Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 ... 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 450506 times)
RandomTBush
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1185 on: August 23, 2014, 08:55:08 PM »

I'm pretty sure Apoc Hedgie would appreciate it if you mentioned that he was the original creator of Walurambo.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35389.msg1238481#msg1238481

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1186 on: August 23, 2014, 09:04:33 PM »

Sure thing, forgot to dot that down upon release, just a heads up tho the only things i used form his Walurambo are the wig and be upperbody, for this ALT the rest are the ones I built.

updated OP with his name under credits.
    « Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 09:08:56 PM by marioking64DS » Logged

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #1187 on: August 23, 2014, 09:48:25 PM »

Yup... Going back and reading my previous post, that wasn't the smartest thing for me to say in your thread. I apologize.

Your all good, I sound like a broken record every time but srsly [censored] takes along time especially if your the one doing 90% of the work, true I've had help now and then, but like what also always bring up, more people helping out Will get things done faster so he and the others we have in the back released to the open.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1188 on: August 24, 2014, 02:05:23 PM »

i just don't get why all of the sudden you need more modellers and texturers? haven0t you alrready vfinished all the alts?

*Ahem*

Waluigi is not the only character in development, and im sorry I cant just work on him 24/7

If you would have taken the time to read MK's posts, you would have seen why he needs more people to help out.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1189 on: August 24, 2014, 08:02:52 PM »

Course you don't need testers...only thing I'd be able to help with since I can't make models or textures from scratch, nor can I make as high quality as the other things in this moveset through editing existing models/textures, so nothing I could make right now would fit with any of the other projects, and I'm not that great at animations to help with the other projects. :/
    Anyways, I hope you find atleast another person to help you. Sad

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #1190 on: August 25, 2014, 06:41:43 PM »

Whelp, I'm off to PAX now so... "Lol k bye, bbl" :v

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1191 on: August 25, 2014, 06:45:20 PM »

Wish I could go to pax, I live in Texas, and today was my first day back in school and not really in the position to just fly across the state to go to conventions. Sad

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #1192 on: August 30, 2014, 06:31:04 AM »

Day one of pax prime has past and now ready for the next, after playing a full day of Smash4 I can confirm that Mario is one hell of a sexy beast, won most of my match's some without even dying it was great :V

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1193 on: August 30, 2014, 01:40:45 PM »

Day one of pax prime has past and now ready for the next, after playing a full day of Smash4 I can confirm that Mario is one hell of a sexy beast, won most of my match's some without even dying it was great :V
    So he's higher on the teir list or whatever it's called for how a character handles competively? Anyways now to go back to the corner and cry about not going to pax.  Cry Not seriously crying, but still really wish I could go to these things, practically all of my favorite people go there. Sad

Nefnoj
    Expert Kitten

Stop 'n' Swop

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1194 on: August 30, 2014, 05:58:19 PM »

So he's higher on the teir list or whatever it's called for how a character handles competively? Anyways now to go back to the corner and cry about not going to pax.  Cry Not seriously crying, but still really wish I could go to these things, practically all of my favorite people go there. Sad
    I understand your pain, brother... Maybe someday, all our dreams will come true, and when it happens, we will both be there, side-by-side, in all our glory, all our power, to laugh at the face of death, and mock all those who oppose us. You and I? We will be victorious. It will be a new dawn, reality itself will be altered, changed, and manipulated to turn to our very whim.

It will be a different time.
    It will be Waluigi Time.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1195 on: August 31, 2014, 10:09:31 AM »

Have nothin to say, don't think I can top that. Smiley

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1196 on: September 01, 2014, 06:56:37 AM »

You people do know that rushing the product to be finished will result in it being half assed.

You people don't seem to realize that every member on MK's team (aside from myself) has some sort of interference from their everyday lives (Jobs, School, etc).

We understand that you guys/girls are eager for Waluigi. And we want to release him just as much as you want him, but being stuck up children about it isn't going to help.

We have all had it with your unsympathetic impatience. Any similar posts from this point on will receive a sanction.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:00:09 AM by KingOfChaos » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1197 on: September 01, 2014, 11:35:27 AM »

Don't you just hate it how lots of people don't understand the us game hackers and YouTubers have lives? (rhetorical question) Hate seeing those "release it right now" or "upload the next episode already" kind of comments. Really hate it when the person seems to think something this high-quality can be completely made in less than a day.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1198 on: September 01, 2014, 12:52:22 PM »

Enough!

This thread has gone off topic way too many times. The next time anyone goes off topic, they will be sanctioned.

I'm being generous right now, so this is everyone's final warning.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:55:47 PM by KingOfChaos » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1199 on: September 01, 2014, 01:04:10 PM »

Alright, something on-topic about Waluigi that isn't "PLZ RELEASE" then.

How much start up does his down Smash have right now? Going by some of the videos released, it looks way too fast for how much knockback it does. Once I get to actually play around with him I'll provide more feedback, but that shall be it for now.

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

Pages:  1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: