Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 454253 times)
JesucristoCROW
Mega Kitten

Are you speaking to La Bello?

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #615 on: February 03, 2014, 10:45:55 AM »

How would Project M adding Waluigi hurt the sales of Smash Wii U/3DS? If you haven't noticed, big brother Nintendo could care less about our purple plumber. Besides, people will have both games regardless, in the same vein that people have more than 1 of the official Smash entries.
    Seems legit, but if they release waluigi it will be great, we wanted that since Melee, maybe even since 64

WwwWario
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #616 on: February 03, 2014, 10:54:07 AM »

How would Project M adding Waluigi hurt the sales of Smash Wii U/3DS? If you haven't noticed, big brother Nintendo could care less about our purple plumber. Besides, people will have both games regardless, in the same vein that people have more than 1 of the official Smash entries.
    Exactly what I thought. Even though I can see how people think, I think it's a bit unlikely that the sales of SSB4 will be affected by Waluigi being in PM. It's a mod for SSBB, and this is a brand new Smash Bros coming, in HD. And even if it wasn't in HD, people would get it anyways, even if they have PM, and even if Waluigi was in it. I'm glad to hear that the PMBR said it was possible that Waluigi could get in, though! Cheesy Sad they said they were'nt looking for newcomers now, though, so I guess we just have to keep "spamming" them with messages and tweets. Waluigi, especially this Waluigi, deserves a spot in PM more than anyone else.

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #617 on: February 03, 2014, 11:03:50 AM »

Exactly what I thought. Even though I can see how people think, I think it's a bit unlikely that the sales of SSB4 will be affected by Waluigi being in PM. It's a mod for SSBB, and this is a brand new Smash Bros coming, in HD. And even if it wasn't in HD, people would get it anyways, even if they have PM, and even if Waluigi was in it. I'm glad to hear that the PMBR said it was possible that Waluigi could get in, though! Cheesy Sad they said they were'nt looking for newcomers now, though, so I guess we just have to keep "spamming" them with messages and tweets. Waluigi, especially this Waluigi, deserves a spot in PM more than anyone else.
    Yeah that's why i feel good, they said they weren't looking for newcomers BUT they say they will add it by petition of the fans so we got a chance lml

Tttttsd
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #618 on: February 03, 2014, 11:15:10 AM »

Also Project M has a Smashboards area for customized content for it in particular, so you could put the Project M version of Waluigi up there with some info and stuff, show off the hard work, and get feedback that will allow him to flourish in a more Melee oriented environment in case anything is off with the Project M version(I'm sure he'll be very good but it always helps to have other opinions).

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #619 on: February 03, 2014, 03:29:24 PM »

The only way I could see Waluigi being in P:M hurting the sales of Smash 4 is if Waluigi is in Smash 4, and he's like a hidden character or something, or is shown off as one of the chracaters to like buy the game for since he is only an AT in Brawl. I can understand if him being playable in P:M would hurt that way, but even then it shouldn't really effect the sales of the game. Like ya'll have said, it's Smash Bros in HD, or atleast much better quality than Brawl, Wii U will probably be bought for that game alone, so many amazing characters are being in there, new changes are being added to the gameplay like the ledge grabbing has been changed a bit. The only way I see this game not getting sales is if someone leaks the full game online before or right after it's released, or if the game just gets destroyed or something. Tongue We shouldn't have to worry about anything.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #620 on: February 03, 2014, 04:36:51 PM »

then the die is ready to be cast. all we need is a petition of some kind to show our support for waluigi being included into PM. still a little unsure though; dont want the PMBR getting bombarded further wiith character requests
    let's just hope BrawlEX can be updated soon enough for cloning Pit, as it would make the process run smoother for the PMBR if this were to go thru.
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 04:38:39 PM by King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) » Logged

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #621 on: February 03, 2014, 04:59:32 PM »

then the die is ready to be cast. all we need is a petition of some kind to show our support for waluigi being included into PM. still a little unsure though; dont want the PMBR getting bombarded further wiith character requests
    let's just hope BrawlEX can be updated soon enough for cloning Pit, as it would make the process run smoother for the PMBR if this were to go thru.
    Apparently one of the PM leaders say somethimg about that the Pit and Sonic Clone engine was fully functional but they haven't used it yet......So that must mean something

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #622 on: February 03, 2014, 05:04:41 PM »

as soon as it's confirmed to be up and running i suppose...

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #623 on: February 03, 2014, 05:53:40 PM »

i might try looking into the gct of PM and try doing this myself. might be a huge failure lol

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #624 on: February 03, 2014, 10:12:23 PM »

i might try looking into the gct of PM and try doing this myself. might be a huge failure lol

I don't understand why PM wont give us the codes they use that pisses me off  Angry I want to play samus from project m but of course the game froze because I need a code for it  not impressed

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #625 on: February 03, 2014, 10:21:20 PM »

I wish to use .rel files but we cannot either, anyway where getting out of topic sadly Cry

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #626 on: February 04, 2014, 03:43:38 AM »

i thought i read it was possible to use brawlEx with P:M...

so, it doesn't need to be oficial

WwwWario
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #627 on: February 04, 2014, 03:54:58 PM »

GUYS!

https://www.change.org/petitions/project-m-back-room-add-waluigi-to-project-m

Each and everyone of you - sign this. Found it now, and 30 has signed so far. Looks like we need 5000 to get there, but this is another way to show our interest. Sign! Smiley

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #628 on: February 05, 2014, 10:12:36 AM »

Lol.

so I guess we just have to keep "spamming" them with messages and tweets. Waluigi, especially this Waluigi, deserves a spot in PM more than anyone else.
    Seriously? You think annoying us with spam is going to make us want to add this Waluigi?

Good luck.
    « Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 11:24:59 AM by Nanobuds » Logged

WwwWario
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #629 on: February 05, 2014, 11:34:48 AM »

Lol.
    Seriously? You think annoying us with spam is going to make us want to add this Waluigi?

Good luck.
    Haha, don't worry pal, I wrote "spam" with quotemark. I didn't mean it seriously Wink

Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: