Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: What will work in SSE?  (Read 13182 times)
SonicWolf
Wolf Warrior
Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 21, 2013, 04:21:05 AM »

MOVE IF NEEDED!!! I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS!!!

I'm wondering what kinds of hacks will actually work in SSE cuz I tried using Shadow over Donkey Kong & it froze & I tried the Hero of Time PSA for Link & it worked fine. I even had model hacks in too. I'm gonna try Dark Link over Link & see if it works soon.

My overall question is: What character hacks will work in SSE? Should anything work? If so then why won't Shadow over DK work? Should PSAs not work? If so then why did the Hero of Time PSA work? I need to know cuz it would be awesome to use Shadow or something in SSE.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 10:04:42 AM »

My Shadow over DK works. Although, it's maybe a v3/v4? I think there was a v9 last time I checked.

If anything, .rel ports have always frozen in SSE for me. It's more or less why I'm not that fond of them, lol.

ALSO NOTE, that if you're only using the .pcs, tihngs are going to break. you need both for SSE stuff.

Lastly, this should probably be in the general help forum.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 11:17:45 AM »

my shadow over dedede v4 works in sse

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 11:29:18 AM »

I tried to put 4 hacked characters like F/SN Saber, Lightning, Shadow and SMBZ Mario, it frozes.
    Then I used them one by one (I mean with other no hacked characters), except Lightning and Saber, it worked

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 12:11:25 PM »

So everything may or may not Break?

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 01:10:59 PM »

Yea... It depends...

Sometimes, SSE freeze even without hacked characters, maybe because hacked musics...

Anyway, I tried ShadowKong V4 only, and it worked. But when I tried it with Mewtwo, it didn't work.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 01:45:32 PM »

hm. So anything can freeze it? Man. That makes it hard to hack SSE doesn't it? I wish I could just search for hacks that will work anywhere (except online) so then I can just get them & not worry.

Friends:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 01:56:05 PM »

Yea *cough* I think the way to make it work is to NOT use a lot of hacks... Something like, hum... 2 or 3 hacks max, I'll try this and with the hacks I have, I'll make a list.

I can already tell you that :

Shadow over Sonic, Prominence Ike, Prince Roy, Brawl Roy, CloudKong and SMBZ Mario works great.

I tested them only one by one, didn't test them together

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 02:04:04 PM »

Well Imve done Dark Link over Link, Demise, Fighter Kirby & Wisp over jiggly & it worked fine. Tho Jiggly was an opponent & I was trying to beat him. Failed with my best character too Sad
    But yeah. I'm gonna guess that there is a pattern. Each of the PSAs you mentioned that works are all on the original character right? Except CloudKong that is.

Friends:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 05:06:00 PM »

Yup, and I think Kusanagis Aesthetic Falcon works too (didn't tested it though) But I tried once ShadowKong V3 and it worked, so... I don't really know.
    The only thing is they just work when you use 2 or 3 hacks only (I tested 4, and my wii started to sing)
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:08:02 PM by DarkFire » Logged

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 07:31:35 PM »

hm... I used 4 PSAs in SSE & it worked fine. Weird.

Friends:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 04:06:17 AM »

Me too... I used DarkLink over Link, Shadow over sonic, Like over Ike and I can't remember the last one on the plain and it worked... but when I try them on the ruins... it froze... I don't understand SSE hacking :/

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 08:00:36 AM »

nether do I. Maybe it's the total file size of the team members & stage? If thats the case then we (meaning everyone) just needs to figure out the max file size & it will work! But I'm guessing it won't be that easy.

Friends:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 08:32:08 AM »

I also think that too, but I noticed the musics... you know, uniques musics in SSE are also taking a lot of place. Maybe more than the characters themselves.

Do you have hacked musics on your SSE? because I had, and only a few of them work (plain, bombs factory, the lake and research lab) *cough* with all 4 characters

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 12:50:54 PM »

Then I guess it's the whole Stage, Characters, & Music needs to fit in a limit. What's the biggest amount of memory you can come across that works?

I think that only a very few have music. But only in some parts. Likke the 2nd part in the 1st level & stuff like that.

Friends:

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4
    Print
    Jump to: