Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need Help: Brawl NSFW Archive/Repository  (Read 1851 times)
KeiroStarr
Mega Kitten

I was Born for Awesomeness

View Profile Awards
« on: February 15, 2013, 09:09:37 AM »

Sup guys? Been a while since I've been around here. I'm actually here for something.

I've been helping out at a forum that specializes in NSFW Gmodding. Recently they added an NSFW Game Mods sections and put me in charge of it. I wanna throw some Brawl Mods in there. I already know of several here on KC-MM, but I assume I'll need permission to repost them. I also believe that there may be more mods that possibly haven't been made public, due to fear of being criticized for it, or whatever reason. So I want to take this time to ask that if anyone has made mods of this kind, that you please make them available to me so I may add them to this repository I am making. You can post them here in this post, or if you prefer not to make them public here on the site, you can send them to me via PM. I would also appreciate that those that have made NSFW mods and put them in the Vault, to please let me know if I can use them in the post.

I cannot reveal the link to the forum here publicly, due to the possibly of underage people going to the site, so if you are interested in seeing the list on said site or to check out the site itself, ask me for it in a PM.

Hopefully I can count with everyone's help. Thanks for your time.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: