Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 454296 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1080 on: June 01, 2014, 08:15:23 PM »

More Cosmetic stuff for Waluigi. And a certain Solo Orange Pseudo Dragon...

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1081 on: June 03, 2014, 06:33:41 PM »

As you can probably tell, Waluigi process is slowing down, in a matter of fact all Smash related projects are coming to a slow down atm, with real life work on my hands and the up-coming E3 hype... and also MarioKart8 Waluiging online(when I dont get attacked by error codes :V). Cant make any promises, because I cant keep them on something like this.

So I have been thinking of adding more people to our group just so things can move at a more solid phase.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1082 on: June 03, 2014, 07:15:46 PM »

Depends what you need to get done, mate.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1083 on: June 03, 2014, 07:16:06 PM »

I'd be willing to help

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1084 on: June 03, 2014, 07:53:59 PM »

I'd love to help on the WAA.

Piccolo
    Advanced Kitten

"Show Me Ya Moves!".

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1085 on: June 03, 2014, 10:00:26 PM »

That's all okay man. I'm very willing to help on anything Waluigi, just say the word. Cool
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 10:03:23 PM by C. Falcon » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1086 on: June 04, 2014, 05:16:58 PM »

I'd be willing to help, though I seriously would not be surprised if you don't need any since I always seem to find out about these kind of things too late. -_-

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1087 on: June 04, 2014, 05:40:33 PM »

I believe they're nearing the finish line with this PSA, so I don't think they'll need any help.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1088 on: June 04, 2014, 05:43:20 PM »

Segtendo~
    As you can probably tell, Waluigi process is slowing down, in a matter of fact all Smash related projects are coming to a slow down atm, with real life work on my hands and the up-coming E3 hype... and also MarioKart8 Waluiging online(when I dont get attacked by error codes :V). Cant make any promises, because I cant keep them on something like this. So I have been thinking of adding more people to our group just so things can move at a more solid phase.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #1089 on: June 05, 2014, 11:15:55 AM »

If you need modeling help, I'm in.

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1090 on: June 13, 2014, 08:13:24 AM »

ok guys and girls  

We're looking into Expanding our Team by alot.

Ok, I'm going to say this straight off the bat, we're not looking for people to help design the moveset for characters,
    we're looking for "Yes-Men", people willing to do the tasks I or KingJigglypuff ask of without question (after enough planning). I know it sounds
    rude and bossy, but we have everything needed for the characters. We're just looking for extra hands on deck to speed things up.

Just Looking at the quality of Waluigi alone, he looks like a character who belonged in Brawl to begin with. Just think having
    your name on our upcoming characters.

We have open spots for the following:
    Texture Artist - Using Photoshop (or similar programs) to make fancy looking textures.
    3D Modelers - It would help speed up the process for Models needed for character movesets.
    Animators - Needs quality Animation skills, Maya needed.
    GXF Effect Artist - Needs understanding on how Alphas,CLR0 and Particals work within BrawlBox.
    Coders - We would like some people with high experiance in HexEditing and are willing to try new things that have yet to be done within Brawl Modding. And also make custom codes if needed.
    VideoEditor - For trailers for upcoming things.

PlayTesters wont happen until very late within the characters' development.  

With these, much like any team going around, you'll need to prove your self worth to be allowed in.

We would prefer people who don't have their own projects or are part of any other team. My main reason for this is if you spend to much time on our
    characters, you may lose progress on your own projects and disappoint your fans.

We also won't accept people who are a part of other Modding Teams (i.e. P:M, Brawl-, etc), since we don't want to clutter up their work time.

To apply just send both Me and KJP a PM with what spot you'd like to take and prove of said skills.
    Make sure the message subject has the title of what spot want.

Thank you, everyone for keeping your interest and hype strong.
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 08:18:17 AM by marioking64DS » Logged

TheDarkMysteryMan
    Extreme Kitten

Oh you're a Mod? You think I care? Let's talk real

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Dedicated Hacker Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1091 on: June 13, 2014, 08:24:23 AM »

Put me down as a texture artist.
    I want to help

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1092 on: June 13, 2014, 09:20:55 AM »

I was talking to KJP the other day. The only things I can do are animate and code (PSA). Unless you DESPERATELY needs animators (I do have Maya), I'll be able to help. Otherwise, I guess I'll just watch.

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1093 on: June 13, 2014, 02:50:50 PM »

My quality of work isn't good enough to really be part of your team, plus my short attention span has caused me to have way too many unfinished projects that are just mine alone not counting the few projects I'm helping other people with, so sorry count me out. Sad
    But when it comes to playtesting, I can do that, just I don't have Maya, my animations aren't that detailed, not that good at making fancy textures, pretty good at merging/editing existing texture but thing like making new texture maps from scratch for new models isn't too good, and I barely have any experience with making models. I can edit models, but I'm assuming you mean creating new 3d models, also I have a tiny knowledge of hex editing and by that is following tutorials on SM64 hacking and editing the text in Ocarina of Time. xD I can edit videos, but like I said, short attention span, I might not finish the trailers. I'd rather not slow the team down.
    I don't remember if anyone said what progress was made on Waluigi, is it still just fixing any remaining bugs and cleaning up the animations and like hitboxes and stuff? I remember talk about a Final Smash being planned but don't remember if that got made or not. I know he's almost at the finish line, but he's been like that for over a month and it just seems to be the same kind of information. If you guys have been working on other projects during this past month then I completely understand why it's taking so long, but it probably is just things in Real Life, which I also understand completely.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #1094 on: June 13, 2014, 03:00:56 PM »

We also won't accept people who are a part of other Modding Teams (i.e. P:M, Brawl-, etc), since we don't want to clutter up their work time.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat :/

Pages:  1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: