Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Project Phoenix  (Read 11115 times)
Keromonkey
Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: March 20, 2013, 11:00:41 PM »

If you are feeling generous and would like to contribute, make a personal PSA request, donate, or just show your appreciation for my efforts I'd be very appreciative. Donate Link is below (^_^).

Intro
    Hi all. I hope this is the right area to post this in. I've been off of the modding scene for a while. But I am thinking of returning for a brief project, just to keep my skills up to date. I plan to build a PSA for Phoenix from Xmen. I've got half of the moves mapped out. I'll add them here later (And hopefully make this look more professional as I learned from ...Tempestime, I think?), but in the mean time feel free to post [encouraging] thoughts or comments plz.

Looking forward to modding for you all ^_^,
    Just an ordinary Kero...

P.s.
    Also, I know none of you know me, but if you've ever downloaded this hack:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25362.0
    Then I'd like to think you have some idea. (Um, also I know its not relevant exactly but I'm not a girl lol, just for those wondering.)

For the latest version- v045 Phoenix- the download is now available here...
    For older versions, check here
    Project  
    Phoenix  

Version[.44-3]
    Updated [5/9/2013 @ 1223am ]

NOTE: The edition on brawl vault gets updated more quickly than this post, for the latest version, try checking the hack first, and then this forum, to see if it caught up

Teasers:

People involved in the project:
    ...Keromonkey... (Project Leader & PSA Technician)

Special Thanks to:
    Divine Overlord (for just being awesome)
    Eternal Yoshi & SilentDoom (for their majorly useful tutorials on hex editing ^_^)
    Snato Whato (for his excellent video showing Phoenix v.045 in action)
    And others ...(to be filled in, if anyone wants to help just send me a PM with your name and what area you have skills in, i.e. PSA, animating, gfx swapping, .rel porting, etc ^_^)...

~Project Phoenix~

SSB Project M God MOD: Phoenix v045

~Please note that this video is courtesy of Snato Whato. Thank you, Snato Whato~

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3/Phoenix
    Note: Also look at lore of other abilities (like psychic & goddess stuff) to see things for her grabs & other moves, etc.

Type: Glass canon
    -powerful, quick, mix-up character but light & easily knocked out (same or lighter than Jiggs)
    -always has an aura of flame around her
    -her movement looks like levitation while in DF mode (hovers above floor, but haven't added the mode yet)
    -Can be knocked out of stage between 60 & 90...
    -Because of all the healing, consider that if she drops below 60dmg she may auto exit DF mode

CURRENT MOVES
    Air Dodge: Flaming Air Dash
    Phoenix Dashes forward (or backward) a short distance leaving a pool of harmless flame behind her. She can air dash twice before using her regular air dodge.
    With the addition of this move, Phoenix has acquired the capability of being a technical character. This ability is good for stringing her flash kick (& now for Raze kiss also), and/or quick approaches & escapes.

Attack Dash: TK Overdrive
    She dashes towards her opponent, and wraps herself in a meteoric flame blasting through her enemies. This move sweet spots in the first 9 frames (dealing multiple hits and knocking them straight up), otherwise they will take between 7-9 damage and go flying straight back

...also, a mini phoenix helps her perform this move

Side A tilt: Torch kick
    She does a quick, burning kick for 4-5 dmg

Down A tilt: Wake of the Phoenix
    This was my original favorite
    She sends fire along the ground
    Which explodes a good ten feet away (knocking enemies toward her)

But, If you hold A...

She will assume Casting Pose and the fires will travel twice the range.
    At the end of that range they will erupt into a large blaze and knock the opponent towards her again.

Neutral A (Air): Raze Kiss
    While in air, she turns slightly and pretends she's blowing a kiss...of 600 degrees...
    This move deals about 4-7 damage and is faster than before. A good way to combo is to use this with her Air Dash

Up A (air): Phoenix Somersault
    She does a deceptively strong, flaming back flip kick. Oddly enough, this is her best K.O. move

Up A (Smash): Cosmic Avatar (Phoenix Crest)
    Phoenix raises her arms and blazes brightly with the power of the Phoenix, hits for near 10 damage in 360 degrees knocking enemies away from her.

Neutral B (ground): TK Shot
    She fires a basic psychic fire orb. While holding B, press A to detonate.

Neutral B (hold, ground): TK Phantasm (TK Illusion)
    If you hold the B button, she will continue to fire TK orbs, but only some will hit (because it's an illusion). Wanna know how to make it hit? You can start by guiding them into the ground. If they hit the ground they will explode.
    You can curve each of the orbs either up or down, if you release B they will explode when they reach the end of their range. OR, while holding B, press A. All the balls on the field will explode instantly.

Up B: Phoenix Star (or Rise of the Phoenix)
    She spins before raising her arms and assuming Phoenix Pose with the Star of the Phoenix burning brightly around her. She is now free to fly in any direction for to two seconds.

Landing or Pressing the A button ends this move.
    This move now deals passive damage.
    Holding B makes this damage have knock back (at the cost of lesser damage).

Side B (ground): Triple TK Shot
    It's like Din's fire except with 3 spheres, each doing 5-8 damage. The last one is a little slow to come out (for defensive measures), thus isn't pictured here.

Neutral B (Air): Blaze Cannon

Sorry there are so many pix, I'm just proud of this attack (even though there are still some kinks to be worked out). I haven't tested that all the following work yet (because I need testers) but if my actions were correct than Blaze Cannon should have the following properties.
    -Pierces invincibility (the bit is set but this doesn't seem to work just yet though)
    -can be absorbed and reflected
    -CAN be shielded.
    -A BUTTON changes move to Healing Sphere.
    -This move deals the most damage if you hit them with the beam directly and they don’t DI out of it (upwards of 15), it also deals a lot if you sweep the beam over them while moving backwards.
    -If you sweep the beam over them while moving forward it kind of pushes them back while they take 3-5. It lags severely if an enemy gets caught beneath it, almost enough to be called ‘Cannon of Judgment’ lol.

Neutral B + A (Air): Healing Sphere (WIP)
    Pressing A+B while in air will do Healing sphere or pressing A while performing Blaze Cannon will cancel the move to healing sphere, but you will still fall helpless after.
    it is supposed to reflect, as well as absorb a small amount of health from an enemy while they are caught in it, you will heal slightly. I haven't figured out how to make this attack last longer than the animation yet though, and I haven't even tested whether it reflects in the right places yet either. If you test it, please let me know.

IDEAL MOVESET <Click the 'Show Spoilers' to see the rest of the description>
    My thoughts so far...

FINAL
    Final smash (air/ground):
    Phoenix Smash + Healing Field- Hovers in air, an intense healing sphere appears around her her as flame aura intensifies, she closes/crosses her arms in front of her as She releases either a large mass of fire or captain falcon's flaming falcon gfx. This burns oppenent repeatedly (multi-hit) and sends them flying diagonally up/backward & diagonal down/back (depending on which part of the falcon hits).
    She restores 20 health for hitting with this move. If she doesn't hit then she only restores 10. At the end of this move, she automatically goes into Dark Phoenix mode (whether she hits or not).

Final Smash (taunt alternate): Dark Phoenix - Cosmic Phoenix

By down taunting when she has 60 or more dmg she will enter DF mode.
    By doing a down taunt with less than 60dmg, when she reaches 60 dmg she'll immediately become dark Phoenix. (Phoenix Contingency)
    Either her right or left taunt will toggle on/off her final smash into Cosmic Phoenix (or Phoenix of the White Crown), but Phoenix Contingency cannot be toggled off except by death (although a taunt can shut off DF mode after its happened)

Cosmic Phoenix summons a massive phoenix (larger than Phoenix Smash Final) which incinerates/multi-hits all in its path. At the end of this move, DF mode is turned off.
    The Bird freezes time, flies in from behind Jean and flies through whatever direction she is facing, leaving a trail of disjointed firey explosions.

-A yellow bubble and dark/red/shining flame aura surround her (or the flame gfx of Ike's neutral B, except it lasts as long as she is in final smash mode and damages all who enter the field). The yellow bubble gives her regen 1. The dark flame ike aura damages others.

DODGE
    Dodge- Minor TK Trap. Light circle, gold vertical Phoenix glyph, & Divine O. fire gfx appears briefly. She disappears and reappears elsewhere. Divine O(verlord) Fire gfx burns where she came from & where she lands for a few seconds. Both flames Deal 3-5 dmg but no kb. (Df mode: each dodge leaves a Phoenix Trap that lasts for 10 seconds. These traps are stronger, explosive & kb straight upwards. 5-10 dmg)
    Note: add ability that 'Phoenix walking/running over TK Trap renews/resets its duration'.

GROUND SPECIALS

UpB- Flight. She flies quick & fast in whatever direction she likes , like the thor (over Ike) PSA. It has a limited duration of 2 seconds. During that time, she can go into & out of flight mode at will (even in air), but after seconds are over, if she is still in air then she falls into a helpless state until landing/being hit. (Df mode: can fly twice as long)

DownB- TK Trap (Like her TK trap dodge but adds a flaming sigil on the ground that lasts for 30 seconds, deals 10-15 damage.
    DF mode: it lasts for 1 minute, deals 15-22 damage.)
    Has three levels: chargeable
    L1- Quickly puts a small flaming sigil on the ground. The sigil deals 4-7 dmg if stepped on, small kb. Lasts 40 seconds.
    L2- Charges a bit longer, places a medium flaming sigil that deals 8-12 kb, medium kb. Lasts 50 seconds.
    L3- Charges two seconds, places a large flaming sigil on the ground. Deals 12-14 damage. Lasts 1 minutes. Strong kb, kills at 160 damage.
    DF mode: Either quickly places the largest flame sigil that lasts 1 min and deals 12-14 damage, or summons dark hole…

Black hole: summons a black hole around her current position, (but can move it right of her or left of her in an instant by pressing left or right). It sucks enemies in and if they hit the center they take repeated damage before being blown with strong kb diagonally, up-left or up-right.
    Note: Needs to be toggled on/off with down taunt

SideB/TK shot- Sends out 2x Din's fire simultaneously, (normal/powerful flame blast). Leaves Divine Overlord's flame gfx burning ground. (DF mode: Either sends out 3 Din’s fires or 2 small exploding phoenixes instead, less powerful kb but great stun & multi-hit, flame & dark).

Neutral B- Homing Sphere
    (but if I can't get it to home then some alternatives...)
    either a straight Riku-like Fire Ball.
    B- fires 1 fire orb (explodes & kb like Riku's)
    B, B- fires two fire orbs quickly (1st one stuns, 2nd explodes)
    B, B, B- fires 3 (1st orb stuns, 2nd pulls closer/stuns again, 3rd has a bigger explosion and has down or stun flag)
    B hold- Torch Hands (a quick jet that pushes enemy away, then turns into something like Bower's breath)

DF mode:
    B hold (Phoenix Punch)
    B tap (Lesser Phoenix Smash- Sends out a single explosive Phoenix/falcon gfx)

SMASHES

Side A Smash- Chargeable TK Overdive. Completely engulfs body in raging flame or turns into flame falcon. The longer it charges, the further she travels, slightly more damage, a small increase to knockback. If she holds A + directional (after releasing move), she should continue the move in the direction of input. Should be able to do this up to 4x. (In DF mode: the flames are bigger, the move is stronger and she can use this 8x, in df mode this has no knock back but it does hit multi times). Helpless anim after directional input max has been reached or if no directional is pressed. (If flying directions are too much data for pac size limit, maybe she can diasappear, turn into a ball of fire or falcon gfx, fly, and then reappear again at move's end).
    Note: this move is supposed to be a hybrid of TK overdrive & Storm's similar but directional version.

Down A smash- Phoenix Eye
    It's the one in the pictures up above (maybe powered down or altered a bit), where she pounds the ground and Ike's fire hunk gfx issues forth from her. Since Up Smash pushes enemies away, this move will have less knockback and be more of a damage racker probably. 'Down' status effect?

Up A Smash- Phoenix Force. She raises her arms horizontal-diagonally up and bursts into flames pushing enemies away in 360 degrees while blazing with the sigil (and/or the vertical phoenix model) of the phoenix. Solid kb.

TILTS
    Up tilt- This is uncertain but maybe she slashes with Rachel's Psionic sword in a vertical arch, damaging anyone that gets hit by the blade lightly 5-8 elec/dark damage + stun (or some other special effect due to psychic energy) and tosses 3 psionic daggers (straight forward, diag. forward and straight up).
    DF Mode: The question is, should she toss the 3 psi daggers normally or only in DF mode? If she tosses them normally then how will this move be powered up in DF mode?
    I think she'll toss them in both modes but in DF mode the daggers will have a spiking effect.

Down tilt- Wake of the Phoenix (aka Terra's fire spell, except it won't combo into Aero or Firaga.) Will send enemies away but may pull enemies closer in DF mode. (Df mode: combos into a falcon punch by holding A, similar to firaga fist, kinda)

Side tilt- Sheik Kick (the quick, dmg racking one?), DF mode: when the kick contacts an enemy it causes hit stun, explodes and sends the enemy away rather then juggling them.

Neutral A- Psionic Sword combo (variable, elec/dark)
    Pressing A swings a pscionic sword
    A, A swings quick twice (one vert. swing, one horiz. swing)
    A, A, A swings 2x and thrusts sword
    If A held (at any point during), animation slows and sword has a stunning, multi-hit electric/dark (psychic) effect
    Note: Maybe use Tabuu’s Psionic Sword mdl0

Diagonal Down Tilt-

Diagonal up Tilt-

AERIAL SPECIALS
    Up B air- Flight (Same as ground). Not helpless during, but after time expires (from period of original activation) she does become helpless until landing/touching ground/being hit. (Df mode: can fly twice as long).

Down B- TK Trap, Aerial. It’s like her TK trap (special) but adds a flaming sigil that hovers in air where she uses it. 3 levels of Charge: Small lasts for 30 seconds, Small-Medium lasts 40 seconds, and Medium-Large lasts 50 seconds- respectively. First charge does 5 (weak kb, only slightly annoying), second does 8 (medium kb), third does 10 dmg (Strong kb straight down).
    Df mode: Quickly places the largest air TK trap or black hole…

Black hole: summons a black hole directly beneath her, (but can move it down-right of her or down-left of her in an instant by pressing left or right), she hovers in air and slow falls as she casts it. It sucks enemies in and if they hit the center they take repeated damage before being blown with strong kb diagonally, up-left or up-right.
    Note: Needs to be toggled on/off with down taunt

Side B air- Phoenix Claw
    Zelda charges sideways with her hand outstretched in the shape of a claw, trailing flame behind her. (Make this like Ganon’s Side B. She grabs them by the face, charges their body with flame, then her hand explodes knocking them straight downward with great force)
    Thought: I wonder if it's possible to add a command that allows her to curve up or down to grab someone at a slightly different angle with directional input.
    Thought2: If this button is tapped, she'll just whack them with her claw and send them flying (no helpless after). But if this button is held, she will latch onto them and deal with them more like Ganon's air side B move.
    DF mode: Phoenix Force- Hovers/floats in midair (like when Zelda uses din's fire in air) while Summoning a flaming falcon & sending it straight forward (burn/dark/stun/spike effect, 12-17 dmg). Or summons falcon imposed over din's fire & controls it like dins fire except the on-contact/on button release explosion is 1.2-1.5x as big, 2.0x as dense and deals 22 dmg near center, 17 near middle, 11 near outer edge. Heavy kb.
    Note: may need anims for flame falcon traveling in 3 directions (fw, fw-up, fw-dn).

Neutral B Air- Healing Sphere: summons golden aura the size of Gardevoires shield (or gardevoires shield mdl0, tinted gold) for 8-10 or 15 secs. This field reflects all projectiles & has a dmg transfer effect. Whenever enemy is within the radius, they take 2 fire dmg/sec and Phoenix regains 2 health/per enemy/sec- but only while they are in sphere.) In DF mode: Field lasts for 30 secs and heal/dmg effect is doubled.

AERIAL TILTS
    Up A air- Phoenix Somersault. Does a flaming back flip kick. It's strong, a good KO move.

Down A air- Phoenix Stomp. Travels straight down, spike kick like Terra except when this one lands, it has 'disabled landing' (action 19?) lag (like upB) and sends out jets of fire to both sides.

Side A air- Zelda's traditional flash kick, fire-style, or a sideways drill kick that can combo into TK Overdrive...hmmm... (Right now it's just a sparkling sex kick)

N. A air- Torch kiss. Blows a flaming kiss/fire breath, diagonally down. (Df: stronger, firey blast)

GRABS & TAUNTS
    Grabs
    Note: What if all grabs utilized Psionic Sword and/or Telekinesis? Because of this, maybe she will have a short ranged telekinetic grab (like half or 2/3rd the length of Link's ranged grab). When she psychically grab them, she may use a combo of golden light (phoenix), magenta light (psychic) or a fire cage to hold them (ext gfx 70)
    D-
    U-
    F-
    B-

Taunts
    U- Toggles DF mode or DF contingency
    D- Toggles Down B: TK Trap (both air & ground) on/off from TK Trap to Black Hole.
    R- Toggle alternate final on
    L- Toggle alternate final off

By down taunting when she has 60 or more dmg she will enter DF mode.
    By doing a down taunt with less than 60dmg, when she reaches 60 dmg she'll immediately go intangeble, enter an animation in which she falls to her knees as fire consumes her, and then become dark Phoenix, (intangebility off at end of animation).
    Either L/R taunt will toggle on/off her final smash into Cosmic Phoenix Final

Don't forget......
    EXTRA INFO
    (These were rudimentary idea notes that I was playing around with before I ultimately settled on what her moves would be.)

Telepathic Force blasts/Concussive burst (stun, dmg)
    Psionic firebird (fire dmg, mind dmg?)
    Telekinetic Shield (reflect)/Concuss burst?

Mini blackhole (mrs.marvel/rachel summers)
    Psionic Sword/hammer (marvel/rachel)

Flaming aerial spin kick
    Ground forward torch/Torch hands

Moves still undecided:
    Diagonal Down Tilt- (maybe torch hands down)
    Diagonal up Tilt- (maybe torch hands up?)

Considering adding:

Aerial Down A+B hold - Phoenix Beam or Phoenix Ray
    (Phoenix unleashes a red flame beam or ray like Lucario's straight down, she can control and aim it like Lucario, but it only lasts for a few seconds before she falls. She doesn't fall helpless but she will be unable to use her Flight ability).
    (In DF mode she does not enter helpless mode after using this move and this does not count against her remaining flight time. She can use this a few times while in air before she falls helpless.
    Note: May need space for Lucario's mdl0 + change the beam texture to red).

Attack Dash - TK Overdrive (Inside of Side A smash?)
    What about changing her side A smash (TK overdrive) to her attack dash? It can still do the combo effect by pressing in different directions. But then what would side A smash be?

Up A- Maybe she'll wave her hand and leave a trail of persistent fire that will hitlag an opponent.

Neutral A- Maybe she'll leave a whisp of blue fire floating in midair (also a hitlag move)

ground B- Tk Shot/TK Barrage
    Side B- Double TK Shot (slight homing?)
    « Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:32:05 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 02:28:55 PM »

I'm not sure it counts as Necroing my own thread but this project is on a temporary hiatus. If you would like to see it finished, show some support for Phoenix by posting here or PMing me please. That's all ^_^

jariesuicune
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 09:27:55 AM »

^_^ Looks good! I think it'd be neat to see done.

Also...
    I'm not sure if this would be a good place for a request post, but of all characters I know of all series, I think the one I would love most to see made (model and PSA) would be Takamachi Nanoha, Nanoha Strikers style (Probably over Samus?).

Edit: Ah, sorry. Thank you.
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:29:34 AM by jariesuicune » Logged

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 10:26:55 AM »

^_^ Looks good! I think it'd be neat to see done.

Also...
    I'm not sure if this would be a good place for a request post, but of all characters I know of all series, I think the one I would love most to see made (model and PSA) would be Takamachi Nanoha, Nanoha Strikers style (Probably over Samus?).

Ehm, thank you , lol.
    Also, I think the boards for requesting model imports is here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=44.0)

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 09:49:57 PM »

I haven't posted here just because I didn't want to nercropost. I don't think you can be guilty of necroposting on our own thread.  I'd love to see this project continued. You've got skills man.

Also, I noticed in your intro you take requests. I wouldnt want to request a PSA that you're not interested in but if you share what type of Psa's you're willing to do I'd ask. ( pm me or post here)

Also, your thread might pick up more momentum if you make it in the attacks and animations section rather than the subsection of A/A requests. That's where I notice a lot of people post their projects.

Cheers!
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 10:00:47 PM by Renova » Logged

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 01:11:34 AM »

I haven't posted here just because I didn't want to nercropost. I don't think you can be guilty of necroposting on our own thread.  I'd love to see this project continued. You've got skills man.

Also, I noticed in your intro you take requests. I wouldnt want to request a PSA that you're not interested in but if you share what type of Psa's you're willing to do I'd ask. ( pm me or post here)

Also, your thread might pick up more momentum if you make it in the attacks and animations section rather than the subsection of A/A requests. That's where I notice a lot of people post their projects.

Cheers!

Magicians, mages, magic, super powers, gods and goddesses. I prefer the extraordinary to the mundane. Most of my PSAs thus far are females with powers (Phoenix, Terra, Amaterasu), I'm not opposed to making guys but I'm not a huge fan of basic physical attacks (I like swords but I don't want to animate for them, lol). But, I wouldn't mind working with someone else who would be willing to.

Edit (9-1-13 @ 1232am): Phoenix has been updated but she has not been posted up yet. If anyone would like to have the latest version just PM me or post here and I will upload it.
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:33:07 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

Renova

Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 09:29:52 AM »

Please Upload e update. This psa is Awesome and I've been waiting for it lol!!!

Post Merge: September 02, 2013, 04:13:47 PM
    Just when I thought this psa couldn't get better, it does!

I'm glad you added special fall to a lot of her spammy moves, especially air neutral b.

Side A Air has to be the coolest attack I've seen on the vault that's not a final smash.
    I've noticed you took away her smash attacks knock back, but her side B and neutral b do the job quite well since it isn't difficult to rack up the damage on opponents.

Btw before I continue, is this psa using most of the files ole shared between Zelda and sheik? I'm getting freezes initially so I suppose when I take away the sheik psa it fixed everything.

Her healing sphere is awesome.

Down B in the air causes Phoenix to slow fall and not be able to attack but you probably already know that.

I really hope more people take out the time to try this PSA. They don't know what they're missing.
    « Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 05:23:41 PM by Renova » Logged

Sushimo6
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 02:06:49 AM »

good

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 11:03:04 PM »

@ Sushimo6/ I...um, thankyou? lol

@ Renova/ Side A Air will either be called Double Phoenix or Phoenix Emmisary, not sure yet but I'm glad you like it Smiley

I...didn't take away the knockback but I may have altered it. Her Side A Smash is...unique now because it sucks enemies into the phoenix and keeps smacking them for damage. It can kill, but its very rare because of the Smash Phoenix's windboxes.
    Her down smash has reduced knockback but I wanted each smash to do something different. Down smash sucks them in, Up smash sends them away and Side Smash ravages them.

I changed the timing of Neutral B so it's "40% more real" and less illusionary now, haha.
    As for the Sheik freezes, because Zelda's PSA is over a certain size (336kb) any sheik PSA will likely freeze with it at this moment in time. In order to fix that I'd have to reduce her filesize which likely won't happen any time soon lol. If you play with Phoenix you may have to go Sheik-less for a bit (unless you just select sheik first, but then you can't play with Phoenix I think, lol).

Down B Air is unfinished, I wanted it to be TK Trap but I'm having trouble figuring out how to make articles linger (or give Phoenix a second fireball) so she just does something else for now.

I'm glad your enjoying healing sphere and the PSA so far.

Thanks for the feedback Renova =)

SnatoWhato
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: September 06, 2013, 10:34:37 AM »

Awesome PSA so far! I don't always play with X Men, but when I do, I make sure they're awesome like this one. lol

SSB Project M God MOD: Phoenix v045

Renova

Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 11:13:00 AM »

Oh man, that video was amazing. I think the best thing that could happen to the brawl community at this point is a way to bypass the file size limit of characters. That would be ridiculous.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 08:00:06 PM »

Wow SnatoWhato, thank you very much. I never even thought to make a video for her!
    (But then again, she's unfinished so I guess that makes sense still, lol)
    But yeah, great job, and I appreciate the tribute piece by thephantomplatypus too.
    Btw, would you mind I posted that video in the OP?

@Renova: I think 'adding articles' would be useful too because then we could give different things to different characters. If 'adding articles' was possible then I could make Phoenix's TK phantasm spheres home in on the target instead, muhuahahah. But yes, bypassing the file size limit would be useful. It's probably one of the main things halting dark phoenix's progress right now, until I find a work around.

SnatoWhato
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: September 07, 2013, 09:25:09 PM »

It was my pleasure. lol I really like how she is done so far. And yeah, it's cool to post it in the OP. I like doing videos of PSAs even if they aren't done. Alot of times when I look for PSAs I check for a video just to see what it's like, but I get disappointed when I don't find any. lol

And sometimes the videos I do find don't really show them fighting. It's more like telling you what Dair does and what smash attacks it has. I'm like, I'll figure it out myself, just show me the thing in ACTION! lol

But I only do videos of PSAs I like. So that means your PSA is awesome. Smiley

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 08:05:51 AM »

Cool! Well now I've got a video of Phoenix for people to check, thanks to you.
    Its pretty epic ^_^
    I posted it in the OP and credited you for it.

and thank you, It's good to get feedback for the work I put into this so I appreciate that.
    If you can, you should check out my Amaterasu or Terra PSAs also- a fair bit of work went into both of them and I built all three of them this year.

jeangreyrocks
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: April 26, 2015, 06:51:27 AM »

this is so awesome

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: