Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 60
Author Topic: Stage Workshop  (Read 446742 times)
Velen
Resident Lucario
Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: February 13, 2013, 08:50:10 PM »

I want to see a Mother Brain stage...

That uses my Mega Mother Brain remix...

*SHOT*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: February 14, 2013, 09:10:02 AM »

nice all the stages here

here a stage i am working :

note the places of the characters  

i would want to do like this stage to 07min 26 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsylsZAmtc&playnext=1&list=PL252541BD8F127727&feature=results_video
    and of course there is the quick mouvement too
    what do you think ?
    and if someone want to join this project it will be with a great pleasure i would have need to resolve two problem again the one is the  background stay in up and the second is i have find the position of colision but i don"t arrive to put this one correctly so for instance if you jump in the back you are in the righ way if not crash

anyway don't hesit to say your opinion
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 10:23:14 AM by agent-s » Logged

Thyrus
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: February 16, 2013, 04:02:43 AM »

That's quite an interesting idea for a stage, agent-s!
    Maybe you could work with both the building and the collisions on the horizontal and then just edit the camera so that it looks like everything is actually inclined. I'm just not sure if that's possible XD

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: February 16, 2013, 07:17:53 AM »

I had a post written out, but then I realized it was essentially the same as Thyrus's. Tongue

On a related note, an entirely tilted stage sounds like an interesting idea. Of course, I guess the angle of that would be limited by the maximum angles the characters' animations allow for.

Click for my stuff:

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: February 16, 2013, 10:42:23 AM »

hi thank you for your comments Thyrus and Peardian   i am glad you to hear   Smiley

for do this stage i have worked on a stage already import by a friend Dalvin  this one :
    (Brawl Hacks)Fighting on water

you right Thyrus the building and the collisions on the horizontal  could be best to work
    but i  have continue to work on create colission in diagonal for give the impression the move seems change of position it explain why i have the characters on the screens are in different places like if they move in 3d there will have soon a video but the stage is like that

the characters arrive from the up and placed on the bulding and when we move up and when we move in the down the character position seems changed
    and same thing when the character appears he appears after a death in a place not in front of the cpu like you can see in the screen 1
     so the characters move from up to down but the collision in diagonal seems do sometimes they move in the side too
    i don't know how i could keep this effect if i move only the camera so i need to continue to place others collision for the character stay more on the bulding without be crashed

« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 04:42:34 AM by agent-s » Logged

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: February 17, 2013, 02:32:18 PM »

Weapons factory is a very cool idea. I haven't gotten a chance to play with it yet, but based on the vid I had a couple of suggestions:

-You should consider making the individual pieces come in on their own, like, instead of waiting x amount of time for 2 platforms to come in, maybe have them come in one at a time at smaller intervals, that way its changing more often and more gradually so it would be a little easier to play on

-Maybe instead of having the second level be all conveyor find a way to mix in some pass-through areas so the bottom part doesn't become a death trap.

-It seems like the platform that appears right before the stage gets shipped off isn't grabbable. Considering it's insta-death if you miss it I'd suggest changing that.

A lot of this probably sounds like nitpicking, but it's only because I really like what you have so far, keep it up!

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: February 17, 2013, 03:36:40 PM »

Huzzah, more feedback! These are some interesting suggestions.

-I like this idea. In fact, I'm a little surprised I didn't have it that way to begin with. I'll definitely keep this in mind when designing the final version. Also, I plan on having the transitions for them coming in to be a bit slower. That should also help make the gaps not be so long. Also note that the final version will have background elements being added on as well, so the final version will hopefully have continuous building going on.

-Yeah, I'm considering adding one there, most likely where the right-most belt currently is. For the secondary, not-yet-implemented gimmick to work, the main conveyor belt section needs to be intact.

-Oh? That's an oversight on our part, then.

Thanks for the feedback! I hope you'll get a chance to play it soon. Once I get my other stage released, I'll see about getting a fourth version out with some of those changes implemented.

Speaking of which, look what I sort of finished!

As far as the model goes, I guess I just need to give it some placeholder candle flames.

Click for my stuff:

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: February 17, 2013, 03:48:05 PM »

you could make the lamps fall at te ground at some point, breaking apart and taking you to a flat stage...

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: February 17, 2013, 04:20:26 PM »

Huzzah, more feedback! These are some interesting suggestions.

-I like this idea. In fact, I'm a little surprised I didn't have it that way to begin with. I'll definitely keep this in mind when designing the final version. Also, I plan on having the transitions for them coming in to be a bit slower. That should also help make the gaps not be so long. Also note that the final version will have background elements being added on as well, so the final version will hopefully have continuous building going on.

-Yeah, I'm considering adding one there, most likely where the right-most belt currently is. For the secondary, not-yet-implemented gimmick to work, the main conveyor belt section needs to be intact.

-Oh? That's an oversight on our part, then.

Thanks for the feedback! I hope you'll get a chance to play it soon. Once I get my other stage released, I'll see about getting a fourth version out with some of those changes implemented.

Speaking of which, look what I sort of finished!

As far as the model goes, I guess I just need to give it some placeholder candle flames.
    oh wow... that looks freaking impressive! i wouldnt mind making that playable for ya! "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: February 17, 2013, 04:42:14 PM »

Peardian really nice stage Smiley it would be awesome too if you could add ghost wich fly around the stage

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #85 on: February 17, 2013, 06:09:45 PM »

Oh god. It'd amazing Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: February 17, 2013, 07:12:18 PM »

oh wow... that looks freaking impressive! i wouldnt mind making that playable for ya! "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."
    Oh, could you? Because that would be awesome. Cheesy

Click for my stuff:

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2013, 12:41:04 AM »

Do it! You are great at making animations, so I can imagine good stuff coming from you, and Peardian's amazing model skills.

Please don't throw this in your WIP box. Actually finish this sir.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2013, 12:52:58 AM »

Do it! You are great at making animations, so I can imagine good stuff coming from you, and Peardian's amazing model skills.

Quite indeed.

This stage looks like something that could be AMAZING.

The layout could be competitive, but still relativity different. The visuals would be a nice blast from the past... And it would be a good stage to load up with BRSTMs.
    XD

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: February 19, 2013, 02:03:01 PM »

Quite indeed.

This stage looks like something that could be AMAZING.

The layout could be competitive, but still relativity different. The visuals would be a nice blast from the past... And it would be a good stage to load up with BRSTMs.
    XD
    well then... take a load of this!  there is more pics... but this is all ill only show... just so i dont ruin the surprise on this stage

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: