Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tokoyami's PSA Projects - Ideas welcome! :) PSAers needed!!!  (Read 2116 times)
TokoyamiTheDark
Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 04, 2013, 07:12:41 PM »

So, yeah, I'm trying to go into the PSA, since I have several of my own OCs in Brawl, but stuck with the original character's moves. Also, I have characters whose movoes doesn't suit them well, like Flandre with Peach's attacks or Remilia with Zelda's attacks...not pretty when Remi turns into Nabooru via DOWN+B (Nabooru's over Sheik, but NOT in the Vault, I did the rigging and such)... So... let's start with the 2 first PSAs I'm planning to do first:

Metallix (at the right)
    ( NO, this is NOT the StC's brotherhood emperor, don't think it is because of the name!  Mario Facepalm Also, this is not a ''Mary Sue'' and the model is a mix of custom, original and vertex combined together, as I can't make 100% custom models yet)

Well, the main character of a novel I wrote has Ice-elemental attacks, so basically, it is a Sonic PSA with Ice attacks and a different Final Smash (dunno how to edit Final Smashes, though, so some help would be appreciated) The major changes are B button attacks and smash attacks

Neutral B - Similar to Lucas' PK Freeze, invulnerable when casting the spell
    Up B - Simiar as Sonic's, but with no spring
    Side B - Shoots a freezing beam from his hands
    Down B - Punches the ground and freezes anyone too close

Final Smash : Sub-Zero Wind : A OHKO Final Smash, Metallix summons intensively cold wind that turns the background blue, and causes an explosion after a few seconds, only avoidable with Starman, Dragoon or a PSA move that makes you invincible Tongue

Colress
    (Finally found an APPROPRIATE image of Colress after seeing countless of INNAPROPRIATE images for 2 hours on Google   XD) Oh... I'm somehow smitten with him for some reason. I know there's no 3d model of him...yet. However, one of my pals is doing it, and I'll ask him for a preview of the model. And I don't have much ideas for him, since he's a Pokemon scientist, exept the Up B attack should replace the Cypher by a Magnezone (I just don't want to give him Snake's explosives...) Any moveset ideas are welcome!  Laugh

EDIT : SuperBarrio sent me a preview of the model. Not completed yet, but soon to be.
    Ahh, if only my laptop didn't ''die'', I would have started working on the PSA right now...

EDIT2 : Well, I would need the help of a PSAer (any PSAer will do), especially those who worked on PSAing Snake before. I just don't want Colress to have Snake's explosives (that's so un-likely him...) I should get my laptop repaired this weekend...
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 08:37:05 PM by TokoyamiTheDark » Logged

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

SuperBarrio
    Expert Kitten

It's a Me, Barrio!

• Awards Boygos Certified: Pokemon Master

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 01:54:32 PM »

A more accurate preview may look something like this...

I'm not happy with the face, but I'll be damned if I have the skills to make it look any better!

I maintain that the jacket is too long to animate well, but I've given him what he wants! I am utterly awful at modeling humans.

Vertexing my way throguh Nintendo's B list - One failure at a time.

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 04:12:30 PM »

I'm quite happy with the face, honestly. And I think you're quite good at modeling anything, including humans. Well, I think I'll start with the Metallix PSA.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: