Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 54
Author Topic: Gamidame_K's thread: Nothing to see here, folks  (Read 366313 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #660 on: December 21, 2014, 10:24:33 PM »

yeah, this magus body is way too small and the yead is very low poly, I will be using aafyre's model's head and hands, possibly the arms too because this one's arent buffed enough imo
    well, I didnt get them, it was LJSTAR, hes like some kind of my main model provider lol

bernie
    Advanced Kitten

Hello!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #661 on: December 22, 2014, 03:09:07 PM »

I imported Aafyre Magus, but it is not finished nor perfectly rigged lol.
    I would have liked to see a Marle or Lucca imports, and maybe a Robo. I would do it myself but I can not find them anywhere haha.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #662 on: December 22, 2014, 04:12:12 PM »

hmm, can you send me what you have so far? I can improve the rig where it needs plus merge parts of the other magus of course I would collab you for that

bernie
    Advanced Kitten

Hello!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #663 on: December 22, 2014, 04:52:02 PM »

That would be great! Here it is, I posted it a while ago on Aafyre's topic in case someone wants to finish him.
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:53:11 PM by bernie » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #664 on: December 22, 2014, 04:58:00 PM »

all right, Ill start it probably tomorrow but it okay, Magus like Crono will go in the Complete series, so will even have a fitting PSA I found somewhere lurking in the vault hah

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #665 on: December 22, 2014, 05:02:30 PM »

all right, Ill start it probably tomorrow but it okay, Magus like Crono will go in the Complete series, so will even have a fitting PSA I found somewhere lurking in the vault hah

oh god, looks like you hae lot of work. Anyways, what is the "complete series"? Just hack packs including psa, gfx, sfx, etc or some kind of project?

bernie
    Advanced Kitten

Hello!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #666 on: December 22, 2014, 05:23:21 PM »

Alright! I will be looking forward this Tongue.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #667 on: December 22, 2014, 06:36:17 PM »

Just hack packs including psa, gfx, sfx, etc
    actually only this, the compelte series are just for a certain character, like, leaving everything ready for comlpetely installing a character (except a PSA if a PSA is made in the future)
    Alright! I will be looking forward this Tongue.
    so am I! I get excited when theres something to do like this, but I just got a new wii and I will be taking the rest of today installing homebrew channel and getting some hacks on it, you know, that excites me more because I dont joke when I say I have never played with my hacks in a wii d_d;

bernie
    Advanced Kitten

Hello!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #668 on: December 22, 2014, 10:21:28 PM »

so am I! I get excited when theres something to do like this, but I just got a new wii and I will be taking the rest of today installing homebrew channel and getting some hacks on it, you know, that excites me more because I dont joke when I say I have never played with my hacks in a wii d_d;
    Really!? woow man, it is hard to believe xD I completeley understand your excitement, because I am in the same situation xD

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #669 on: December 26, 2014, 09:25:55 PM »

the 3rd time I post its but I dont care, its worth it
    the obviously winner of the chrono trigger poll!

Digitrevx
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #670 on: December 29, 2014, 12:28:24 AM »

*rigging racing miku 2013*

Post Merge: August 24, 2013, 03:09:29 PM
    TDA Racing Miko 2013 Complete!

as always, the exclusive download premiere for my loyal followers
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/2013%20Miku.rar

Yay for stealing other peoples work. I don't believe you've ever came to me on DA and asked me about using my stuff. Do you mind not doing that in the future and its not a TDA R-miku. http://digitrevx.deviantart.com/art/2013-Racing-Miku-MMD-Digitrevx-373080693

also whoever runs this joint the "anti-bot" is the most miss leading crap I've seen in a while in terms of registration.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #671 on: December 29, 2014, 10:21:35 AM »

so you made a new account on a forum and surfed many pages back in a thread of said forum, just to demand a credit I could easily give you if you only sent me a PM in a good way?
    I don't believe you've ever came to me on DA and asked me about using my stuff. Do you mind not doing that in the future and its not a TDA R-miku. http://digitrevx.deviantart.com/art/2013-Racing-Miku-MMD-Digitrevx-373080693

I barely credit MMD model makers because I dont even think they would bother to do what you did
    plus I know how are deviantart MMDers, if somebody asks something about the model, they take way too long to reply or yet never reply
    Yay for stealing other peoples work.

that is a way too rude way to say something you know, I did not steal absolutely all your work since I also had ALOT of work with the model, for your information, to import a MMD model to brawl you have to de-rig the model and rig it again over the character's boneset in 3ds max, which is a lot of work,  you also have to reduce the texture's dimensions, pro optimize the model so the vertices and polycount number dont go over 12k and also edit the shader/materials in brawlbox
    and even if that wasnt enough, also test in game, which is something hard too because NOTHING works flawlessly at the first try, so yeah, I used your model but I also gave a lot part of my own work on this and as I said before, if you want I can credit you or even collab you now that you have a forum account, but there are better ways to ask for things
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 10:30:12 AM by Gamidame_K » Logged

Digitrevx
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #672 on: December 29, 2014, 01:40:31 PM »

so you made a new account on a forum and surfed many pages back in a thread of said forum, just to demand a credit I could easily give you if you only sent me a PM in a good way?I barely credit MMD model makers because I dont even think they would bother to do what you did
    plus I know how are deviantart MMDers, if somebody asks something about the model, they take way too long to reply or yet never replythat is a way too rude way to say something you know, I did not steal absolutely all your work since I also had ALOT of work with the model, for your information, to import a MMD model to brawl you have to de-rig the model and rig it again over the character's boneset in 3ds max, which is a lot of work,  you also have to reduce the texture's dimensions, pro optimize the model so the vertices and polycount number dont go over 12k and also edit the shader/materials in brawlbox
    and even if that wasnt enough, also test in game, which is something hard too because NOTHING works flawlessly at the first try, so yeah, I used your model but I also gave a lot part of my own work on this and as I said before, if you want I can credit you or even collab you now that you have a forum account, but there are better ways to ask for things

Firstly I don't rip peoples stuff hence why I just registered. Secondly you should have PM'ed ME not the other way around since I hold the copyright for my model so to inform you your logic is flawed I had to register. I'm probably coming off rude to you because frankly you should be using common sense. You didn't try to research to even know if I was on dA to even use your "they take for ever to respond" excuse since you labeled it as TDA. You may have even got it from some other jerk that re-uploaded it which is troubling on its own right. Otherwise you would have come to me to get since the data is STILL downloadable at my page in which you would have chosen to blatantly ignore who made it.

Btw it says Digitrevx in the model data. Even comes with a jpg read me with the modelers info in the zip. So again not buying it.

If your not crediting the modelers I shouldn't find my model on you tube with credits to you for ripping it because frankly I don't think its deserved. If you don't want to credit the source you should invest the time to make your own characters.

In terms of dA you are lumping me into a entire community of un professional model editors which I am not.. Why am I the first actual modeler to come to you? Because I can actual speak English and I browse Youtube like the rest of modern humanity.

btw not trying to be rude but before you think I have sympathy for the hours you spend prepping a rip model do you have any idea how long that miku took to make? Around 200+ hours. I used to be a video game dev for years do you really think your ripping efforts are impressive? Should I go through the list of steps it takes to make the model alone despite my rigging and facial morphs? I mean how ignorant is that.

While it is interesting to see MMD models in a game of any type. And I thank you for choosing Miku you really need to ask people before just taking their stuff and ripping it.
    Any amount of work does not suddenly justify not attempting to ask for permission. And acting as if you are a victim when you choose to not research out of laziness does not help. Some of us are not kids, and we own copyrights with the federal government and speak English. In terms of me alone please contact me. 90% of the time I have no problems with a models use and I always answer in 24h. Soon I'll have a site launched which will be announced and I can be contacted there. But I do get annoyed when I see my stuff up with other ppls names on it.
    I don't think collaborations are something to suggest right now. I mean do I sound happy and does ripping sound like something I want to get into considering I just registered?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #673 on: December 29, 2014, 02:05:39 PM »

all right, all right jesus..  just chill.. Ill collab you then and its done, youll have the same DL numbers and stuff

Digitrevx
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #674 on: December 29, 2014, 02:18:05 PM »

all right, all right jesus..  just chill.. Ill collab you then and its done, youll have the same DL numbers and stuff

Just change TDA to Digitrevx and we are square. If you want to use another one in the future hit me at dA. I'm always grateful when ppl ask. It means more to me then people think and it is cool to see people use the models for different things.

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 54
    Print
    Jump to: