Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wiimm's ISO Tools  (Read 4993 times)
Kabutomaru
Mega Kitten

I had nothing to begin and nothing to end with.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: September 21, 2013, 04:07:45 PM »

Note: I did not make these tools. I am simply posting these here so people can download and use them. You can contact Wiimm here, or here. You can get the source here.

For who still uses ISO's and WBFS files, Introducing a new way to compose, extract and replace files in the ISO, I have here, Wiimm's ISO Tools!
    You can get these tools here. These are Command Line tools, so you will have to type in commands that you want them to excute.

The tools are called:

WIT: The main ISO manager. It can list, analyze, verify, convert, split, join, patch, mix, extract, compose, rename and compare Wii and GameCube discs. It can create and dump different other Wii file formats.

WWT: The WBFS Manager. Wiimms WBFS Tool (WBFS manager) : It can create, check, repair, verify and clone WBFS files and partitions. It can list, add, extract, remove, rename and recover ISO images as part of a WBFS.

WDF: The WDF, CISO, and WIA manager.  wdf is a support tool for WDF, WIA and CISO archives. It convert (pack and unpack), compare and dump WDF, WIA (dump and cat only) and CISO archives. The default command depends on the program file name (see command descriptions). Usual names are wdf, unwdf, wdf-cat, wdf-cmp and wdf-dump (with or without minus signs). »wdf +CAT« replaces the old tool wdf-cat and »wdf +DUMP« the old tool wdf-dump.

WFUSE: Wiimm's FUSE Tool. Mount a Wii or GameCube image or a WBFS file or partition to a mount point using FUSE (Filesystem in USErspace). Use 'wfuse --umount mountdir' for unmounting.

Basic Usage

First up, download and extract the tools to a place of choice. Run the file called windows-install (If you are on Windows) and restart your computer. Go into C:\Program Files\Wiimm\WIT\bin and place your ISO there.
    Run Bash.exe and type this command. Press Enter when done.
    Code:
    wit extract BrawlISOName.iso workdir.d

Wait for it to extract and replace the files in workdir.d with the ones you want.

Now go back the bash.exe and type this command. Again, press Enter when done.
    Code:
    wit copy workdir.d SuperSmashBrosBrawl.iso -o

And it should compile the folder hierarchy into an iso.

Having problems editing a WBFS file, no problem. Just edit the code above to your needs.
    Code:
    wwt extract BrawlISOName.wbfs workdir.d

Replace the files and run the command to compile the folders.

Code:
    wwt copy workdir.d SuperSmashBrosBrawl.wbfs -o

That's just basics. You can find the WHOLE guide here: Wiimm's ISO Tools - Guides
    You can find the Change Log here.

Having problems? Post here or contact Wiimm if you find problems or have concerns.

Enjoy!  Happy Face
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 04:11:51 PM by ☆Madara Uchiha☆ » Logged

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 04:17:02 PM »

Oh wow! That's pretty neat-o!

Kabutomaru
    Mega Kitten

I had nothing to begin and nothing to end with.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 04:21:49 PM »

Oh wow! That's pretty neat-o!

Thanks but remember, these aren't my tools.
    -

You can also use it for other Wii Games, such as Mario Kart Wii, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Another great thing is that it doesn't corrupt ISO's like WiiScrubber.
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 04:23:16 PM by ☆Madara Uchiha☆ » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: