Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8
Author Topic: Ayzers Projects: (1/12/11) Should I Do Sasuke? Please Respond.  (Read 61954 times)
dingo
Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #30 on: April 29, 2010, 01:54:26 PM »

I haven't looked at them yet since I'm really busy with my own things.

I was thinking you should try using some of the custom robos parts for the jet pack.

Because this was epic. Spoilers for Halo Legends.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjHTjW_U5eA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjHTjW_U5eA</a>

RevengeHunter
    Mega Kitten

Happy Sasuke is happy

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: April 29, 2010, 03:52:29 PM »

Here is some feedback for you Laugh
    His side b looks like he is having a spasm or something like that. I think he needs a new animation or something. And maybe allow an air dodge to stop charging (he's so vulnerable)

I personally think his up-b is a little hard to control. Not really useful if you are beneath the edge of Final Destination. He seems to fly in a diagonal line (dunno if it's me or not)

And like Finalxheaven said, his charged f-smash is too overpowered for that range and speed. Maybe increase charging time and damage/knockback.

The rest is fine and/or awesome! I really like what you did with this hack. Nice job!

Mr.N
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 09:46:23 AM »

Your Master Cheif and Snake look good.
    Nice work.

Lordgiratina7000
    Expert Kitten

May the Triforce Be Within you..

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: May 02, 2010, 02:11:47 AM »

i love the snake and MC psa,nice work

CapnADC
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 10:18:08 PM »

Your Unleashed Snake is brilliant. The only problem I have is his invincibility when the C4 is detonated. If I'm low in the stage, naturally, I would want to do a C4 detonation to boost me up, but now that's not possible. Other than that, really good PSA. I like the triple mortars and its combo potential. It's great for multiplayer brawls.

Dirtboy345
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: May 18, 2010, 02:00:33 PM »

here is my master chief feedback, ok to start i think this would be better if called spartan move set due to the fact that master chief can't run, use a jet pack or anything, for the up b, for the sound effect and the way it works wouldn't rob's be PERFECT? with the certain amount until you land then it recharges, f smash seems a little powerful,  for the down b why not snakes grenades? for the forward smash could you give him a beam sword that could be vertex hacked? for the neutral b it would probably need a reloading animation with a super scope, and you could use snakes rocket launcher for his side b

phlum
    Newbie Kitten

Blargg

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #36 on: May 19, 2010, 10:08:59 AM »

Feedback on your Spartan.
    Please please PLEASE fix the reloading animations, or better still only allow players to fire, say, 2 rockets per game. The rocket reload animation looks...odd.

The spartan is an excellent character, but as has been said before, the side smash is too powerful. Players need more control over his jetpack as well, because it just goes diagonally at doesn't last long enough. The B-attack could be better because at the moment it's just a fast Super Scope attack. Same with the side-B; just a lot more powerful. He's got a pistol with him, so why doesn't he use that?

I agree with the guy above - if you're going to keep those attacks, then use Snake's rocket launcher and an SMG or an assault rifle from Halo. Same goes for the energy sword. (Dirtboy: Master Chief can run, have you seen the final H3 cutscene?) I find how you've used Link's bomb (?)) quite good because you can actually see the bomb whereas I sometimes have a hard time seeing Snake's grenades on dark maps. The up smash would be better if we could see that bomb before it explodes.

Otherwise, brilliant. Iron out these things and he'll be the best character to ever grace Smash Bros.
    Plus, with this, Nintendo don't have to pay Microsoft a thing, so why they disapprove of homebrew is beyond me. :/

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: May 19, 2010, 12:56:15 PM »

"Master Chief Cant Run" - This is Brawl Not Halo, If I made it So he Couldnt Run, He would be a hard Charcter to Play as Because of how Slow he Would Be.

"Use Rob's Sound for The Jetpack" - You would only be able to hear his Sounds if Rob is beingplayed in the same game as master cheif. Which is Not worth wasting time doing.

"Forward Smash is Too Powerful" In Halo Sword is a One Hit Kill But I will Decrease The Damage and release an Up Date if i am requestd to do so.

"Down B why not use Snake Gernades?" I Must admit that would be better but When his gernade explode there is no graphic apperance unless snake is in the same game as mater chief.

"Energy Sword Should Be Vertex out of The Beam Sword" Cannot Vertex Hack

"Use Snakes Weapons" I cannot Use Brawlbox So i cannot Use Snake Weapons.

"The Reloading On the Side B Looks Wierd" i Used The Animation When He's SHootin a Cracker Launcher. If anybody has suggestions of what i could change i to then please say so.

"Up B Is Hard to Control" I Us it fine. if Its Really Wanted I can Make it a Gernade Jump instead.

That Pretty much sums up most of the Questions Asked.

People I am not stupid(Even though you didnt say it). I thought of These before i made the moveset. Im limited to what i can do because i can only use PSA.

Maverick-Pro
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: May 19, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »

If I knew what program people use to animate, I WOULD help animating, because it doesn't seem that hard; but alas, I do not know what program people use to animate the characters.

^ My Wii Gamer Card

TheShyGuy
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: May 19, 2010, 04:30:15 PM »

its brawlbox, use the (fitcharactername)00.pac, then preview the model.  A screen pops up  and in the top right corner you load the motion pac. 

- or you can go on youtube and search "wackaalpaca" to understand better

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: May 19, 2010, 05:51:45 PM »

No Worries Guys. i Will make an Update of Master Cheif. But I need an Idea Of Whom my next projec should be?

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: May 19, 2010, 06:35:03 PM »

hey ayzer. If you had ever played megaman x command mission then you'll know who spider is. If you haven't, well to make a long story short, hes a kick ass bounty hunter with a a bad ass hat that uses exploding playing cards as his weapons   I was thinking the 2 candidates for Spider would either be or  samus would be easier but i think ganons bones might be similar. well here is the move set; obviously this isn't a complete move set it's just the basic moves. he also needs a vertex cuz he doesn't look like anyone in brawl.

A: simple forward punch

AA: forward punch, side kick (I think sonic has a kick like the one im talking about)

AAA: forward punch, side kick, then he uppercuts you with his sharp cuff links (see picture) uppercut:  total:

Forward smash: charges his card holders(on his wrists) and throws 3 cards forward (looks kinda like shiek charging her needles, and attack is similar too)range: 3/4 final destination.

Up Smash: Throws a wide spray of cards upwards for around 1 second

Down Smash: Charges card holders; arms in an X position, and throws 5 quick cards both sides. range: 1/2 final destination

Neutral B: does a short range machine gun spray in front of him 1/3 final destination

Forward B: Charges one card and throws it at a very long range heavy card, explodes on impact, full final destination length.

Down B: Goes into trickster mode (you would have to have played the game to know) you are a flashy colored Silhouette and crosses his arms and reflects projectiles. Does not defend against melee or FS, has no breaking point. (fox down b but different animation)

Up B: shoots a constant spray of cards down as long as you hold up B, it runs out after 4 seconds(like ivysoar but down) which thrusts him up

FS: ok this one you really would have to have played the game to understand. But what he does is he dashing towards the enemy (like marth) then grabs him by the neck and hoists him up, grabs an explosive card, looks at it, the card starts glowing and lights up, then he shoves it into the enemy he has. This causes a huge explosion that looks like a giant smart bomb explosion, then the screen goes white. This always an instant kill (obviously not if they hit a wall) if he misses when he dashes the same thing happens as marth, he just slides into a break.
    here are some pics if u have no idea who he is

i hope someone out there who shares my love for spider  Happy Face and can make this happen

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: June 05, 2010, 12:24:18 PM »

interesting...DOWNLOADING! Cheesy

originalburch
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: June 10, 2010, 01:10:17 PM »

Just tried out Snake and Master Chief.  No complaints with Snake.  As for Master Chief, I was wondering if you could put the Knee back into the move set.  The Knee is a cherished move and Chief is totally worthy of it.  Also, for MC's reloading animation, could you create something that doesn't look like a seizure?  He also slides a little when he is reloading.

Phear-Walker
    The Everlasting Phear
    Hyper Kitten

Temporary name is temporary

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: June 22, 2010, 12:40:10 PM »

Perhaps a vergil, or sesshomarou psa would be good?

Father:Demonsplay Mother: Iris<br />Granpa:Nuke    siblings: polaris   companion: still searching<br />: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15103.msg260765#msg260765
    Join the other recruits at: http://gunsontop.webs.com/

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: