Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gecko Problem  (Read 1154 times)
janfeae
Mega Kitten

• Awards Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 10, 2010, 07:29:22 PM »

K, i loaded up brawl and everything was fine. I then picked mastaklos shadow and tried out this new custom stage i added. Shadow was acting funny and kept grabbing the ledge and couldn't die. Then I used his up b and he froze....I thought it was the stage because shadow worked fine before and i thoroughly tested him out. So i tried another stage and the same thing happened...I then went to training to see if it was shadow(which i really doubted). Then the craziest thing happened. The custom song I had replaced  shut off and the original song came on but it was sped up 5X faster!?!(note that i added one custom stage hack, 2 music hacks and 2 victory theme hacks. I also used dantarions brstm converter and got an error message but they still worked...temporarily.) So i removed all the new stuff and went to gecko to load up brawl again to see if everything was back to normal. To my surprise I pressed load on gecko and got a black screen. My wii froze. I tried again, and got the same thing. WHAT THE FO!!!! Help!!!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: