Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Standard bosses pac and pcs.  (Read 3081 times)
NEWB
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 04, 2013, 12:53:14 PM »

I need help.  Can someone give me a link to the bosses pac and pcs files?  I want to do something for brawl minus.  Also, we know how in boss battles, the next boss is stronger and faster than the previous, right?  How would I go about making a code to make all bosses as fast and strong from the start?  As though they were all just before tabuu.

Spex130
Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 02:00:30 PM »

I can't help you with the codes, but I CAN give you this pack of all the enemies and bosses someone uploaded a few years ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vp8xe1di9huoirb

NEWB
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 02:09:40 PM »

Thanks a million!  Also, do these brres.pac contain the pac and pcs for each enemy?  And I take it that master hand and crazy hand are in the bosspackunbrres.pace?  I am a NEWB at this.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 02:30:14 PM »

Well,  the only things that actually use .pcs files are the character costumes. You really shouldn't need them anywhere else. None of these should have any.

Also, BossPackun is actually Petey Piranha. He's called that over in the land of the rising sun.
    I think Master and Crazy are in there somewhere. If they aren't just tell me.

NEWB
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 02:43:35 PM »

Okay so these brres files contain their movesets and animations because these are pac files.  I edit these in brawlbox, which is sort of like photoshop.  I am currently trying to learn this.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 03:06:27 PM »

Okay so these brres files contain their movesets and animations because these are pac files.  I edit these in brawlbox, which is sort of like photoshop.  I am currently trying to learn this.

That's good, that's good. People trying to learn it is much better than folks who don't bother.

Make sure to ask if you need help with anything else!

NEWB
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 03:31:46 PM »

So I have that right?  It would still be nice if I could get the pcs files for textures.  Or, I could edit existing textures from brawl vault, using brawlbox, and then credit the person?

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 03:38:16 PM »

So I have that right?  It would still be nice if I could get the pcs files for textures.  Or, I could edit existing textures from brawl vault, using brawlbox, and then credit the person?

Ack. I should elaborate on that. You see, .Pac files contain things. They're just "standard" files.

The reason that character costumes use .Pcs is that .Pcs files are very much literally compressed .Pac files. Besides that, there's no difference.

2nd off, textures and managed using Brawlbox. You can't edit them using it though. You'll have to use Photoshop or GIMP or Paint.net or something.

Lastly, I don't really think anybody's figured out really how to edit SSE enemy movesets. It's worth looking into, but I think you'll actually need to pull a file out of a stage .Pac to be able to get the full amount of stuff for enemies. The package I gave you pretty much only contains their models, I'm pretty sure.

But hey, if you can figure it out, good on ya! There's still a whole bunch we don't know about the Brawl filesystems, so every part counts.

NEWB
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 03:49:44 PM »

I sort of get that part about ripping from the stages.  All the textures and psa on the brawl vault are named to the boss stage.  So maybe I should p.m them for help.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 04:10:09 PM »

Well, I've ported a model over a boss before. I can help with stuff related to the boss models, at least.

All the ones in the vault are named such because Bosses are actually contained in their own stage. See, every single one of the rooms in the SSE is its own .Pac file. That's why, to edit a boss you need to edit its stage. Each encounter with a boss in SSE mode is its own stage. I haven't heard of any boss PSAs though. Did someone do that?

(Speaking of .Pac files, you MIGHT be able to port the logic of the later bosses to the fights of the early bosses. Maybe. Just maybe.)

NEWB
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 04:28:47 PM »

People have ported super sonic and super shadow over master hand and crazy hand together.  They also did cloud and someone else over them too.  And what I want to do with some of these bosses is not really changing movesets, but enabling their moves tro chain together.  Also because it is brawl minus 2X, soon to be MAX, I thought I would do like an X on the back of master hand or shiny rayquaza (black) with a white or red X.  Things like that.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 05:22:26 PM »

People have ported super sonic and super shadow over master hand and crazy hand together.  They also did cloud and someone else over them too.  And what I want to do with some of these bosses is not really changing movesets, but enabling their moves tro chain together.  Also because it is brawl minus 2X, soon to be MAX, I thought I would do like an X on the back of master hand or shiny rayquaza (black) with a white or red X.  Things like that.

Well, like I said. You can certainly change the models, and you definitely can change the textures. The only bosses than can chain together are Master Hand and Crazy Hand. If you port models over them though, it probably would be possible to change the animations to match.

NEWB
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 02:51:03 PM »

When I said chain together, I mean have bosses attacks chain together, not put like duon with ridley or something.  Or did you mean that it is impossible for other bosses to combo their moves?

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 03:21:26 PM »

Aha. Sorry, I misunderstood.

What you're asking for still hasn't been found out though, unfortunately. It's more of a case of "nobody's started" than "it's impossible." It probably is quite possible, actually.

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 07:45:17 PM »

But very few people have shown interest in any investigation of SSE so far, and there are currently no projects looking into the SSE files.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: