Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
Author Topic: Ayzers Projects: (1/12/11) Should I Do Sasuke? Please Respond.  (Read 61296 times)
Overly Epux
Expert Kitten

snooPING AS usual I see?

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 08:10:34 AM »

Oh goodie ^^ i've got some suggestions.

- Make him slide a bit (less than CC shadow but more than sonic)
- Make him fall slower and have more air mobility
-Make him a bit slower than sonic (Based off of SA2)

Moves
Neu B ground-  Light speed attack~ Like the homing attack, except he hits for less damage and knockback, but hits multiple times.
NeuB Air- Same as ground but he heads for the center of the stage (not cheaply, same distance as sonic's homing attack can reach.)
Side B- Chaos spear~ have him throw energy that homes in on opponents?  low knockback, maybe stun?
Down B- Chaos Boost-  Let him charge up for 1-3 secs and gain a boost in power, speed, ect for a bit if it's successful. Maybe cover him in fire like king Bowser?
Up B- Chaos Control- teleport up, no spring and the end is sonic's Finalsmash end animation.
Final smash- chaos Blast-  A huge, slow explosion, destroying everything it hits.

Umm, in SA2 Shadow and Sonic were the EXACT same speed, I know, I have the game and have tested multiple times

Your misconception probably stems from not turning the handicap off, which DOES affect a player's speed, but only to help people who are bad do better

Ah, that'd be where my issue comes in.  Then just more slippery and more mobile in the air?

Ayzer
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 01:25:52 PM »

Before I Begin On My Second Project (Chaos Shadow), And Release the final version of Battle Shadow, I would Like to Know if There is anything i else i need to do to make Battle Shadow Better.

So Far These are the changes;
    Took Of Self Damage From Dodges, Up B, Down B.
    Increased Speed and Air Mobility.

What else Should I do For Better Game Play?

Oh And BTW Mastaklo is fixing the Spines and His Running Problem So that will Be released with the final version as well.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 01:53:07 PM »

Before I Begin On My Second Project (Chaos Shadow), And Release the final version of Battle Shadow, I would Like to Know if There is anything i else i need to do to make Battle Shadow Better.

So Far These are the changes;
    Took Of Self Damage From Dodges, Up B, Down B.
    Increased Speed and Air Mobility.

What else Should I do For Better Game Play?

Oh And BTW Mastaklo is fixing the Spines and His Running Problem So that will Be released with the final version as well.
    Maybe increase the speed for SideB? It's supposed to be light speed dash right? And make it so you can cancel into a move early in the move to make a sliding attack out of any attack you want

Ah, that'd be where my issue comes in.  Then just more slippery and more mobile in the air?

Yea, like how Luigi is to Mario, similar but noticeable difference in mobility and control

janfeae
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 02:10:09 PM »

My wii froze at the results screen the third time I won. I was at smashville and I was super shadow and I flew out the screen. Just thought Id say just in case it was related to the freeze. When I won it went to a black screen and my controller was stuck in a non stop rumble state lol. Other than that I havent seen any other problems.

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 03:35:19 PM »

My wii froze at the results screen the third time I won. I was at smashville and I was super shadow and I flew out the screen. Just thought Id say just in case it was related to the freeze. When I won it went to a black screen and my controller was stuck in a non stop rumble state lol. Other than that I havent seen any other problems.
    This Actually Happened to me once. I was actually looking at the post a like 30 minuets earlier to see if this actually happened to me. I was on the Online Training Stage. So i dont think the stage matters. hmmm......

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 04:44:30 PM »

Chaos Rift, that is all

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 04:22:37 PM »

Downloads Are Up!!! Please Enjoy.

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 04:25:50 PM »

Downloads Are Up!!! Please Enjoy.

You're awesome Ayzer. BTW I added you on live if you haven't seen yet.

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 04:30:17 PM »

Yeah. GET ON NOW!

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 04:44:56 PM »

I'm in class and my cousin took his xbox and moved to florida...yeah

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: April 27, 2010, 04:47:55 PM »

awwww. well Do your Work!!!!

Sennin
    Expert Kitten

Why does everything I punch try to stalk me?!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: April 27, 2010, 10:32:13 PM »

That's a pretty cool Master Chief. I was testing him a little while ago. Mind if I give some critique?

He's near perfect. I can see where you were going with him. But that caused him to end up with a few strong attacks.

His energy sword could use a little debuffer. It has some pretty high knock back, plus 20% damage per hit I think is a little too much. Same thing goes for the charged A Energy sword. I think you can reduce it some, and it'll still have killpower. To put it simply, I was playing Brawl on 0.5 ratio and it felt like playing with 1.0 with his moves.

Other than that, everything else looks fine. Are you able to give him a gun to hold like on Snake when he shoots/reloads? Rifle looks alright, but He kind of looks like he's humping the air when he's reloading the Rocket Launcher.

That's just my 2 cents. Great job on him.

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: April 28, 2010, 05:20:46 AM »

in the pics of master cheif's gun attacks there's no guns just thin air is it just in the pics.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: April 28, 2010, 12:38:57 PM »

That's a pretty cool Master Chief. I was testing him a little while ago. Mind if I give some critique?

He's near perfect. I can see where you were going with him. But that caused him to end up with a few strong attacks.

His energy sword could use a little debuffer. It has some pretty high knock back, plus 20% damage per hit I think is a little too much. Same thing goes for the charged A Energy sword. I think you can reduce it some, and it'll still have killpower. To put it simply, I was playing Brawl on 0.5 ratio and it felt like playing with 1.0 with his moves.

Other than that, everything else looks fine. Are you able to give him a gun to hold like on Snake when he shoots/reloads? Rifle looks alright, but He kind of looks like he's humping the air when he's reloading the Rocket Launcher.

That's just my 2 cents. Great job on him.
    alright ill be sure to fix this, but im not going to release an update with only that unless i get more people to say what is wrong or to say what u said, nearly perfect.

in the pics of master cheif's gun attacks there's no guns just thin air is it just in the pics.
    Master Chief is on Captain falcon, Captain Falcon has no guns, therefore Master Cheif Has No Guns.
    I cannot use brawlbox so i cannot give him any guns. Sorry To those who wanted to see a weapon instead of it just coming out of thin air. I tried my best.

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »

*Pardon The Bump*

I Just Love How Everybody loves to download My hacks and Not Give any feedback on it. I Want to know what you guys think. If I didnt care I wouldnt Post them.

But Anyways if There is Nothing Wrong With them, At least Give Me Some Ideas for a New Project.....

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: