Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 450489 times)
Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1245 on: January 01, 2016, 11:21:30 AM »

Excellent - Wario

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1246 on: January 01, 2016, 11:38:53 AM »

Neat

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1247 on: January 01, 2016, 11:58:51 AM »

well done, mah boi

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1248 on: January 01, 2016, 12:20:39 PM »

"It's been 3000 years."

But it's finally here.

I need to bust out Brawl.

Also nice Black Shadow teaser.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1249 on: January 01, 2016, 12:39:54 PM »

Okay then. It's BrawlEx time. I'm actually excited for this one. And I'm not even a Waluigi fan.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1250 on: January 01, 2016, 03:08:53 PM »

Is Twitter the only place to report problems or ask questions? Because I need help adding Waluigi to my custom BrawlEx setup (currently using a plain setup just to use Waluigi) because simply adding in the cosmetics isn't working, he crashes the game when pressing start to go to the Stage Select Screen. Sad

Waluigi is fun but I have been getting some freezes randomly, though not sure if Waluigi or just something else in the ISO, but apparently I'm not the only one who has been having problems. Sad

Also I think a ReadMe on Waluigi's moves would be nice, or maybe I'm the only one who wants one. Tongue
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 03:25:43 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1251 on: January 01, 2016, 03:40:57 PM »

Is Twitter the only place to report problems or ask questions?
    Nah, you can report issues here, too.

Because I need help adding Waluigi to my custom BrawlEx setup (currently using a plain setup just to use Waluigi) because simply adding in the cosmetics isn't working, he crashes the game when pressing start to go to the Stage Select Screen. Sad
    To get cosmetics working for a BrawlEx Cosmetic slot, you need to do more than just add them to the sc_selcharacter.pac. You also have to add entries in various PAT0 animations in MiscData[30]. This template does all of the work for you: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210423 Just add Cosmetics like you normally would.

As for general crashing issues, did you use the Configs included in the download? Or did you try making your own? Did you make sure you have BrawlEx in general installed correctly? Did you follow the various ReadMe txt files?

Waluigi is fun but I have been getting some freezes randomly, though not sure if Waluigi or just something else in the ISO, but apparently I'm not the only one who has been having problems. Sad
    If you can't get the crash to occur consecutively with exact details, then there's nothing we can do and we'll have to assume it's an issue on your end.

Though which download are you using? The P&P one or the BrawlEx one?

Also I think a ReadMe on Waluigi's moves would be nice, or maybe I'm the only one who wants one. Tongue
    His Special Moves, sure, but I don't think all of his Normals should be listed in a ReadMe, but here's the listed Specials in the meantime.

Neutral Special: "WAA!" Waluigi takes a deep breath before exclaiming loudly. The inner hitbox has generally high knockback, while the outer hitbox is a windbox. The move can be charged to increase damage.

Side Special: Waluigi Swim. Waluigi swims through the air with this physics-defying move. He can also dive during the move (activated by pressing the Special Button).

Up Special: Twirluigi. Waluigi takes off in a twirling fashion. This move is a mix between Luigi's and Wario's Up Specials with a sweetspot at the beginning and a multi-hit string afterward.

Down Special: Mischief Step. Waluigi takes a step forward. If Attack, Special, or Shield Buttons are pressed in the middle of the move, Waluigi will preform an Action, based on which button was pressed.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1252 on: January 01, 2016, 04:03:59 PM »

Thanks, was completely confused on the Down Special, also I had forgotten about the pat0 files, but then again, it has been a while since I messed with BrawlEx. I used the configs besides the CSSRoster from the BrawlEx download.

The freezing is happening with the P&P one and it seems to happen against modded characters and original characters in normal matches, Classic Mode and All-Star Mode, even had a freeze from staying on one of CSS screens too long (as I was looking something up online).

I'll see if I can get him to work with the BE one after editing the pat0 files.
    It might be a good idea to include links to tutorials because I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people who download the mod wouldn't have used BrawlEx before, especially if they're coming from being disappointed with the Smash 4 DLC.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1253 on: January 01, 2016, 04:17:13 PM »

Thanks, was completely confused on the Down Special, also I had forgotten about the pat0 files, but then again, it has been a while since I messed with BrawlEx. I used the configs besides the CSSRoster from the BrawlEx download.
    So there's nothing wrong with the configs then.

The freezing is happening with the P&P one and it seems to happen against modded characters and original characters in normal matches, Classic Mode and All-Star Mode, even had a freeze from staying on one of CSS screens too long (as I was looking something up online).
    I don't think the P&P one was put together very well nor did it have proper testing, so that's why you might be getting your issues.

I'll see if I can get him to work with the BE one after editing the pat0 files.
    Just use the template I linked to save yourself the time. Tongue

It might be a good idea to include links to tutorials because I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people who download the mod wouldn't have used BrawlEx before, especially if they're coming from being disappointed with the Smash 4 DLC.
    I believe MK's going to record a video to show people who are newer how to install Waluigi.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

King Draco
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1254 on: January 01, 2016, 04:25:28 PM »

I can confirm the freezing issue. Using the P&P version on a clean virtual SD with Dolphin.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1255 on: January 01, 2016, 05:50:56 PM »

For those trying to use the P&P Version and experiencing crashing, try this variation and tell me what happens.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlxusbhngtrlmzv/Waluigi%20Plug%20%26%20Play%20Version.zip?dl=0

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1256 on: January 01, 2016, 11:56:58 PM »

for any of your hackless people, just found out what made it crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAXoNG0HHdk

I is smart guyz

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1257 on: January 02, 2016, 07:31:38 AM »

About time this PSA came out. Amazing job there guys! Can't wait for that Black Shadow either.

Cyanide65
    Intermediate Kitten

It's just life. Just hack it.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1258 on: April 02, 2016, 10:17:17 AM »

<.< did i miss it? where the PM PSA? no rush but if its somewhere up for download let me know plz.

Sylv
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Star Hacker Active Contributor

« Reply #1259 on: April 02, 2016, 02:44:53 PM »

<.< did i miss it? where the PM PSA? no rush but if its somewhere up for download let me know plz.
    The PM version of the PSA is still being worked on

Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
    Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
    PM me your FC after adding me!

Pages:  1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86
    Print
    Jump to: