Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40
Author Topic: Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)  (Read 223023 times)
nerdbot
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #555 on: November 18, 2013, 03:08:33 AM »

I use the vanilla Pokemon Trainer setup but I use the Maritime skins as one of my cBliss slots. I made some icons for my own personal use if you're going to do the same thing.

http://i.imgur.com/tbBC2ys.png Pokemon Trainer
http://i.imgur.com/Clim3u0.png Squirtle
http://i.imgur.com/YI0eErU.png Ivysaur
http://i.imgur.com/c89Qyxm.png Charizard

ChoZo
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #556 on: January 10, 2014, 08:48:43 PM »

someone messaged me about my Trainers didnt rework them since my first post here dunno too lazy xD well since someone wanted them and he had to wait pretty long I'll just leave a Link here if its not allowed to do that then...uhh delete the message or just the link or ban me i dunno

http://www.mediafire.com/download/41cmt95ma2aau8m/PT-Project.rar
heres the link

Zacheart
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #557 on: January 25, 2014, 05:01:31 PM »

I take it this project is basically said and done? There hasn't been any updates for awhile now.

silver856
Expert Kitten

Waddle Boom! Jump Glide!

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #558 on: January 25, 2014, 06:57:55 PM »

All of minty is being redone, just not right now.

Zacheart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #559 on: January 25, 2014, 07:48:26 PM »

ALL of it!? Dang, and here I thought only a few from each Project were being redone(and that they had already been redone over the past few months). Well, if that's what's going on, I suppose I'll continue to wait before downloading everything.

Xenozoa425
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Smash 3 Team

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #560 on: February 16, 2014, 10:57:55 AM »

Shun_One was going to do a Mars Roy eventually. This one is alright, but there's too many different shades of red on your Roy. If it was more consistent then it'd be better. The red itself though should be the color of rust, a red-orange, not crimson. I also think some tan, off-white, or brown would look better on the pants and gloves.

And yes eventually Minty (as well as any individual Maritime or Mars textures that we feel need to be redone) will be redone because it went in a direction that was radically different than we wanted. Once it gets done, we'll release a compilation package and get the missing portraits done.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #561 on: February 18, 2014, 12:25:22 PM »

Revamp #2

Essentially as different from Luigi as I could think of without it being super different from the previous version. Darker green is for easier separation from Luigi.
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:26:16 PM by Shun_One » Logged

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Zacheart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #562 on: February 18, 2014, 02:17:36 PM »

I like how both the Roy and Mario turned out. Nice job dudes!

Miraj
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #563 on: February 20, 2014, 09:48:54 AM »

I really love project Maritime so I did it for preview I'll mayby provide some other characters I'll think about it

And here's the render if you want: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w89ffp38lwys7p/Zk0yL_R5fW/Renders%20SSB4%20Ultra%20HD/Marth/Maritime.png

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #564 on: February 21, 2014, 02:20:20 PM »

Mario's out the door now. Not sure who's next. Earlier versions are no longer present on the Vault.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Xenozoa425
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #565 on: February 21, 2014, 05:01:45 PM »

Just so you know Rage83, you need more than just one opinion other than your own before you upload. Not to mention you didn't even at least credit the people who worked on the original model. I admit that I didn't give any input at all when I probably should have, but I sometimes forget that this thread even exists.

On the topic of the texture itself though, I honestly do not like how it looks at all. The shades of red are all inconsistent, and the boots look awfully sloppy like you just changed the hue to red and heavily saturated it, then darkened it a bit. The pants the way they are right now look really weird, I would either darken them to an almost black-brown, or a slight brown/off-white/cream. Golden trim on the armor and headband also fits more appropriately than silver. And adding me as a collab was extremely unnecessary...

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #566 on: February 21, 2014, 05:03:55 PM »

I'll claim all three Mewtwo recolours

Xenozoa425
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #567 on: February 21, 2014, 06:58:12 PM »

The main issue is just general color inconsistency. Take my Marth for example. His tunic, tunic sleeves and boots are all the same shade of red. The armor and boots are the same shade of brown. I had the intention of making his gloves the same shade of brown as well, but I don't know what happened, and I never got around to fixing it.

I think a heavily desaturated dark brown would work well for the pants and his armor. If you need a better idea of what it looks like, it's the same color used on Captain Falcon's helmet. And then there's the boots, which I think need to be totally reworked from scratch.

Taiko
    Extreme Kitten

Taco++

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #568 on: February 21, 2014, 08:42:17 PM »

I personally think his sword shouldn't change colour, since character weapons typically don't change. His cape should have a slight amount of colour mixed in (slight red?) as well as his belt. The red of his boots should match the red of his shirt as well. You might want to change the triangles on his cape to have some colours as well.

Xenozoa425
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #569 on: February 21, 2014, 09:00:10 PM »

It's getting there. And when I said a heavily desaturated brown, I meant to almost the point where it's completely black or devoid of color. Cause right now he pretty much looks like a carbon copy of Marth, minus the sword and cape, which I think could be the same color as his armor or a lighter shade.

And yeah, leave the sword as is. The farthest I'd go to change it is just the color of the jewel, not the hilt or blade itself.
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 09:01:05 PM by Xenozoa425 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40
    Print
    Jump to: