Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Model port over G&W doesn't change colors even with FitGameWatchColorAnim...  (Read 1160 times)
TokoyamiTheDark
Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 03, 2013, 07:26:28 AM »

So, yeah, I'm aware that G&W has only 1 slot when hacked (FitGameWatch00.pac/pcs) but I was told that someone successfully managed to create re-colors of his own model port in the single slot that G&W has (I don't know who, or which hack) so I was wondering : I exported a model with textures in 3DS Max (rigged over G&W's bones), imported it into the FitGameWatch00.pac/pcs and created new colors in the FitGameWatchColorAnim CLR file that bears the same names as the textures that need to be changed...but it doesn't do anything, as the character's body is still pink, even after switching outfits... Last, they are flagged as Flag2 in BrawlBox. Could someone help me in this thing?

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 02:23:31 PM »

So, yeah, I'm aware that G&W has only 1 slot when hacked (FitGameWatch00.pac/pcs) but I was told that someone successfully managed to create re-colors of his own model port in the single slot that G&W has (I don't know who, or which hack) so I was wondering : I exported a model with textures in 3DS Max (rigged over G&W's bones), imported it into the FitGameWatch00.pac/pcs and created new colors in the FitGameWatchColorAnim CLR file that bears the same names as the textures that need to be changed...but it doesn't do anything, as the character's body is still pink, even after switching outfits... Last, they are flagged as Flag2 in BrawlBox. Could someone help me in this thing?
    check paper mario by starwaffle he made it work somehow

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 05:43:50 PM »

check paper mario by starwaffle he made it work somehow
    Thanks, I'll have a look Smiley

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: