Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 450510 times)
BlazingFury
Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1125 on: June 29, 2014, 08:03:43 PM »

Aw man all of these pictures are too funny and random  Laugh  Especially eternal yoshi's that was really random. Laugh Waluigi is definitely a stud with that rose for the ladies

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1126 on: June 30, 2014, 03:01:17 AM »

Someone should send this thread to Sakurai, honestly I love Rosalina but Sakurai really missed an opportunity to make a character with a unique moveset also to give WAA much needed attention. Back on topic do you by any chance need another tester?.

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Kryptotinman
    Newbie Kitten

I'm a billionaire ice cream tycoon

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1127 on: June 30, 2014, 10:31:19 AM »

Hi guys,

So as MK mentioned, my name is Kryptotinman and I'm the new resident Video Editor. I'm here to say that I have seen a few of you on here saying "sign me up for this or that", but this forum topic is not how you should go about getting involved in the project. If you think you have the stuff please send MK or KJP a personal message and be prepared to prove your worth.

Don't be afraid of trying  Smiley

Also I would say (now this is strictly me speaking and nobody else) that if you are part of another mod team and want to join, as it seems there are a few of you, to go ahead and apply anyways. Make it clear that you are a part of another mod team, but go out guns blazing. Have a portfolio prepared and a piece of original Waaa! related content to show that you are dedicated to the project.

I hope this inspires you guys to message MK and KJP, and I look forward to more people joining the team.

Feed me ice cream and I'll edit your videos.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1128 on: June 30, 2014, 02:25:06 PM »

Someone should send this thread to Sakurai, honestly I love Rosalina but Sakurai really missed an opportunity to make a character with a unique moveset also to give WAA much needed attention. Back on topic do you by any chance need another tester?.
    This^ times 2401. I mean technically it isn't too late since the 3ds version is set to be in October. They could get a team to give Waluigi a full moveset in like three months, sooner if they followed an existing fan-made moveset. Though sadly it most likely won't happen. On the bright side there's always next year, the Waa will be turning 15, so if they do go about with DLC, they could make him a moveset in celebration of his birthday, and maybe give him a bunch of cool games or atleast include him as player two in platformers that star Wario...actually I'd love to see them turn Wario & Waluigi's Extremely Twisted Saga into a legit game. It's a hilarious parody of Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga, it's only a script but it's funny as hell...I also did start turning it into a group of videos.....only got to halfway of Scene 3 of the first chapter. Trust me that's not a lot, I printed out the whole thing in a reasonable font size, took up atleast 40 pages. The only things TheDryestBones really missed when making the story was all the battles you normally get into (he included most Bosses) and then every detail of the adventure. He includes almost all the locations you go to in BeanBean Kingdom, and makes fun of all the important events, and breaks the fourth wall a lot.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1129 on: July 01, 2014, 07:43:24 PM »

BIKERWALUIGICOLOURS
    « Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:11:09 PM by marioking64DS » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1130 on: July 01, 2014, 07:47:46 PM »

It's a thing of sheer beauty.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1131 on: July 02, 2014, 11:55:19 AM »

So basically if you make a project m version, Waluigi could have Wario's kind of slot? With both classic and biker outfits having recolors.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #1132 on: July 03, 2014, 09:42:56 AM »

So basically if you make a project m version, Waluigi could have Wario's kind of slot? With both classic and biker outfits having recolors.
    Our costume engine allows up to 10 slots. He would probably need to use cBliss.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1133 on: July 03, 2014, 10:41:02 AM »

Our costume engine allows up to 10 slots. He would probably need to use cBliss.
    Ah man.....actually that would mean only one recolor for both costumes would have to be left out...huh it's actually not that bad. xD

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #1134 on: July 06, 2014, 11:05:22 PM »

place keeps dieing cos i have nothing I want to show off yet, but i can say we are working on something to show off the last ALT. reason why I haven't shown it off yet is because I feel it need more then just some in game pictures and a Render shot. until then, get pissed off I haven't release this PSA because Real Life stuff gets the better of me :V

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1135 on: July 06, 2014, 11:17:21 PM »

Not to bug you, but are the PSA and animations complete at this point, or is there work that needs to be done still?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #1136 on: July 06, 2014, 11:23:13 PM »

Not to bug you, but are the PSA and animations complete at this point, or is there work that needs to be done still?

ingame soundbalanceing, Custom GXF what need to be animated and textured, Trailers for his release, How to put him in your game, some how to add him in is own slot for P:M users who dont want to replace anyone dont care for "Official" stats, and overule balances for testers once the first 2 items on this list are done - P:M testers will have to replace Pit until we figer something out, and thats were someone can help us. saving us time so we can work on the impotent things we know how to do.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1137 on: July 07, 2014, 06:14:51 AM »

holy crap. i was looking on youtube, and geez, your waluigi traitors have a ton of views. this psa is really great.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #1138 on: July 07, 2014, 07:17:36 AM »

holy crap. i was looking on youtube, and geez, your waluigi traitors have a ton of views. this psa is really great.

yeah its bring in the views, and if you type Waluigi in google one of the default options is "Waluigi Project M" with most of my Videos. so this PSA is going places

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1139 on: July 07, 2014, 08:12:55 AM »

I'll make sure to give you some feedback on Waluigi in P:M once this PSA gets released, too. I'm a pretty competetive player myself, so I'll make sure to give some proper, I don't know, physics or balance suggestions on him.

Also, from the videos I've seen so far, he seems to have a pretty short wavedash. Have you ever considered making him a little more, you know, "slippery" like Luigi and Squirtle are for example? I feel like that'd kinda fit his weird all over the place character, but hey I'm fine with whatever you decide to do with him.

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

Pages:  1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: