Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28
Author Topic: Cloud Strife Project - Cloud Strife V2.0a2 Released - 3/14 - Glitches Fixed  (Read 133820 times)
Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 10:22:55 PM »

yea but i can tooo when no ones cloud Mabey my wii just hates him XD

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 10:25:02 PM »

It fixes the file size so the game won't freeze in certain modes. That and it gives you another outfit XD

mine still slows WAY DOWN with lucario, zero suit COMPLETELY BUGS OUT and donkey kong has a giant object that smears to the edge of the screen....

all three are unplayable against them... no freezing yet, it just feels like your playing a very horrible online match, and at times while playing against said chars the bottom of the screen where the percentage is displayed randomly dissapears...

i would say major flaws, but still awesome with everyone else Smiley its sad cause lucario is my second main Sad

masticatedmuffins
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 10:29:37 PM »

Sorry wave I see the edit now  I see what you did there ... <-- me taking a closer look... and trying to keep my eyes open, me so tired. Also I'm new to the whole forum involvement.. I've mostly just browsed and lurked. Way to bring me out of my shell Jack  Tongue

I feel like I'm pestering, but as far as the PSA, I'm curious if cloud's standing animation is changed in the later builds to more represent his stance and less ike.

Thanks!

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 10:35:59 PM »

btw wave VERY NICE on the texture hack Smiley i have both on my wii now

on a totally different topic, who would you use to make Barret? Wario? Charizard? Snake?

Cid would actually be pretty awesome on snake Cheesy
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 10:38:10 PM by CR4CK3RW0LF » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 10:45:49 PM »

Do keep in mind that I said I PORTED the texture. wii actually made it awhile ago, not me. Don't give me too much credit or anything. XD;

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 12:26:00 AM »

Do keep in mind that I said I PORTED the texture. wii actually made it awhile ago, not me. Don't give me too much credit or anything. XD;

Magical Power of copy paste?

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 12:43:47 AM »

lol my bad, but still, thanks for the download anyway Smiley

another off-topic note, if you truly love final fantasy 7, then you might enjoy this Smiley

[url]http://ocremix.org/album/1/final-fantasy-vii-voices-of-the-lifestream[url]

browse the site as well has a lot of great remixes Cheesy

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 04:57:57 AM »

Suggestion : posting Wave Kusanagi's "almost-fixed" Cloud on the blog's entry. The one without the arranged texture.

I will edit it myself, if no one sees an objection.
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 05:45:06 AM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Dhragen
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: February 07, 2010, 09:21:48 AM »

Great work with cloud i must say. There's a few small details you missed in the model/texture i noticed, but i hope that those can be fixed in the v2.0

those are:

-Buster Sword without the 2 Materia Holes (can be added in texture)
    -the 2 brown-belt-like stripes that are covers cloud's vest isn't present in the body,
    -Mirrored Hair (a few retouches on it, but mainly, the hair it's just mirrored, XDD)
    -The Metal wrist in the left arm isn't acurrate at all, same with the belt (in the FFVII/Dissidia version, he doesn't have those details in the belt)
    -the belt itself needs to be more bigger
    -Cloud isn't supposed to have a zip in his vest, just in the AC version.
    -The best it's too dark in my opinion, a bit brighter and a bit more purple would be great.
    -The eyes are awesome, but they can use a bit more of saturation/contrast to make the Mako-infusion more noticeable.

There's a HQ Cloud Renders for reference of what i am talking about:
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/4/49/Cloud_Dissidia_CG_render.jpg
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/3/36/Cloud_Dissidia_CG_render.png

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/8a/Dissidia_Cloud_ex.png- In-game Cloud, less detailed, but i think it match better with the "Brawl" style of the game, Smiley

And those are all my notes. I am not trying to troll or anything like that, i am just giving you my suggestions for the next version...hope that you can take it in count Cheesy
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 09:24:29 AM by Dhragen » Logged

Freelancer now, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

janfeae
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: February 07, 2010, 10:07:34 AM »

I agree with Dhragen. GREEEEEEEEAT Work but pay C-L-O-S-E attention to clouds design. Though we may be asking too much for what brawl box can do without any side effects. Anyway, you guys are legendary and thanks for good work! Smiley

wii
    Texture Maker
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: February 07, 2010, 10:13:01 AM »

Suggestion : posting Wave Kusanagi's "almost-fixed" Cloud on the blog's entry. The one without the arranged texture.

I will edit it myself, if no one sees an objection.
    i m gonna post the fixed version at DDT but i wasnt planning on posting it on the main blog here. If Jack H wants to, he can edit it in the post just as an alt costume.

shadowlinks99
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: February 07, 2010, 10:24:56 AM »

So...

I have a common5.pac with Cloud, 3 recolors of Cloud and Zack Fair, all with CSP's.

I also completely edited Ike's icon and name and portrait and everything, and now Ike is completely Cloud. (GrrrAnnouncervoice...)

I would post a DL, but the common5 also has all my other CSP's for other characters. If you can deal with that, then just ask for a DL.

haty
    The Trapinator
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: February 07, 2010, 10:39:37 AM »

Just export the Cloud stuff.

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 11:41:43 AM »

just give us the TGA portraits as well as all the other stuff, we can use that in CUPASH to use with our own chars.

btw thanks for the high quality renders drahngen Smiley

haty
    The Trapinator
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010, 11:44:46 AM »

btw thanks for the high quality renders drahngen Smiley
    Yeah.

This is great.

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28
    Print
    Jump to: