Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 8
Author Topic: Ayzers Projects: (1/12/11) Should I Do Sasuke? Please Respond.  (Read 61300 times)
Ayzer
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 14, 2010, 02:28:03 PM »

Hi, Ayzer here. Just wanting To Let People Know That this where I am Going to Be Putting my Projects From Now on because I feel it is annoying for people to be search for so many PSA's by one character When they Only have to go to one thread. (If that Made Any Sense) But Any Ways My PSA's!

Want to Request?
    If you Want to request a Character, You Just need to know a Few things:

1. I Can't Use Brawl Box (It wont Open On my laptop for some reason, Help?)
    2. I can't Texture hack (Find Or Make a Texture, Then I will Happily Make the Moveset)
    3. Provide a List of Ideas/Moves/Character/Picture
    4. Be Patient
    5. If You want to help or Need Help, Ask.

If Your Request Fits that Criteria Than Feel Free To request.

Projects:

Demon Fox V 1.0
    (12/25/10) Here is a PSA for Fox that isnt dumb or overpowered. This Is Demon Fox! Demon Fox Has lots of Unique Moves and is somewhat strategic. Fox has a New arsenal of Weapons and is ready to bring them into Brawl! I think this moveset is balanced and fair. I hope you enjoy Demon Fox as Much as I do!
    http://i54.tinypic.com/24q49ow.jpg

New AAA Combo - Fires 3 Superscope bullets everytime you Press A
    http://i51.tinypic.com/t89fmp.jpg

New Forward Air - (Originally Neutral Air) Has killing Potential Now
    http://i55.tinypic.com/oqw18i.jpg

Down Smash - Meteor - Summons a Metor from the sky inflicting Good Damage
    http://i53.tinypic.com/etxgqq.jpg

Down Special - Red Hexagon - Refelector is now Red
    http://i54.tinypic.com/2u3upuq.jpg

Forward Smash - Demon Blade - Fox's Demon Blade That Deals Good Damage
    http://i51.tinypic.com/fwrcpz.jpg

Landing Down Air - (Originally Down Smash)  Allows you to start a combo from Down Air.
    http://i54.tinypic.com/343q9fd.jpg

Side Special - Demon Blitz - (Attack Dash Animation) Similar to Fox's Original Side Special
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2m2uv54.jpg

Up Special - Demon Rush - Similar to Fox's Original Up Special
    http://i53.tinypic.com/2wqeply.jpg

Moves:
    Jab AAA Combo: Fires 3 Super Scope Bullets everytime your press the A Button
    Dash Attack: Up Smash Animation: Weaker versoin of Up Smash But Allows Combos
    Side Tilt: Unchanged
    Up Tilt: Unchanged
    Down Tilt: Weaker but Trips opponents
    Neutral Air: Now is Like Wolfs Neutral Air
    Forward Air: (Neutral Air Animation) Has High Killing Potential
    Back Air: Unchanged
    Down Air:Unchanged
    Up Air: Unchanged
    Upward Smash: Unchanged
    Forward Smash: Demon Blade - Fox's Sword Has Good Damage
    Down Smash: Meteor (Ripped From Time Mage Zelda) Summons a Meteor that does Good Damage
    Neutral Special: Demon Blaster: Fox pulls Out His Blaster Gun And Shoots a Demon Blast from His Blaster it deals decent damage
    Neutral Air Special: Fox Jumps In the Air and Drops 3 Bombs from the Sky. Can only be used once untill he hits the ground
    Side Special: Demon Blitz - Fox does a Raging Kick that Deals Decent Damage. Move Has Supper Armour on it
    Down Special: Red Hexagon - Reflector is Now red and acts like Melee fox's reflector (Hits opponents upward instead of away)
    Up Special: Demon Rush - Has a Mult-Hitting Hitbox. (Instead of Hitting Opponets Once dealing decent damage, Hits opponents multiple times and does weak damage for each hit)
    Throws: Unchanged
    Taunts: Unchanged
    Pummel: Regenerates 2 percent Damage
    Melee Dodging!
    Gliding!

Why? Because Demon Fox is Bad Ass.

Physics:
    Slighty Larger (About Sonic's Height)
    Decreased Gravity
    Adjusted Footstool

Glitches:
    Freezes if rushed out of Results Screen. After the result screen appears wait 2 seconds before pressing A and Keep repeating process until at the Character Select Screen.

Tactics:
    1: 1 Jump , Air Down, (Landing air Down), Dash Attack, Upward Smash
    2: Dash Attack, upward Smash
    3. 1 Jump, Air Down, (Landing Air Down), Jab AAA Combo
    More to Come......

Credits:
    drsusredfish: For Stealing the Meteor From
    KingJigglyPuff: For Stealing The Gliding Technique
    Number-2: Red Fox Effect's
    yanbo: Red Reflector

READ THIS!
    There is More to This Character than by these Pictures, Honestly These Pictures show half of Demon Fox. The Only way to Know the true Feeling of Demon Fox is to Download Him and Play as Him. THIS IS NOT A FIRE MOVESET Although the pictures may look like it is, it isnt. They Are just graphics to make him look more demon like. None of His Moves have a fire flag except for His Neutral B (Demon Blaster).
    Play before you Judge!

Download:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15038&Moderated=All

Snake Unleashed V 0.1
    (4/27/10) A Moveset of Snake That isnt broken or dumb. Finally right? Snake Unleashed is when Snake Finally Meets Master Chief and MC Shares Some new tactics with Snake and The Snake Eventually Develpos his own new tactics. This is Just a Version Of Snake With a New approach to his gameplay. I think he Very Balanced and Fair. Please Enjoy Him as Much as i do.

Master Cheif and Snake Unleashed

Hammer Fist (Forward Smash)

High Kick (Neutral Air)

Tripple Mortar (Up Smah)

Faster Gernade Spawn (Neutral B)

Assult Rifle (Side B)

Assult Rifle Reloading (Side B)

C4 Detonation

Cypher Quick Drop

Mortar Tactics

Best Friends Forever?

Moves:
    Jab AAAA Combo: Unchanged
    Forward Tilt: unchanged
    Up Tilt: unchanged
    Down Tilt: Unchanged
    Dash Attack: Unchanged:
    Forward Smash: Snake Raises His Fist and Slams Them Down Dealing Heavy Damage
    Down Smash: Unchanged
    Up Smash: Fires 3 Mortars instead of 1
    Neutral B: Takes Out His Gernades Alot faster.
    Side B: Snake Fires a Clip of 11 bullets at his opponents. To Fire, Hold B and It will Fire his Bullets. if You Let Go of B, Then he will stop firing.
    If You Run out of bullets, the next time u press B, He will reload. If you let go of B before all of his bullets are gone, he will have the Bullets
    Left in his clip that were not fired.
    Up B: Snake's Cypher Is The Same, But Attack while on it and snake will instantly attack his opponent.
    Down B: Snake Has Super Armour When He detonates the C4.
    Neutral Air: Animation Spead Up to Look Like He only uses Last Kick of His 4 hit combo.
    Forward Air: unchanged
    Down Air: unchanged
    back Air: unchanged
    Up Air: unchanged
    Pummel: Snake Takes a Bite Out Of the opponents Ear and Says "MMMMM" Or "Tasty" and regains 2 points
    Melee Dodging!
    Why? Because Snake Unleashed is Bad Ass.

Physics:
    Increased Air Mobility
    increased Speed
    Decreased Weight
    Increased Throwing Power.

Glitches: When Reloading In Air, the Only way To get out of the Animation is To Use a Special (B moveS)

Credits:
    Mr.N For Helping Me With The Assult Rifle

If You Have Suggestions, Criticizm, etc. Please feel free To post So I can Make It Better.

Download includes:
    FitSnake.pac

Download At Brawl Vault:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5317&Moderated=All

Master Cheif V 1.0
    (4/27/10) Master Cheif Finally Enters Brawl. Master Cheif aka MC, is a spartan soldier who is very skill full with Gun type weapons. Master Chief is from a Video Game Called Halo and i based my moveset off of the game Halo 3 (One Move off of a Preview I have seen of Halo Reach). This Moveset is over Captain falcon and i know some people will be angry at me but thats who the texture was on so i decided to keep it like this. My Moveset Master Cheif Moveset has unusual Techniques so he has many different gameplay strategies. I feel he is Balanceed and is fair. Please enjoy this moveset as Much as i do. Also, he meets up with his buddy snake and Shares Some New tacticts, which Snake is going To put to good use.

Master Cheif and Snake Unleashed!

Energy Sword (Forward Smash) - Halo 3

Energy Sword Lunge (Forward Smash Charging) - Halo 3

Downward Punch (Forward Air)

Decending Kick (Down Air)

360 Backward Kick (Neutral Air) - Originally Up Air

Exploding Gernade (Up Air)

Exploding Gernade (Up Tilit)

Body Bash (4th Hit in AAAA Combo)

Assult Rifle (Neutral B) - Halo 3

Assult Rifle Reloading (Neutral B) - Halo 3

Rocket Launcher (Side B) - Halo 3

Rocket Launcher Reloading (Side B) - Halo 3

Jet Pack (Up B) - Halo Reach

Exploding Jet Pack (Up B) - Halo Reach

Gernade (Down B) - Halo 3

Sticky Gernade (Down B) - Halo 3

Time To Finish The Fight, But He Can't do it alone.

Moves:
    Jab AAAA Combo: All of Falcons original Hits Except the last hit is a body bash instead of multiple punches.
    Forward Tilt: Falcons Original Forward Smash but quicker and weaker
    Up Tilt: MC Raises his Hand Upward and when it gets above his Head, a small explosion appears doing decent damage.
    Down Tilt: Unchanged
    Dash Attack: Unchanged:
    Forward Smash: MC Shoves His energy Sword at opponent. While Charging Forward Smash, MC Moves Forward.
    Down Smash: Unchanged
    Up Smash: Unchanged
    Neutral B: MC Fires a Clip of 11 bullets at his opponents. To Fire, Hold B and It will Fire his Bullets. if You Let Go of B, Then he will stop firing. If You Run out of bullets, the next time u press B, He will reload. If you let go of B before all of his bullets are gone, he will have the Bullets Left in his clip that were not fired.
    Side B: Mc Fire A large Rocket At His Opponenet Dealing Massive Damage. 1 Rocket per Clip. When Reloading, it will take about 3-5 seconds to finish reloading, leaving MC Vulernable to an Attack.
    Up B: MC uses His Jet Pack To Fly in a Upward angle Motion. The Longer B is Held, The Higher he Will Go. the Jet Pack Will Explode a Couple Seconds After The Move is Excuted dealing minimal damage.
    Down B: Mc Spawns a Gernade. He has a 1 out of 10 percent chance of spawning a Sticky gernade.
    Neutral Air: Falcons Original Up Aireal
    Forward Air: MC Punches Toward The Ground. It Looks Just Like CoN Naruto Forward Air.
    Down Air: Mc Pretty Much Does a Falcon Kick.
    back Air: unchanged
    Up Air: "See up Tilt"
    Melee Dodging!
    Why? Because Master Chief is Bad Ass.

Physics:
    Increased Air Mobility
    Decreased Speed
    Decreased Weight
    Increased Throwing Power.

Glitches: When Reloading In Air, the Only way To get out of the Animation is To Use a Special (B moveS)

Credits:
    Mr.N For Helping Me With The Assult Rifle and Rocket Launcher
    Mr. Weegee For Helping Me With The Rocket Launcher
    Quicksilver For Giving a Me a couple ideas for my Moveset
    Ike Lawliet For Making Textures and inspiring me to make Moveset
    Untouch For Stealing His Up Special(didnt ask him because he doesnt get on :l)

If You Have Suggestions, Criticizm, etc. Please feel free To post So I can Make It Better.

Download includes:
    FitCaptain.pac

The textures Matching in Color Toward Falcons Color Order in game. (except for His Default. Mines Grey)

Download At Brawl Vault:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5316&Moderated=All

Battle Shadow V 1.0
    Finally, Someone Made a Shadow Moveset, Or Great, another Shadow Moveset. Well Yeah Heres One. And Its  A good one. Battle Shadow Is a Shadow The HedgeHog Moveset, and I used Jose_Gallardo's CC Shadow As a base. I didnt Really Base This Shadow Of anygames, But I geuss I Did base some of His Moves From some games. He Has really Good Game Play, and is a Really Balanced Character. I feel You will really Enjoy This Moveset! Now to the Fun stuff!

What Took So Long?

Here I come! (Skating)

High Kick (Up Smash)

Firey Spindash (Down Smash)

Spike Kick (Forward Air)

Decending Firey Spindash (Down Air)

Skate Burner (Down Throw)

Wanna Play?

Moves:
    Jab AAA Combo: Sonics Normal Combo
    F Tilt: Unchanged
    D Tilt: From Jose's CC Shadow
    Up Tilt: Unchanged
    Dash Attack: Forward Air Animation, Shadow Spins In the Air Knocking evrything out of his way.
    Forward Smash: Unchanged
    Down Smash: Firey Spin Dash: Uses Shoes to Bring Fire around Him and Does Spin Dash.
    Up Smash: An Upward Kick
    Neutral B: Rising Spindash: Shadow Rises up Using chaos control to slow down (not stop) time and then attacks an enemy with the spindash
    Side B: Light Dash: Shadow Dash a certain distance. Like Zero's Dash.
    Down B: Chaos Blast: Shadow Charges Up Energy and releases a powerful blast. Depending On How Much Shadow Has Charged Up his Move, The Stronger it will be and shadow will take little damage as well. This Move Has 3 charges. To charge Press Down B (Up to 3 Times) To release a Charge, Hold Down B.
    Up Special: Chaos Control: Shadow Teleports Up(Recieves 2 self damage)
    Up Air: Unchanged
    Down Air: Firey Spindash Plummet: Like His Down Smash But he goes staright down, FAST so it may cause a Life if used near the edge.
    Back Air: Unchanged
    Forward Air: Down Air Animation. a weak Spike thats hits once with Shadows Knee and Another With His Foot.
    Dodges:chaos control: ground dodges have been given 1 percent self damage because shadow uses his own energy to preform this move and therefore he takes damage. same with Up Special
    F throw Unchanged.
    Down Throw: Shadow Burns His opponent with his Shoes
    Back Throw Unchanged
    Up Throw Unchanged

Glitches:
    None. Just one minor Problem. The Knockback on the Last Charge Of Chaos Blast. Having Trouble With It Killing an opponent.

Credits:
    Mr.N: Helping Me with Alot Of Moveset
    Eldiran: Help with Side B Light Dash.
    Jose_Gallardo: Base Shadow
    Mastaklo: Shadow Animations and Super Shadow Final Smash and Shadow Recolors
    Wave Kusanagi: Deafualt Shadow Color
    Phanotom Wings: PSA
    Everyone Else: Everything Else

Download
    Consists Of Moveset, Textures, MotionEtc.pac , FinalSmash.pac
    Have Fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ym4dgq4znjn

If There any Suggestions Or Problems With the Moveset, Tell me and Ill look into it

Upcoming Projects:
    Suggetsions?
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 03:15:32 PM by Ayzer » Logged

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 04:25:30 PM »

Ok this is for the Shadow moveset

Problems:
    -When you squat, his feet become paper thin

Suggestions:

PHYSICS
    -Would it be possible to make it so he doesn't stop for a second while he's running? It's cool and unique, BUT, it's destroys his approach game, and it makes tech chasing incredibly frustrating, so much so that I don't think I can stand to bother playing him, just keep the animation, make his speed equal to Sonic's, and make it so he doesn't slow down and then speed up, you'll have to change the fitmotion.pac because that's where this feature is located

-If you change his running to be normal, you should make Shadow feel a little more slippery, it'll give him a different feel than Sonic, maybe increase air mobility is what you need to do? IDK but notice how Luigi feels more slippery than Mario? Do that except keep Shadow as fast as Sonic, controlling him will be of utmost importance

-I love the red glow under his shoes for his jumping animation, but the animation itself doesn't suit Shadow, it's too corny, could you maybe change it to another but keep the fire?

-His voice, remove it, as in, how Sonic grunts on all his attacks, just take those out, Wave did it for his so I know it can be done, trust me it will only help

SPECIALS
    I'll put suggestions for everything except Chaos Blast, you got that pretty good, only thing is could you make it more like the smartbomb explosion?(How it expands) to mimic this more:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1yTtRWLsRc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1yTtRWLsRc</a>

Besides that it's fine, now here were my ideas I wrote down a while ago:

Neutral B: Chargeable Chaos Control
    -the longer you charge it, the bigger it's range gets
    -time frozen opponents stay frozen for about 1 - 2 whole seconds
    -no charge range would be having to touch Shadow(be RIGHT next to him)
    -full charge range would be half of Final Destination
    -range expands like a sphere growing bigger
    -3 full seconds to charge to full power
    -give it some lag when it's finished so if your opponent dodges it, you get punished, but keep the opponent frozen long enough for you to attack so if you do it right, you get rewarded

Side B: Chaos Spear
    -Chargeable, 3 levels of charge
    -shoots a yellow spear straight forward causing damage
    -1st level causes paralysis(think Zero Suit Samus' neutral B), low damage, used as setup for another move
    -2nd level causes small explosion on contact(think Link's bombs), charge required, more damage
    -3rd level shoots out a bigger spear, causes bigger explosion(think Snake's missle), used as a potential finisher move(KO's around 110% maybe)
    -has the speed of Pit's Arrows
    -1st level charge does 3-4%
    -2nd level does 7-8%
    -3rd level does 12-13%
    -1st level takes no charge
    -2nd level takes a little less than a full second to charge)
    -3rd level take 1 and 1/2 to 2 full seconds to charge

Side B IN AIR: Chaos Spears
    -have multiple shoot out at a downward angle to the ground(think Sheik's needles used in air)
    -since this shoots multiple spears in a range, the effects in the air should be weakened
    -there's still 3 levels of charge
    -while charging in air, Shadow floats in mid-air(like he did in Sonic06), maybe put fire/air effects under his shoes to make it look like he's floating somewhat

Up B: Teleport
    -Give it shorter distance than Sonic's spring, but make it so you can control it's dirrection, think Mewtwo's UpB from Melee

Final Smash:
    -Just like Sonic's except give him his Super form Color(that creamy golden yellow) and differences listed below
    -have him damage opponents by shooting red chaos spears down(think diddy's final smash) seeing as that's what he did in Sonic 06 and his own game in his super form
    -he can still damage opponents by touching them like Sonic(but who would be dumb enough to jump up to him, oh wait, if a spear hits and send the opponent upwards, then you could hit them)

Now there's 2 ideas for this one, whatever seems better to you:

Neutral B IN AIR: Black Tornado(from Sonic Heroes)
    -Shadow jumps into a ball and spins in a circle, black tornado/wind effects show up
    -opponents get pulled in
    -if opponents are successfully drawn in, it shoots them upward a little putting them in a tumble animation for quick punishment
    -does small damage if opponent successfully drawn in(like 2-5%)
    -the upwards trajectory isn't very high so opponents can be reached to punish, but it DOES have knockback growth so punishing becomes harder when the opponent is badly damaged

Neutral B IN AIR 2: Chaos Lance
    -It's a homing attack, but can follow up multiple times on other opponents or the same one
    -1st hit works just like Sonic's neutral B, but has longer range and is a little faster
    -there can be up to 4 hits after the first
    -Shadow teleports after the opponent for a teleport kick
    -this is activated by pressing B after the first hit
    -Shadow can land up to 5 hits total
    -Which character he teleports to is randomly chosen or can be influenced by where you push the control stick
    -each consecutive attack is stronger than the last
    -the timing to pull off another hit is similar to how Marth's side B worked in Melee, do the right timing you get another hit, do it wrong you're left open for a split second
    -the timing for each hit gets more difficult than the last
    -last hit does a whopping 25% with big knockback but this will be unlikely to pull off most of the time if the timing is made difficult enough

REGULAR ATTACKS
    -Dash Attack: I really hate to say this but, it's just plain bad, it doesn't help in his approach, it's slow moving forward, no combo potential, and the animation doesn't really make sense. I was thinking, maybe use Sonic's DownTilt animation and give Shadow a sliding low kick for his dash attack, have it send opponents slightly up(think Link's dash attack) for combo potential

-AAA: The one from CC Shadow was cool and had better range, I'd say stick with that and maybe throw a punch in for the second hit to vary it up, and maybe a little fire damage from his shoe on the last kick

-SideTilt: How about the animation from CC Shadow's SideSmash? It's an uppercut so it'll be good for combos if you have it send enemies up a bit

Downtilt: This move is fine, I just thought since it's rarely useful because of startup time, to give is something extra, like have fire shoot out of Shadow's shoes in a circle for extended range and a fire based attack

ForwardAir: This is fine too, I just thought it would make more sense if fire shot out of his shoes and that's what knocked opponents down

Upsmash: I was thinking, give it Sonic's Taunt animation where he does that break-dance spin on the ground(or the windmill whatever it's called) the one that's on his down-taunt, and make fire shoot out of Shadow's shoes and have it just be a swirling vortex of fire, should still send enemies upward though

Just trying to help make this Shadow more awesome Grin, lemme know what you think

EDIT: One more thing that would be nice is to give Sonic Shadow's spines/quills during his victory
    animations when you win

EDIT 2: Maybe 1 more idea on his AAA combo, could you give him a multi-kick thing like Fox has and put fire damage from his shoes at the end? That would be cool
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 04:48:36 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

DiosenSakiara
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 04:40:33 PM »

Could make a MegamanX psa for Samus there is a costume on the texture hack page. =)

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 06:32:33 PM »

Problems:

Suggestions:

PHYSICS
    -Would it be possible to make it so he doesn't stop for a second while he's running? It's cool and unique, BUT, it's destroys his approach game, and it makes tech chasing incredibly frustrating, so much so that I don't think I can stand to bother playing him, just keep the animation, make his speed equal to Sonic's, and make it so he doesn't slow down and then speed up, you'll have to change the fitmotion.pac because that's where this feature is located

-If you change his running to be normal, you should make Shadow feel a little more slippery, it'll give him a different feel than Sonic, maybe increase air mobility is what you need to do? IDK but notice how Luigi feels more slippery than Mario? Do that except keep Shadow as fast as Sonic, controlling him will be of utmost importance

-I love the red glow under his shoes for his jumping animation, but the animation itself doesn't suit Shadow, it's too corny, could you maybe change it to another but keep the fire?

-His voice, remove it, as in, how Sonic grunts on all his attacks, just take those out, Wave did it for his so I know it can be done, trust me it will only help

SPECIALS
    I'll put suggestions for everything except Chaos Blast, you got that pretty good, only thing is could you make it more like the smartbomb explosion?(How it expands) to mimic this more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1yTtRWLsRc

-give it some lag when it's finished so if your opponent dodges it, you get punished, but keep the opponent frozen long enough for you to attack so if you do it right, you get rewarded

-1st level causes paralysis(think Zero Suit Samus' neutral B), low damage, used as setup for another move
    -2nd level causes small explosion on contact(think Link's bombs), charge required, more damage
    -3rd level shoots out a bigger spear, causes bigger explosion(think Snake's missle), used as a potential finisher move(KO's around 110% maybe)
    -2nd level does 7-8%
    -3rd level does 12-13%

-have multiple shoot out at a downward angle to the ground(think Sheik's needles used in air)
    -since this shoots multiple spears in a range, the effects in the air should be weakened
    -while charging in air, Shadow floats in mid-air(like he did in Sonic06), maybe put fire/air effects under his shoes to make it look like he's floating somewhat

-Give it shorter distance than Sonic's spring, but make it so you can control it's dirrection, think Mewtwo's UpB from Melee

Final Smash:
    -Just like Sonic's except give him his Super form Color(that creamy golden yellow) and differences listed below
    -have him damage opponents by shooting red chaos spears down(think diddy's final smash) seeing as that's what he did in Sonic 06 and his own game in his super form
    -he can still damage opponents by touching them like Sonic(but who would be dumb enough to jump up to him, oh wait, if a spear hits and send the opponent upwards, then you could hit them)

-Shadow jumps into a ball and spins in a circle, black tornado/wind effects show up
    -opponents get pulled in
    -if opponents are successfully drawn in, it shoots them upward a little putting them in a tumble animation for quick punishment
    -the upwards trajectory isn't very high so opponents can be reached to punish, but it DOES have knockback growth so punishing becomes harder when the opponent is badly damaged

-It's a homing attack, but can follow up multiple times on other opponents or the same one
    -1st hit works just like Sonic's neutral B, but has longer range and is a little faster
    -Which character he teleports to is randomly chosen or can be influenced by where you push the control stick
    -the timing to pull off another hit is similar to how Marth's side B worked in Melee, do the right timing you get another hit, do it wrong you're left open for a split second
    -last hit does a whopping 25% with big knockback but this will be unlikely to pull off most of the time if the timing is made difficult enough

REGULAR ATTACKS
    -Dash Attack: I really hate to say this but, it's just plain bad, it doesn't help in his approach, it's slow moving forward, no combo potential, and the animation doesn't really make sense. I was thinking, maybe use Sonic's DownTilt animation and give Shadow a sliding low kick for his dash attack, have it send opponents slightly up(think Link's dash attack) for combo potential

-AAA: The one from CC Shadow was cool and had better range, I'd say stick with that and maybe throw a punch in for the second hit to vary it up, and maybe a little fire damage from his shoe on the last kick

-SideTilt: How about the animation from CC Shadow's SideSmash? It's an uppercut so it'll be good for combos if you have it send enemies up a bit

Downtilt: This move is fine, I just thought since it's rarely useful because of startup time, to give is something extra, like have fire shoot out of Shadow's shoes in a circle for extended range and a fire based attack

ForwardAir: This is fine too, I just thought it would make more sense if fire shot out of his shoes and that's what knocked opponents down

Upsmash: I was thinking, give it Sonic's Taunt animation where he does that break-dance spin on the ground(or the windmill whatever it's called) the one that's on his down-taunt, and make fire shoot out of Shadow's shoes and have it just be a swirling vortex of fire, should still send enemies upward though

Just trying to help make this Shadow more awesome Grin, lemme know what you think

EDIT: One more thing that would be nice is to give Sonic Shadow's spines/quills during his victory
    animations when you win

EDIT 2: Maybe 1 more idea on his AAA combo, could you give him a multi-kick thing like Fox has and put fire damage from his shoes at the end? That would be cool
    Uhm wow that was a mouth full. Ok Lets Start.

I Didnt Make Shadows Run Do that little Stop thing. I cannot Use BrawlBox, Therefore I cannot do aniamtions and cannot edit His Spines, Quils, or give him anybodys Animation.
    You Have Alot of Cool ideas that I like But I tried Not To Make All Of His attacks Chaos this and Chaos That Because That seems really Over Powered and lame. I Tried To Make This More of a Physical Shadow Because There Are Alot More Hackers Trying To Do Shadow and About 80% of Them Are Doing Exactly what you are suggesting. Basically You trying to get me to make a new version of shadow, which i do Not oppose of and will More than likely Take it into consideration. So there Will be 2 Versions Of Shadow Phisical Shadow And I Geuss Evil Shadow? (from the video u posted) it Seems Very Cool. But  yeah i Will Take Your Post into consideration and most likely do it But it will be a while since i am still working on a Moveset this Moveset.

But Yeah I Like the Ideas, It will be a Second Version Of Shadow. So thanks for the suggestions. I will try to make it Like Shadic's Fighter Geno and Indigo's Cosmic Geno.

Thanks.

And Btw I cannot Use Brawlbox Just letting u know that again.

Could make a MegamanX psa for Samus there is a costume on the texture hack page. =)

Yeah i saw that Texture and I was thinking About It. If You Give Me a List Of Moves I Will try My Best To Make the MegamanX PSA. All tho I think there are  few other people tyring to make a megamn PSA.

Double D.
    Hyper Kitten

--Temet Nosce--

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 06:57:02 PM »

Hey do u think u can make a Ness? Im sure you've seen my request before, but I really want someone to make it pretty bad since I still dont know much about attack hacking....

PK Fire Side B - Rolling fire wave pillar effect, 3 pillars doing 2% damage a piece and slightly carries the opponent backwards along with it. Doesnt continuously burn like the original fire

PK Thunder Down B - Ness' body animation and even his yell of "PK THUNDER!" I want to remain the same, but 2-3 lightning bolts rain down exactly like Pikachu's, even using his lighting bolt sprites and everything, but they randomly strike up to a full character's distance away around him on both sides. When an enemy is struck they receive a "stun" (use "shield broken" animation for the opponent) and 6% in damage. Stun isnt long, just enough to get small combo or slightly charged smash attack. I want there to be a small randomized percent chance of if the opponent is struck that it does massive damage of 25% and some decent knockback

PK Shield Down Taunt - I want to get him to do the animation for Magnet and everything, but instead of being able to hold it for as long as you like, he "casts" its instantly..im guessing add like a flash or spark and accompanying sfx to signify "activation"...then he starts to flash or blink kinda like Wario/Samus/DK does when they are charged up. The effects I have in mind is halved damage for maybe 10-15 seconds, with a randomized percent of having projectile reflecting properties instead for the same amount of time

Teleport Up B - I wanna get him to be able to teleport like Sheik but without the flame effect upon re-entry. Instead of the poof-smoke effect when first cast I'd rather him have like a lightning flash effect w/ perhaps a sparkle sfx or something fitting for the move itself.

His normals and tilts can remain the same....also I noticed in your post that you cant use Brawl Box, so I guess this reply might be for naught  Sad....but anyways if u can find a way around it or something then if you are up to it, give it a try and let me know...

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 07:07:15 PM »

Nice to see someone else finished this. Thanks Ayzer, now we have a Shadow moveset with some new moves. :3

The teleporting...I'm not seeing much of a good reason why he receives damage from using it. That never happens, and he's not a Pichu ya know. XD Besides, it's just a dodge and his Up-B. They're working exactly the same, except that they look like a teleport. No need to give an unneeded disadvantage. :3

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 07:15:35 PM »

Hey do u think u can make a Ness? Im sure you've seen my request before, but I really want someone to make it pretty bad since I still dont know much about attack hacking....

PK Fire Side B - Rolling fire wave pillar effect, 3 pillars doing 2% damage a piece and slightly carries the opponent backwards along with it. Doesnt continuously burn like the original fire

PK Thunder Down B - Ness' body animation and even his yell of "PK THUNDER!" I want to remain the same, but 2-3 lightning bolts rain down exactly like Pikachu's, even using his lighting bolt sprites and everything, but they randomly strike up to a full character's distance away around him on both sides. When an enemy is struck they receive a "stun" (use "shield broken" animation for the opponent) and 6% in damage. Stun isnt long, just enough to get small combo or slightly charged smash attack. I want there to be a small randomized percent chance of if the opponent is struck that it does massive damage of 25% and some decent knockback

PK Shield Down Taunt - I want to get him to do the animation for Magnet and everything, but instead of being able to hold it for as long as you like, he "casts" its instantly..im guessing add like a flash or spark and accompanying sfx to signify "activation"...then he starts to flash or blink kinda like Wario/Samus/DK does when they are charged up. The effects I have in mind is halved damage for maybe 10-15 seconds, with a randomized percent of having projectile reflecting properties instead for the same amount of time

Teleport Up B - I wanna get him to be able to teleport like Sheik but without the flame effect upon re-entry. Instead of the poof-smoke effect when first cast I'd rather him have like a lightning flash effect w/ perhaps a sparkle sfx or something fitting for the move itself.

His normals and tilts can remain the same....also I noticed in your post that you cant use Brawl Box, so I guess this reply might be for naught  Sad....but anyways if u can find a way around it or something then if you are up to it, give it a try and let me know...
    Seems Easy. Ill Walk you Through it If You Want to Do it Yourself since u sai u wanted somebody to help you. Or Do you Just Want me To Do It for you?

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 07:16:26 PM »

Nice to see someone else finished this. Thanks Ayzer, now we have a Shadow moveset with some new moves. :3

The teleporting...I'm not seeing much of a good reason why he receives damage from using it. That never happens, and he's not a Pichu ya know. XD Besides, it's just a dodge and his Up-B. They're working exactly the same, except that they look like a teleport. No need to give an unneeded disadvantage. :3
    Lol thanks For Posting Wave. Ill Make The Changes on My Next Shadow Update.

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 08:18:32 PM »

hmm, i wonder if they have any effect hacks on sonic's blue spinning aura, that'd be cool if they did

DiosenSakiara
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 09:02:36 PM »

Problems:

Suggestions:

PHYSICS

SPECIALS
    I'll put suggestions for everything except Chaos Blast, you got that pretty good, only thing is could you make it more like the smartbomb explosion?(How it expands) to mimic this more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1yTtRWLsRc

-2nd level does 7-8%
    -3rd level does 12-13%

Final Smash:

-opponents get pulled in

REGULAR ATTACKS

animations when you win

Uhm wow that was a mouth full. Ok Lets Start.

I Didnt Make Shadows Run Do that little Stop thing. I cannot Use BrawlBox, Therefore I cannot do aniamtions and cannot edit His Spines, Quils, or give him anybodys Animation.
    You Have Alot of Cool ideas that I like But I tried Not To Make All Of His attacks Chaos this and Chaos That Because That seems really Over Powered and lame. I Tried To Make This More of a Physical Shadow Because There Are Alot More Hackers Trying To Do Shadow and About 80% of Them Are Doing Exactly what you are suggesting. Basically You trying to get me to make a new version of shadow, which i do Not oppose of and will More than likely Take it into consideration. So there Will be 2 Versions Of Shadow Phisical Shadow And I Geuss Evil Shadow? (from the video u posted) it Seems Very Cool. But  yeah i Will Take Your Post into consideration and most likely do it But it will be a while since i am still working on a Moveset this Moveset.

But Yeah I Like the Ideas, It will be a Second Version Of Shadow. So thanks for the suggestions. I will try to make it Like Shadic's Fighter Geno and Indigo's Cosmic Geno.

Thanks.

And Btw I cannot Use Brawlbox Just letting u know that again.

Yeah i saw that Texture and I was thinking About It. If You Give Me a List Of Moves I Will try My Best To Make the MegamanX PSA. All tho I think there are  few other people tyring to make a megamn PSA.

AAA: Nothing too shiny, left, right, gun bash.

dash attack: Megaman Basically he slides along the ground with a shockwave in front of his foot. does decent damage

tilts: Up tilt: Megaman Fires a small storm tornade from megaman x, it does not travel nor does it grow. it simply appears above him spins and does a bit of damage

side tilt: Megaman fires a Mini blast from his Buster cannon

Down tilt: Slide fake-out: Megaman goes into sliding positing and basically slides out his feet with his hands behind him holding him up . the and then slides back into standing position. not too much knockback but causes 4% damage and a trip effect.

Up smash: Elec-man blast: Megaman fires out elec-man's electric wave above him. it waves side to side and dissapeares. it can hit on his sides a bit but not too much, it travels slightly upward about half the height of megaman and dissapears. comes out slow but has great knockback.

side smash: Some way to make a green Sword slash come out if you cant do that use a dark effect as a weapon to be like a sword

down smash: Flame man burst: Megaman fires fire wave shot toward the ground. it splits and heads left and right and dissapears. causes decent damage and knockback,

up B:Double Jump

Side special: Flamethrower

down special: Triad thunder, this is an interesting counter move, you still take damage, but the knockback is cut by 1/3rd and the attacker "considering he didnt use a disjointed hitbox:" takes 1/3rd of the damage and knockback he caused. pretty cool eh Cheesy triad thunder only stays active for a moment or two.

Nuetral B special: X buster: green power shot

level 1: larger green laser: causes 4% damage takes 2 seconds of chargin travels slightly faster.

level 2: larger rainbow laser ball: Causes 8% damage, takes 5 seconds of charging, travels slightly slower

level 3: Purple ray: fires a rainbow laser ball surrounded by smaller purple balls in a worm formation traveling around the rainbow ball. causes 12% damage, takes 8 seconds of charging, travels a bit slower than rainbow laser.

final smash: Ultimate X

AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 09:04:47 PM by DiosenSakiara » Logged

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 10:38:52 PM »

Yea no problem, finish that Shadow up first, maybe call him Chaos Shadow then? Sounds better than Evil since he really isn't

Sorry I didn't know how you go about making animations, if you can't do that it's fine, we'll just have to get someone else to fix that running problem, I mean slowing down and speeding up IS original, but it nerfs his whole approach and tech chase game incredibly, not to mention its very annoying, he should just be the same speed as Sonic but made more slippery like Luigi is

Wave, would you be willing to fix that by any chance(If you know how)? :3

Mastaklo
    The Hedgehog
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 04:19:52 AM »

Yea no problem, finish that Shadow up first, maybe call him Chaos Shadow then? Sounds better than Evil since he really isn't

Sorry I didn't know how you go about making animations, if you can't do that it's fine, we'll just have to get someone else to fix that running problem, I mean slowing down and speeding up IS original, but it nerfs his whole approach and tech chase game incredibly, not to mention its very annoying, he should just be the same speed as Sonic but made more slippery like Luigi is

Wave, would you be willing to fix that by any chance(If you know how)? :3

ill release a new version of shadows animations today and there is the running glitch fixed

Double D.
    Hyper Kitten

--Temet Nosce--

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 12:16:18 PM »

If you could go ahead and make the PSA I would appreciate it....heres a link to my original post, theres a pic in there because I was trying to explain how I wanted the PK Fire to be done.....http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5521.0

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."

Overly Epux
    Expert Kitten

snooPING AS usual I see?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 03:45:23 PM »

Oh goodie ^^ i've got some suggestions.

- Make him slide a bit (less than CC shadow but more than sonic)
    - Make him fall slower and have more air mobility
    -Make him a bit slower than sonic (Based off of SA2)

Moves
    Neu B ground-  Light speed attack~ Like the homing attack, except he hits for less damage and knockback, but hits multiple times.
    NeuB Air- Same as ground but he heads for the center of the stage (not cheaply, same distance as sonic's homing attack can reach.)
    Side B- Chaos spear~ have him throw energy that homes in on opponents?  low knockback, maybe stun?
    Down B- Chaos Boost-  Let him charge up for 1-3 secs and gain a boost in power, speed, ect for a bit if it's successful. Maybe cover him in fire like king Bowser?
    Up B- Chaos Control- teleport up, no spring and the end is sonic's Finalsmash end animation.
    Final smash- chaos Blast-  A huge, slow explosion, destroying everything it hits.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 09:43:59 PM »

Oh goodie ^^ i've got some suggestions.

- Make him slide a bit (less than CC shadow but more than sonic)
    - Make him fall slower and have more air mobility
    -Make him a bit slower than sonic (Based off of SA2)

Moves
    Neu B ground-  Light speed attack~ Like the homing attack, except he hits for less damage and knockback, but hits multiple times.
    NeuB Air- Same as ground but he heads for the center of the stage (not cheaply, same distance as sonic's homing attack can reach.)
    Side B- Chaos spear~ have him throw energy that homes in on opponents?  low knockback, maybe stun?
    Down B- Chaos Boost-  Let him charge up for 1-3 secs and gain a boost in power, speed, ect for a bit if it's successful. Maybe cover him in fire like king Bowser?
    Up B- Chaos Control- teleport up, no spring and the end is sonic's Finalsmash end animation.
    Final smash- chaos Blast-  A huge, slow explosion, destroying everything it hits.

Umm, in SA2 Shadow and Sonic were the EXACT same speed, I know, I have the game and have tested multiple times

Your misconception probably stems from not turning the handicap off, which DOES affect a player's speed, but only to help people who are bad do better

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: