Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 450447 times)
Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #630 on: February 05, 2014, 11:48:57 AM »

Why don't you just add the PM version of Waluigi to the PM roster for yourself? Who cares if Walugi isn't on the original PM roster when everyone here can just add him in themselves. The team obviously has their own ideas as to who belongs on their roster, so let them do what they want.   

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Tttttsd
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #631 on: February 05, 2014, 12:54:18 PM »

Lol.
    Seriously? You think annoying us with spam is going to make us want to add this Waluigi?

Good luck.
    I....really don't think anybody in this thread would seriously do that, and I don't know how this kind of impression would be left Sad.  With how versatile this character mod is(BrawlEX, standard Pit replacement, etc.), I don't even think it's all that necessary. Being a part of the P:M clone engine would mean that he'd probably be included in official builds given that the clone engine is designed specifically around P:M, right?(If I may ask, anyways Tongue) BrawlEX has me too paranoid however, I don't wanna bring in any conflicts with the P:M Clone engine since they are two different things I'd imagine. I also hope "this Waluigi" isn't worded the way it is because you think it is not of good quality, although I doubt that's the case at all Tongue.

I know the limits of Waluigi's influence and I think the P:M team would find him too...controversial, if that's the word? I mean, he's got a dedicated cult following, it's semi-medium sized from my recollection, but at the same time he's already an AT and he's also got a bunch of people that could care less about him OR think his role as an AT is good enough.

Either way it's not bad that community members are rallying to support him getting in, I just can't really get behind it since I see the reasoning from the other side as well. Geez, this was a long post!
    « Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 12:59:22 PM by Tttttsd » Logged

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #632 on: February 05, 2014, 03:16:22 PM »

Lol.
    Seriously? You think annoying us with spam is going to make us want to add this Waluigi?

Good luck.
    i for one prefer to not spam; i would love for waluigi to be included, but only thru a community vote, and im not just talkin brawl vault members. if waluigi doesnt get in, im ok with it; if he does, i will most likely dance around like a farken idiot, but that's just me. i only want waluigi if he gets in fair and square without spam or threats

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #633 on: February 05, 2014, 04:18:00 PM »

Why don't you just add the PM version of Waluigi to the PM roster for yourself? Who cares if Walugi isn't on the original PM roster when everyone here can just add him in themselves. The team obviously has their own ideas as to who belongs on their roster, so let them do what they want.  
    It would probably be very exciting to marioking if his Waluigi was included in one of the biggest Brawl Projects to date.
    It'd also be awesome for Waluigi to be an official P:M character, but I am okay with him not being one, still going to download him anyways, but it'd still be cool if he was.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #634 on: February 05, 2014, 04:40:41 PM »

It would probably be very exciting to marioking if his Waluigi was included in one of the biggest Brawl Projects to date.
    It'd also be awesome for Waluigi to be an official P:M character, but I am okay with him not being one, still going to download him anyways, but it'd still be cool if he was.
    we need waluigi; if he cant be playable in sm4sh, my only hope is for bonus character inclusion into PM. it's a longshot, but still possible.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

Are you speaking to La Bello?

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #635 on: February 06, 2014, 07:31:01 PM »

I can imagine the next Apex with Waluigi o_O

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #636 on: February 09, 2014, 06:28:02 PM »

Ok guys i have a very important update what will effect every Smash related project. I am now a fully qualified game artist (yeah it happened, got an advance diploma and everything.) and now have started up my life as a Freelance Artist. so what this means is i'll be putting more time into more original content and also paid contracted work. this dosen't mean i wont work on the characters, its yet i want be putting all my time into them. thank you for reading and hopefully understanding. we'll update you on Waluigi when it comes.

until then... idk find something todo.

TravixMan Productions
    Mega Kitten

Wario's coming at ya!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #637 on: February 09, 2014, 06:34:13 PM »

Ok guys i have a very important update what will effect every Smash related project. I am now a fully qualified game artist (yeah it happened, got an advance diploma and everything.) and now have started up my life as a Freelance Artist. so what this means is i'll be putting more time into more original content and also paid contracted work. this dosen't mean i wont work on the characters, its yet i want be putting all my time into them. thank you for reading and hopefully understanding. we'll update you on Waluigi when it comes.

Congratulations!  You'll do great things for the future of game art designs!  I wish the best of luck for whatever you work on.  Cheesy

Piccolo
    Advanced Kitten

"Show Me Ya Moves!".

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #638 on: February 10, 2014, 02:53:08 AM »

That's awesome! I actually been planning on creating my own game. Anyway, Good luck with whatever you're working on!

TriangleJeff
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #639 on: February 10, 2014, 08:17:00 AM »

I found this, maybe it will help with the cloning process without the Project M BR?
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36137

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #640 on: February 10, 2014, 08:25:42 AM »

I found this, maybe it will help with the cloning process without the Project M BR?
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36137

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

WwwWario
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #641 on: February 10, 2014, 11:07:35 AM »

Congrats, MarioKing! Well deserved! Wink

As for Waluigi, is he soon available for testing? Not whining or anything, just wondering if the process is going alright Smiley

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #642 on: February 10, 2014, 07:44:32 PM »

Congratulations to you! You're definitely going to do the job justice I'm sure Smiley

Hi

That BattleToad PSA Guy
    Supreme Kitten

"STOMPIN' TIME!"

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #643 on: February 11, 2014, 03:58:34 PM »

Freelance Artist? Wooo, way to move up in the world!

I'm happy for ya, and even though this'll mean the Waluigi PSA will take a little longer, it'll give me even more of a thrill when the purple plumber (Sure, why not?) is released on that day when I least expect it...

Best of luck, dude!

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

WwwWario
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #644 on: February 13, 2014, 12:17:09 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36181&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: