Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to use NTSC-U SSBB hacks on a PAL wii/wii U  (Read 17408 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 01, 2013, 04:10:22 AM »

first of all making this guide cuz i am tried of ppl who asking me all time making stuff for pal
    and also cuz of this thread here be made:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58072.0

since its kinda waste of time to port stuff to PAL since there is a method to use NTSC-U Hacks on a PAL wii (i even said it as a PAL wii/wii U owner)
    alot easyer then porting alot of movesets/SFX packs/.rel ports/codes
    and anyone with a wii or wii U is able to do it so you dont needing a emulator

what you needing:
    -SSBB NTSC-U iso(can´t give you link to that)but just search for it on google and if you dont want to be a pirate then too bad cuz you already have hacked the wii to use wii hacks in first place to use SSBB hacks
    so you is already a pirate in nintendo´s eyes so you can anyway download the iso beside you already possible own a PAL version of the disc so think about it this way: you just downloading a update to the game so you is able to use mods
    -wiisrub(if you wanted SFX hacks)
    -USB HDD (prefer +16gb) to have the iso of SSBB there
    -SD card
    -a USB loader that can handle Gct files or Codes from Gecko OS (for File patcher code+the other codes)

step 1. Download the iso

step 2. after downloaded the iso you can use wiisrub for replace the brsar you edited for SFX hacks

step 3. put the edited iso in the USB HDD

step 4. make the wii or wii U/SD card/USB HDD ready for use USB loaders (there is possible a guide for that here on kc-mm or GBA temp forums) i using CFG usb loader
    but usb loader GX or wiiflow usb loader should work too with Gecko OS codes or gct files and on wii U

Step 5. : possible in the settings on the usb loader you have to turn on the Cheat codes or what ever it is named in the usb loader  so the .gct file for codes or the Gecko OS codes works

step 6. download the brawl hacks you wanted or Project: M to SD card and setup as if it was on a  NTSC-U wii with SSBB  NTSC-U with Gecko OS

step 7.  you are done
    now it almost feel like if you using a NTSC-U wii with Rii(cuz of SFX hacks)+SSBB hacks but on a PAL wii
    « Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 04:28:32 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Q1uasa
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 05:05:45 AM »

I just wanted to ask, my HDD is in FAT32 so I can use DIOS MIOS as well so with wii games of that size I convert to wbfs and split it. Will the edited ISO retain the changes after the conversion and split?
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 01:22:36 PM by Q1uasa » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 08:56:51 PM »

I just wanted to ask, my HDD is in FAT32 so I can use DIOS MIOS as well so with wii games of that size I convert to wbfs and split it. Will the edited ISO retain the changes after the conversion and split?
    yeah it'll keep the changes to the iso, no need to worry about that :p

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Q1uasa
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 02:08:39 PM »

yeah it'll keep the changes to the iso, no need to worry about that :p
    Thanks Smiley

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: