all diferent mewtwos  as recolours as do almost everyone and the animations look preety cool dont know what would improve that much so you give up all other mewtwos

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #52 on: January 13, 2013, 10:03:40 AM »

if mewtwo has a custoom boneset then we would loose all the diferent mewtos we wouldnt be able to use stars,star armored,n64 mewtwo,melee mewtwo and so on since they are all rigged in lucario boneset  in my opinion the trade doesnt seem worthy i personaly use all diferent mewtwos  as recolours as do almost everyone and the animations look preety cool dont know what would improve that much so you give up all other mewtwos

The tail animations, which quite frankly look [censored], would improve exponentially with a custom boneset.  Considering Mewtwo uses his tail for A LOT and it's arguably the most notable part of his body it should animate properly. 

You want the other costumes?  Have them rigged to the custom boneset as well.  It's a  modification that would significantly improve the overall quality of the mod with a little more invested time. 

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: January 13, 2013, 10:19:46 AM »

The tail animations, which quite frankly look [censored], would improve exponentially with a custom boneset.  Considering Mewtwo uses his tail for A LOT and it's arguably the most notable part of his body it should animate properly. 

You want the other costumes?  Have them rigged to the custom boneset as well.  It's a  modification that would significantly improve the overall quality of the mod with a little more invested time. 
    if all mewtwo  models were rigged on the new boneset i wouldnt mind but i doubt anyone would rigg all mewtwo models imo.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: January 13, 2013, 10:26:59 AM »

I was going to make a custom boneset for StarWaffle's Mewtwo, but I need to contact him, so I can get his .max file of Mewtwo that has the full T-Pose (i.e. No posed tail and fingers). That is, if it's OK with him if I do so.

I'm also going to be making my own sound mod for Mewtwo to fit better, and be more complete. Because right now, the current sound pack has things like grunts over effect SFX, effect SFX over grunts, etc. I just need to find a way to rip all the Mewtwo sounds from Melee. Also, I might get some English quotes to use for his Wins. And of course an alt pack with the original Japanese Melee quotes.
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 10:31:44 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: